It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican campaign consultant accidentally tells the truth... whoops!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

"A lot of us are campaign officials—or campaign professionals—and we want to do everything we can to help our side. Sometimes we think that's voter ID, sometimes we think that's longer lines—whatever it may be," Tranter said with a laugh.

Tranter owns Vlytics, which, in the primaries, received $3,000 from Mitt Romney's campaign for "data consulting." He has also consulted for Sen. John McCain.

While he isn't a big fish in the GOP pond, his off-the-cuff comments reinforce those of former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist and former Florida GOP Chairman Jim Greer who recently told the Palm Beach Post that the Republicans in the Sunshine States curtailed early voting hours with the specific intention of decreasing Democratic voter turnout. One effect of the cutback in hours: much longer lines on election day.

VIDEO HERE: www.huffingtonpost.com...
MORE HERE: www.dailykos.com...
edit on 11-12-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
BFD!
And you post this like the Democrats don't do the same thing???? Either you think we're all stupid or your egregiously disingenuous. I'd prefer and believe it's the latter.

Why do you think people now have the ability to vote for 2 months prior to election? Um, maybe to HELP the Democrats???

Sheesh! Crap threads like these hurt ATS!
Crap thinking like the OP's hurts America!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I had a good laugh. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You might appreciate this article.. As a resident of Cuyahoga County, Ohio, I found it very interesting to say the least... It's all in the numbers, and the massive influx of absentee ballots. Yes, much can be done in a 2 month voting window. Especially, when Republican observers were kicked out of the polling places in Philly by the Dems.

Did Obama steal the 2012 election?

Our system is a complete disaster!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Another day....another string of 'Bash the Republican' threads just for the sheer sake of posting some more 'Bash someone' threads. Ahhh.... I wouldn't have felt right without some hate on the boards to go with my morning coffee.

Now I know all is right with the world again.

Does picking fights for the pure and sole purpose of picking them...ever get old? I do so hope no one rises to bite this bait.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's the only way some unfortunate souls can get their ya-ya's......

Des

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
BFD!
And you post this like the Democrats don't do the same thing???? Either you think we're all stupid or your egregiously disingenuous. I'd prefer and believe it's the latter.

Why do you think people now have the ability to vote for 2 months prior to election? Um, maybe to HELP the Democrats???

Sheesh! Crap threads like these hurt ATS!
Crap thinking like the OP's hurts America!

Yes yes, everyone everywhere is exactly as bad as everyone else... we know... and this justifies bad behaviour...

Oh so typical...

Please, make a thread outlining your claims; that'd be neat.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Another day....another string of 'Bash the Republican' threads just for the sheer sake of posting some more 'Bash someone' threads. Ahhh.... I wouldn't have felt right without some hate on the boards to go with my morning coffee.

Now I know all is right with the world again.

Does picking fights for the pure and sole purpose of picking them...ever get old? I do so hope no one rises to bite this bait.

Someone other than you, you mean?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by kozmo

You might appreciate this article.. As a resident of Cuyahoga County, Ohio, I found it very interesting to say the least... It's all in the numbers, and the massive influx of absentee ballots. Yes, much can be done in a 2 month voting window. Especially, when Republican observers were kicked out of the polling places in Philly by the Dems.

Should we even begin this discussion, considering WingNutDaily is basically a Republican propaganda site?

BTW that supposed voter fraud video is a HUGE joke.

The woman didn't kick them out, she just told them they couldn't sit with her at the board, whatever that means.

"They not sitting here. They can sit in here, but they not sitting at this board. They not running this. I run this!"

Who even knows what that means?

You obviously don't, but this has been spread allllllll over the right-wing internerd sites and is usually follwed by comments like, "let's recount every race in every state.."

Get a grip.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Hmmmmm, seems like both sides cheat. Maybe this is just a ploy to keep us occupied while we fail to notice that the MSM reported wins before all votes were in??

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Hmmmmm, seems like both sides cheat. Maybe this is just a ploy to keep us occupied while we fail to notice that the MSM reported wins before all votes were in??

The MSM reports wins before votes in and has for decades. It's not a symptom of anything untoward.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Howdy neighbor! Lived in Old Brooklyn for a decade, now in Twinsburg!

