It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Preparing For 21st........ Just In Case?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

i've been baking cookies all week. Make it a chocolate chip if its only one bite!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am 100 percent sure that the world will not end on Dec 21, 2012. I will bet everything I own on this fact. Now if I'm wrong I guess there will be no one to collect...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No. If anything happens, then it happens. If something happens and I die, so be it. If I live, then there is something I'm meant to do or learn here.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
yes indeed... got a case of meat entrees today & 4 days ago got a 5 gallon pail of mived vegetables

so i am continuing to store up dry foods/goods, wise foods, efoodsdirect stuff... cases of beers & wines etc
the water well is taking more time than i thought. but it might be here on time

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
An interesting, non-gloom-and-doom project surrounding the 2012 date has cropped up called "I Am Time Loop". There's a countdown clock on their main site which links through to the Facebook page for the project:

IAmTimeLoop.org

Basically what they're trying to do is to get potential time travelers to pledge to return to December 21, 2012 to visit themselves and prove the existence of time travel. The pledge simply states:

"I solemnly swear if at any point in life I have the ability to travel through time and space I will visit myself DEC 21 2012"

Of course, that assumes that people would actually follow through on their promise, but currently they're just shy of 12,000 likes so it's a good start with about 9 days to go.

This could also easily be a publicity stunt, but there don't seem to be any immediate monetary strings attached, and the thing seems pretty low budget besides.

Here are a couple of related videos:

Time Loop Fireside Chat - Dec 5 2012
Lecture at Moorhead State University

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
I'm not a total believer in the end of the world prophecies, but recently I am thinking that surely its better to be slightly prepared, just in case.

I'm only talking batteries, bottled water the usual stuff, and not in huge quantities, but my thinking is that one of these times these are going to be correct.

Is anyone else preparing for the 'just in case' scenario???

I'm preparing to throw a big party with my friends and family, already bought the wine.

As for the end of the world, *shrug*, who knows? If I die, I'll die happy and slightly drunk.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ahh yes i will order this time travel device from eba>>>>: Time Travel Device

"just in case" earth is being destroyed then i will just travel backntime

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
Ahh yes i will order this time travel device from eba>>>>: Time Travel Device

"just in case" earth is being destroyed then i will just travel backntime

It looks like a cardboard box, covered in gold wrapping foil...or a window decoration from Macy's Christmas windows...

Des

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

I've prepared for it my whole life.

I'm ready as all ever be.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think something might happen not the end of the world.
But there are a lot of nuts out there a few of them must have some sort of sick plan.
If so i hope they fail !

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Will just sit back, relax and watch the people what are they doing from my local store.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Im prepared' getting up early on the 19th and opening all my presents.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Preparing for the end of the world. Key words...END OF THE WORLD.

What are people doing buying up coffins and laying in them from December 20th-22nd?

Does this not make sense to anyone else??? What a ridiculous concept...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I watched some Doomsday show the other day as these people were selling underground shelters and telling people that DECEMBER 21st was the day all the planets in our solar system were aligning.

LOL! They didn't even know about the Mayan Calendar! LOL!

Still...the joke was on the people they were selling bunkers top for $75,000 each.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yep, I'm throwing a huge party DJing with my Bro!
What better way to welcome the end of the world by partying? Why suffer, enjoy yourselves!

To really answer your question...No, because nothing is going to happen!

You would think if catastrophes are bound to happen, we should begin seeing it them on a daily basis by now. No way anything huge will happen, specially all the catastrophic events we all believe will happen will not happen on that one day alone! Either way, I'm having a party!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
im not preparing food guns n ammo water only work for earth survival planet x hits us everything will die in a flash. i dont feel like wasting my money i bought a fire retardent dress suit and starched it and bought a fire proof safe to get in when we are hit i will blow off into space and re populate another planet anyone wanna join that bit must be pretty over 21 and pay for own safe fire retardent dress and own fee if it requires visa upon entry to other planet we can start the repopulation immediately. 3 days latter appocalypse hasnt came... we can still repopulate this planet right? (smack!!!!) lol im taking offers must be female and pay for everything. lol kidding funny storry though we can still repopulate if u want though lol. hahaha im so funny. but on a serious note nice post i will be watching the sky and wondering the 21 st i exspect something to happen minimum a false flag.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

tell em we aint scared lol

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
having time with my girl frieand..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'm certainly not crying end of the world.. I'm just being objective:

In all honesty, I've heard way too many feasible interpretations of why something could happen on this day to say with 100% certainty "nothing will happen" as so many are. Again, I'm not even saying "something will happen", I'm just saying anyone who defiantly claims nothing will, has apparently not read the amount of theories that I have. And I'm not just talking hypothetical "maybe the aliens will expose themselves" types of theories. I mean hard, scientific claims. Particularly the one that says that on the solstice, the earth's "view" of the black hole at the middle of the galaxy will be eclipsed. And apparently even NASA confirms that this alignment will happen. The eclipse will effectively put a halt to whatever exchange of energy is going on between us and the black hole, and that abrupt halt in energy flow will trigger a polar shift on earth. Yeahyeah, I know there's too many questions, and I don't even remember all the details. But that's just one thing.

Basically, what I'm saying is.. yes, just in case, I will be at my in-laws farm in the middle of nowhere. Only because I can, and because I go there every other week anyway. I think if anybody has a place to go, whats the harm in going there? Good excuse for a change of scenery if you ask me

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join