It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see a face on the moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I would say the formation you posted the photo of was created by compacting earth which was covered over in time and has recently as in hundreds of years, been revealed again.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

That one is a bit of a stretch I would say. But a profile face is a damn good one,,,if you were to draw a profile of a man with a pencil on a piece of paper...It would be pretty similar. It is beyond coincidental in my mind. Too many features are identical, even the neck line coming down from the head, or even if you stretch it a bit, shoulders and some sort of robe on. His head is partially covered by a leaf of some kind. A plant leaf. Kinda resembles...hm...canabis leaf ??

Wait ! What does this mean?

Do aliens want us to smoke more of the good stuff ?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11

I would say the formation you posted the photo of was created by compacting earth which was covered over in time and has recently as in hundreds of years, been revealed again.

First of all, the "Badlands Guardian" in Canada is a "concave" feature (i.e., a ditch or valley -- NOT a mound). It looks like a mound, but that is a trick of light.

Secondly, I suppose it could have been "built", but do you have any evidence of this?

Geologists feel that this is a natural formation. Do you have information that says otherwise?

edit on 12/11/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by TRUELIES11

That one is a bit of a stretch I would say. But a profile face is a damn good one,,,if you were to draw a profile of a man with a pencil on a piece of paper...It would be pretty similar. It is beyond coincidental in my mind. Too many features are identical, even the neck line coming down from the head, or even if you stretch it a bit, shoulders and some sort of robe on. His head is partially covered by a leaf of some kind. A plant leaf. Kinda resembles...hm...canabis leaf ??

Wait ! What does this mean?

Do aliens want us to smoke more of the good stuff ?

MarioOnTheFly --

I think you are confusing the OP's image from the Moon with the one I posted (that was from Canada).

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I think you are confusing the OP's image from the Moon with the one I posted (that was from Canada).

I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join