It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun dog seen in multiple Chinese cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
it appears this happend a year ago from thee photos ,am i right....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just a bunch of icy cristals in the air....a quick search on the net would have been enough to realize nothing is wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
It's a phenomenon known as a "sun dog" and they are quite common. I see them here in NE a couple times a year.

I've seen that first type a few times this year...

They're awesome to see, probably because they aren't an everyday occurrence. At least not here in the midwest.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

Hi bobrules, Seen one off these myself they are awsome, would give the impression off things strange going down. heres my picture.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

I'm not claiming to have any knowledge. I do, however, have an open mind.
Obviously not.↓↓↓

Be ready for 99% of the replies to say "obvious lens flare" or anything to debunk this....I find that whenever people don't have the REAL answer they're quick to jump down your throat with their "knowledge"

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
soo i guess no one realise that some of the photos are a year old.. please put an upload date on these photos ,more info would be nice instead of debunkers spamming the whole thread about what it is the title says 'sundogs' we know what its called ..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sun dogs are not that rare, I see them several times a year. They are pretty though! Right?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... the same picture just a year old if this was suppose to bee today...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here's a news article in English.
link
edit on 11-12-2012 by bobrules because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

great link, great link indeed.. this is what i was looking for as soon as i came on this thread,
i give you a starr..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by PeterGriffin

I'm not claiming to have any knowledge. I do, however, have an open mind.
Obviously not.↓↓↓

Be ready for 99% of the replies to say "obvious lens flare" or anything to debunk this....I find that whenever people don't have the REAL answer they're quick to jump down your throat with their "knowledge"

Huh?

I'm basically saying I didn't have an answer in both posts. If it's a sun dog, it's a sun dog. It's not a lens flare, I was just saying get ready for people to say it's a lens flare and "case closed".

Cool picture. Good find was what I was saying. I personally didn't know the explanation.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobrules
Meteorologist claim that this is just a rare weather phenomenon. What do you think?

I think any meteorolgists suggesting it's rare is an idiot.

Sundogs (which is clearly what they are) are extremely common - though I doubt many folk notice them

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

sol should be visible from 50% of the planets surface at any moment in time

the fact that this " phenonemon " is only affecting a chinese city means that its a local event

a little logic goes along way

Sounds right to me...

Perhaps just thought of great change is enough to bring a majority of man-kind around to more enlightened way of thinking. Now THAT'S positive thought!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Maybe it is Subaru!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the reflective properties of aluminum in chemtrails, could it?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Some of you guys say sundogs are so common but I've worked outside for many years of my life and haven't seen them before until four years ago in 2008. Ive seen one since then maybe last year or the year before. They are easily noticable, I doubt if I would have not noticed it if they were out there

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOL
thats a funny sig

top topics

<< 1   >>

join