Yeah, saw that... interesting that this is FIRST in election history. And CC wasn't the only place to see such anomalies. This was recorded in several major metropolitan markets. Statistical odds of it occurring in one metro was reported to be about a billion to 1. Statistical odds of it occurring in multiple metros I recall being in the trillions to 1 category. In fact, one would have better odds of winning the Powerball twice in a row!

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

reply to post by kozmo

Should we even begin this discussion, considering WingNutDaily is basically a Republican propaganda site?

Too Funny! Are you scared to read the article? They are not the first to post information strictly based on the numbers/results. The author of the article is perfectly credible. More that Chris Matthews....
The guilty never like to be exposed by investigative reporters like him.. Yes. they still exist if only in the the realm of the InterWeb. Read the article. It merely raises a question. I hate Media Matters but I still read their material. It helps me to prepare for what I see on ATS everyday.

BTW... you guys won!! why the hard feelings??
Buyers remorse does not typically kick in until after the inauguration.....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

reply to post by kozmo

Too Funny! Are you scared to read the article? They are not the first to post information strictly based on the numbers/results. The author of the article is perfectly credible. More that Chris Matthews....
The guilty never like to be exposed by investigative reporters like him.. Yes. they still exist if only in the the realm of the InterWeb. Read the article. It merely raises a question. I hate Media Matters but I still read their material. It helps me to prepare for what I see on ATS everyday.

BTW... you guys won!! why the hard feelings??
Buyers remorse does not typically kick in until after the inauguration.....

Yeah, I don't want to respond to right-wing propaganda because I'm scared... oooh soooo scared.

Give me a break.

And the author is perfectly credible, like Chris Matthews?

Does Matthews mainly publish on blogs, with the occasional article in Guns N Ammo? Cause this guy does.

If this is the website of the rightwing Chris Matthews it's no wonder the right is in such disarray:

www.crisisnow.net...

He seems REALLY legitimate.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Howdy neighbor! Lived in Old Brooklyn for a decade, now in Twinsburg!

Yeah, saw that... interesting that this is FIRST in election history. And CC wasn't the only place to see such anomalies. This was recorded in several major metropolitan markets. Statistical odds of it occurring in one metro was reported to be about a billion to 1. Statistical odds of it occurring in multiple metros I recall being in the trillions to 1 category. In fact, one would have better odds of winning the Powerball twice in a row!

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

You were wise to move out of the County!! Twinsburg is great! We visit every year for the big Twins Day Party!! I'm in Westlake, so I feel a little more insulated from what happened in these key areas of CC that are in question. The numbers are certainly stunning to say the very least!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Am I a bad person because I find unreasonable bickering between illogical partisans a bit amusing?

ETA: On second thought, I'll address the topic directly: In our current system, both parties are highly guilty of prioritizing election results at the expense of societal progress. Republicans did pull some awful games in this election cycle. In response to an above poster, early voting is just a good policy for the elderly and disabled who just happen to be mostly democrat. And also, Obama did not steal the election. He won every battleground state legitimately.

On the other side, the Obama campaign spent four years building on an extensive data mining operation aimed at maximizing their results in key localities, and reaching out to people who were most likely to influence others in voting.

Let's be honest though, the vote manipulation attempt in red states bordered on criminal here.
edit on 12/11/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

NO, Matthew collects a big paycheck and has the ready ear of the politically deaf at his disposal. He also serves as the unofficial token white race bater on MSNBC.

Media has changed and so has journalism. The quality journalists are running from the MSM outlets in droves...

Integrity will do that to a person. Pawn to the administration or reporter to the people. Simple choice..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

BFD!

It is a BFD! regardless of who's doing it ... it's dirty politics and it needs to stop...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
Am I a bad person because I find unreasonable bickering between illogical partisans a bit amusing?

No, but you're wrong to label people as illogical without providing any evidence.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I wasn't addressing anyone in particular. You really didn't do anything other than present a true story. It's just that any public discussion about politics ends up breaking into that type of party parrot banter.

Didn't mean it as a direct insult to you at all, sorry about that.

Honestly, I thought the response to the OP was much more along the lines in what I was talking about. Can't blame Republicans for being a bit self conscious at the moment.
edit on 12/11/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join