Life-sized Noah's Ark launches!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qubert
reply to post by Wolfenz

Good point - What if they didn't have to scale down to DNA, like Ancient Alien pokeballs. With a list of appropriate habitats for each animal it wouldn't been a matter of sailing around throwing pokeballs.

well frozen early stage fetus kind of a thing , that too , if Our Gods are not divinity , but a Civilation type II or III

its Possible that this Ark Could of Had some type of Technolagy , From the Gods ! ? I love to see , Creation and Evolution does Link together as there is so many Creatures of Earth that just came Anew ... all of a sudden just popped in the Planet ... Is the Big Question of the Species on our planet ,, well as we are 98% Geniticly like the Apes but the 2 percent isnt what ever it is , who to say other planets in the galaxy are like Our Planet the same Fauna & Flora as the God , Gods , aka to some Aliens are Seeding this Galaxy

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Noahs Ark was real but there were other ships.

When the flood was over there were about 2 million people alive on Earth.
Go forth, be fruitful and multiply!

Fast forward to 2012. Population Earth 7 Billion?! Wow!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If God created Man & Women, Why couldn't God do it all over again?
Same with all the Animals. Was it a one shot creation? Or was it all the animals were here all ready, & God
Created Man & were the new creation on the block? Bogus story, cool boat!

Oh, one more thing, where did all the poop go? & don't tell me on the poop deck of course.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

We were star seeded here from other star systems.
You probably came from the Vega Star System.
Life on Earth is one big genetic experiment.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by thepupils

We were star seeded here from other star systems.
You probably came from the Vega Star System.
Life on Earth is one big genetic experiment.

Why vega? I wanna be from Andromeda or Betelguese. Ooohh, I know how about Tau Ceti. Anything but Vega.

Yeah it does make more sense that we did come from elsewhere to this planet that was flourishing with life already. Now it's up to mankind to destroy it & move on. Mankind is like an intergalactic gypsy race!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
reply to post by miniatus

It is possible because with it was a miracle and Gods will.
Don't doubt his will.

edit on 11/12/12 by JAK because: Editing of All Caps

/sarcasm
edit on 11-12-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

I doubt his will, so it must have been his will for me to doubt his will
. Doomed I say!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Just showed my daughter it, she loved it.
Something thats always puzzled me was how Noah managed to get two of everything, i,e how did he get to the pole for the polar bears, etc.

I know someones gonna say its because the bibles not true, but does anyone have the bible believers explanation?

No, the bible could be a mistranslation.
According to other text, Noah didnt take the actual animal, he took the seed.
Sperm and egg.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

So you agree that you don't know. Cheers for clarifying that next time try to word things properly. Instead of proven, use I think. instead of fact, use my faith tells me so etc... You get the picture
edit on 13-12-2012 by Uberdavo because: bah

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Indeed not much comes from the bible at all except a lot of contradictions and mythological madness. But it does help if statements you make as fact come from somewhere other than your imagination.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Generally these days theists turn to evolution to explain these things. But then they go right back to denying evolution as a plausible theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
reply to post by JB1234

So you agree that you don't know. Cheers for clarifying that next time try to word things properly. Instead of proven, use I think. instead of fact, use my faith tells me so etc... You get the picture

I'm not sure which post you're referring to with these comments - I've tried to show that ancient historians & other civilisations had a completely different view of the Deluge of Noah's day - they didn't argue it never happened - nor did they ever say it was a fairy story as many say most of the Biblical accounts & characters are fictious eg Ninevah, Pontius Pilate etc etc. I don't think they are at all - and so far we keep digging things up that actually testify to the Bible's accuracy.

The account of Noah & the Flood is written in The Bible, is part of the Torah, and the Kuran. Therefore it's written in text used by Jews, Muslims & Christians. Until the modern day, I can find no references to ancient critiques of the account denying their historicity. But then again if up to the time of Josephus tourists were able to climb to the mountainous regions of Ararat to actually see the remains of the Ark & pick bits of it as souvenirs, then I suppose it would be hard to deny it's existence & thereby the historical account.

Moses who wrote the book of Genesis was no fool or an illiterate peasant - He was brought up in the Royal house of Pharoah as his son. Thousands of years later the apostle Timothy made mention of this royal education -

Acts 7:22. . .Consequently Moses was instructed in all the wisdom of the Egyptians. In fact, he was powerful in his words and deeds
It begs the question then, why would such an educated man make up a fictitious account if it didn't happen. Moses was brought up in the Egyptian version of the history of the world, so if he knew there was never a Flood, why make it up?

A logical answer would be, because he didn't fabricate the account - not only was he inspired by God to write about the account of the Flood, but it had been passed down to him by the generations since that time.

edit on 14-12-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

You say there were more ships like it's a fact. Care to share sources?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

You say there were more ships like it's a fact. Care to share sources?

Yes, there was Noahs Ark but there were others.
The people from the Sirius A Star system gave many others a " heads up" about the
coming climate change event.
Noah Arks eventually settled on a mountain top on the border of Iraq and Turkey.
After the water level went down, the population of the Earth was only about 2 million people.

It took about 9 months for the water level to fall to its current level.
My question is: That is a lot of water. Where did it go?

Antarctica?

I think it was picked up, frozen and dumped in Antarctica. That's why the ice is over
10,000 feet deep in some areas of Antarctica.

BTW, it looks like the Earth flips it's magnetic poles every 14,000 years.
The last time they flipped was 13,600 years ago. I saw on the Discovery
Channel that the magnetic field has already begun to short circuit between
New Zealand and the South Pole.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Let me guess, you received this information via transmissions directly into your head from another solar system which only you can hear. How much of what you are saying can be verified or repeated? That's what is necessary for others to believe you.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

All of it can be verified. You just need access to the database.
It will be posted online soon.
It should look something like Pleiadian Encyclopedia.com.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by jasonl1983

All of it can be verified. You just need access to the database.
It will be posted online soon.
It should look something like Pleiadian Encyclopedia.com.

So all of it can be verified, just not now?

Some unknown time in the future?

Will Tolec be the one to tell us??

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

According to the Bible, the land was one continent. There was no need to go hunting all over for animals. And he gathered two of each kind. Two bears equals two bears. As far as feeding, hibernation is a realistic proposal. If an animal is hibernating, it is not eating.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

My understanding was that the Noah parable was derived from the Ziusudra Epic, which is sumarian in origin en.wikipedia.org... The "Sumarian Flood Myth" which pre-dates Noah

So you agree there was a Noah. That is a start.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

So you agree there was a Noah. That is a start.

Notice he said "myth" and that the Noah story was based off a sumerian myth about Gilgamesh surviving a flood.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I notice he refers to the Sumerian Flood Myth and makes no adjective reference to Noah. I know how to read and comprehend English.
edit on 16-12-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join