It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Preparing For 21st........ Just In Case?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

You did not offend me and no apology is necessary.

Everyone has unique needs and it all comes down to the specific situation of the individual in question.

My question is how does one plan and prepare for the unknown? Why waste time and effort on the unknown? Some questions are not meant to be answered and some answers are not meant to be questioned.

Thanks.

Dog.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
Gonna have a party and listen to ATS live!

Oh man! I bet ALL the ladies are going to be at THAT party. You're going to have to fight them off with a stick.

My old lady is part Cherokee and she is not knife broken ... thanks anyway though ....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The best thing we can do to prepare is to be vigilant. I believe this date will be used by terrorists, school shooters and crazies to do their thing. Lets hope that December 21, 2012 is a date of many many foiled attempts thanks to vigilant people.

If you know people who are likely to play pranks or just be jerks this day, maybe tell them to go easy on people. Pranks can go horribly wrong when poorly planned. Jerks don't really care, but some people just think they are doing something harmless. Dec 21, might be like April fools to some jokester types. Children, Elderly and impaired people shouldn't be bothered. You have to know if someone can handle a joke. You have to be prepared that it might not go well. You might get your butt kicked or the person could have a heart attack. If you know someone is already stressed then maybe back off. They might have a gun or they might react in a way you don't expect. Pranks could go wrong on this date.

If you know someone who is likely to get skunk drunk or stoned, maybe be a friend and help them party in a different way. Many deaths may happen because people take it too far. There could be a lot of vehicular accidents on this date, deaths from drug overdoses and such.

If you are having a party and say 30-40 people all crowd onto a wooden deck, maybe it could collapse? A crowd of people anywhere is not good if there is only one small means of escape. If anything goes wrong, be aware of where the exits are. Exits should be wide enough to allow many people to escape.

Somewhere in the world on this date maybe it is possible that there could be a stampede or maybe the collapse of a deck due to too many people crowding onto it.

If you are at a party and someone is a jerk maybe just back off. Don't try to be a hero in front of everyone, because it could get you killed. The person who is a jerk any other day may be a killer on this day.

I don't think Dec 21 is the end but I think some crazy stuff will happen. It will be because people are making hit happen or expecting it to happen. If everyone is nice to one another and vigilant maybe some of it will be avoided. There will be crazies and jerks out.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join