It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see a face on the moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There has been much written and talked about when it comes to what people see as a face on planet Mars as is about the face people see on the moon. I have found an image of a face on the moon I want people to see.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just seeing a photo of the moon, there several areas where if I stretch my imagination hard enough I can see faces.

But other than that......lunar surface.

Edit: Here is a photo I took of the moon the other night, looks like he has a big cheesy grin on (almost looks like the skeleton guy from nightmare before Christmas)

edit on 11/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

Please highlight and embed the supposed "face", i see nothing but light and rock formations.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've seen a face on the moon all my life. I even introduced 'the man on the moon' to my children when they were small.

Ps. had a look at the pic in your op.....I've tried squinting and everything.....I can only see a bunch of rocks

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
? 'yawning head' turned sideways ?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I see a bunny on the Moon. en.wikipedia.org...
And also a very miserable face. en.wikipedia.org...

However, I can't see anything particular in the OP's image. Just rocks and craters.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

I can see how you may be referring to the two dark spots as eyes maybe? But when you think about it, why would any planet (Mars or Moon) have a sculpted face? Its just a satellite anyways

link   
Look at the center of the photo and then move your sight slightly below in the direction of five on a clock. When you see the face, then point at the face and look at the close up.
edit on 11-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

link   
I see Freddy Krueger off to the right side...

... I think it's time I start getting more rest.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Myomistress because: Derp, direction fail.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AwaitingTruth

I did not say anything about sculpting the face. Simply pointing it out to people.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You mean this one???

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

If we're gearing up in that direction, then I see another face too a tad bit north east of that. It's like half of the face of a woman or something. Kind of for some reason reminds me of the vaudeville dancing ladies days.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think I see what the OP sees (right below the center of the OP's image), but I think it is just light and shadows and Pareidolia

There are many natural formation on Earth that look like faces. For example, there is this famous image of a hilly region in Alberta Canada. This is completely natural, except for the road leading to the figure's "ear" (which looks like an iPod ear bud!):

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

To think that face is completely natural as in how it was created is ridiculous and makes me wonder why would you even consider making such a statement.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thats a good one
looks like he's scratching his head

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think it is possible to see a face on the Moon although it is a natural formation but important might be the reason for which you see...some things and the moment chosen for this.

For example you might see that natural rock formation as a face to prove the truth in this thread...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

To think that face is completely natural as in how it was created is ridiculous and makes me wonder why would you even consider making such a statement.

How was it created? It sounds as if you have some information that indicates the Alberta head is artificial. If so, please provide that information.

Most of the features that make up this natural formation (except for the road) are natural hillsides and some alluvial fans -- sediment flowing down the hillside.

EDIT TO ADD:

This is a well-known natural feature, and is called "The Badlands Guardian":

www.atlasobscura.com...

www.canada.com...

s8int.com...

edit on 12/11/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I think I see what the OP sees (right below the center of the OP's image), but I think it is just light and shadows and Pareidolia

There are many natural formation on Earth that look like faces. For example, there is this famous image of a hilly region in Alberta Canada. This is completely natural, except for the road leading to the figure's "ear" (which looks like an iPod ear bud!):

I cant get over the fact that this is a natural formation god damn it.

Features of the head are clearly visible as if sculpted by human hand. This isn't a case of para(whatnot). It's clearly a human head. All features, nose, brows, eyes, lips,chin. Incredible coincidence.....I hope.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It does look like a face. At least this one.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Looks like there is another face on top of the head.

<<   2 >>

join