Life-sized Noah's Ark launches!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The original Noah's Ark was a genetic lab, that's all, with samples taken from a vast selection of species on the planet.

It wasn't a literal collection of animals.

With that DNA, more advanced civilizations were able to rebuild the species which were destroyed.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

supporting evidence please. That is one giant leap into the deep end of crazy. You can't just come out with something like that and not provide evidence... oh wait this is a religion based thread

MY BAD

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
watch there be a great flood, and the tales of noah was actually a tale of this dude opening his farm water zoo, that would be great, and god came to this guy and told him to do this but nobody listened, that would be the icing on the cake

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Fantastic boat. What an undertaking.

Now people, people. PEOPLE! Now think a little. Noah only had to load 2 beavers onto that amazing craft and then invited all the rest of them to participate in a dam-building fest. Hence the flood.

You're welcome

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
what did god have against dinosaurs. why didnt they put dinos on the ark. Seems rather nasty to just let them all drown considering that they didn't even eat meat back then. Must have been a real b#$%^ trying to eat grass with that big T-rex mouth

Dinosaurs are/were basically over sized lizards.

The earths atmosphere was more condensed and the air much more oxygenized which allowed them to gross to such large sizes
edit on 11-12-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
so IF there were a planetary flood, was it freshwater or saltwater? how would saltwater fish survive in freshwater or freshwater fish survive in saltwater?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And why would any right minded human save mosquitos and gnats

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell

I would love to ask him

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Actually it is an elaboration of the truth.

At that time they had to collect up the clean animals, those that were not genetically mutated from the copulation of the Nephilim and pure animal, and load only those that were untainted onto the Ark.

The story reads that the Nephilim were capable of breeding with anything because they weren't genetically restricted to one species. They were offspring of creator beings who also were not genetically locked. Because of this genetic freedom they created mutated versions of animals (Centaur, Minotaur, Satyr and Harpy to name some mythical beasts of genetic mutation)

So in that sense an Ark that size could fit the 'clean' animals of that particular location.

Edit: What better way to hide the truth than by making the story fantastical and leaving out all important logical info. The Chronicle Project are restoring the Ancient Hebrew Bible using a Self-defining language system within the Hebrew glyphs themselves, and the story suggests this much.
edit on 11-12-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
so IF there were a planetary flood, was it freshwater or saltwater? how would saltwater fish survive in freshwater or freshwater fish survive in saltwater?

I assume most all were fresh water beings anyways, since the flood was caused by breaking up of the “fountains of the great deep." Genesis 7:11

Volcanoes emit huge amounts of steam, and underwater lava creates hot water/steam, which dissolves minerals, adding salt to the water.

Erosion accompanying the movement of water off the continents after the flood would have added salt to the oceans. In other words, we would expect the pre-flood ocean waters to be less salty than they were after the flood.

Originally posted by mikellmikell

Not sure if trying to be funny or just ignorant.

edit on 11-12-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I've heard about this couple of years ago , when he made a small version of it,I still have to go and see it..
Great that it has picked up by the mainstream media , because I had the Idea to write something about this.

Thanks for bringing this around here..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

the immediate question - is it actually seaworthy ? it SEEMS to be built on a piling

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Just showed my daughter it, she loved it.
Something thats always puzzled me was how Noah managed to get two of everything, i,e how did he get to the pole for the polar bears, etc.

I know someones gonna say its because the bibles not true, but does anyone have the bible believers explanation?

Heh well. Genesis 7 basically.

I do enjoy science though, in particular the idea of the genetic lab. That might have been awesome. Almost like that movie pandorum. And you never know, in the case that it ever has to be done, sounds like a plan.

Neat that someone took the measurements and made an ark.
fun stuff.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yeah, Noah built an ark that size. Quite a daunting project not to mention rounding up 2 of every animal. Building a boat is no easy feat, considering he would have had to steam the planks to bend them into shape. What about insects, and how about animals that are not found in the area where Noah lived? Who cleaned up after all those animals? The stench alone would probably cause you to jump overboard.

One of the many stories in the bible that's hard to swallow.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
edit on 11-12-2012 by WeRpeons because: Double Post

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I believe you will find most dinosaurs are more closely related to birds.
Even if you only had 2 elephants 2 rhinos and 2 hippos on that boat the food needed would fill the rest of it.. just saying

I am sorry but my brain just won't accept this story as fact

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One elephant in captivity eats 150 pounds of food a day. in one year that is 54750 pounds of food. 2 elephants alone would eat 109500 pounds of food in a year. That is almost 50 tonnes of food just for the elephants lol
seems legit

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Silly people, when will you get it through your heads that yeah jesus loves me, the bible told me so, and he invented the entire universer so he can surely build a giant boat. Aint you seen Doctor Who or Harry Potter? You go inside a tent and its 10 times the size inside. Its called maaaaaaaaaaaagic, get with reality guys.
edit on 11-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Anyone that thinks the story of Noah's ark is literal and true is mentally premature.

Getting into a post fest about the validity of the original Noah's ark is taking away from the fact that it was actually built. If you want something to talk about, talk about timing.

If something bad happens, lets pretend some kind of cataclysm.

You, zero
Noah's ark, one

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join