Unexplained Light Formation Spotted Above San Francisco's Mission Dist.

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Unexplained Light Formation Spotted Above San Francisco's Mission Dist.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS 5) – A viewer told CBS 5 about some surprising video captured early Sunday morning in San Francisco’s Mission District.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Checked and did not see it posted, if so please delete as this was from last night. Seems some tequila might have been involved. Either way anyone else happen to see this?

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

Google Video Link

edit on 11/12/2012 by Sinsear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinsear

Your video doesn't work, nor the google link

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
geez...huge chinatown population in SF, and guess what it looked like?...yes!... chinese lanterns! are we going to keep calling floating, flaming, crap UFO's?.... on dec. 22th, i'm going to have a huge 2012 hangover, or, i'll be dead from the "end-of-the world"...at this point, i'm almost hoping for the latter, rather than the former.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
edit on 11-12-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Looks like Chinese lanterns to me...they looked to be flowing in the wind pattern....what does everyone else think ?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
yeah the CBS link works

It looks like chinese lanterns, as someone else already said. I do not understand why the guy shooting the film didn't zoom or - if not possible due to poor smart phone camera - walk closer to the lights.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm going with that giant triangle the Air Force flys around.
I speculate it's made of Graphene and Aerogel.
Debunkers like to say any three lights form a triangle.
But this has been looked at and those lights move in unison
and most likely are connected to the same craft.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What I do think is odd is that one of those lights seem to speed up more rapidly than the other ones to form formation..?

Mysterious lights San francisco
edit on 11-12-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Witnesses said the lights flickered on and off, then took different shapes.

“So in the beginning they looked like flying candles, and then afterwards they started making formations, triangular formations,” said Barrios.

Lanterns/balloons do not flicker on and off, nor do they form patterns, like triangles and diamonds.

This guy thinks it could be balloons too, which is ridiculous.

Bing Quock, assistant director of the Morrison Planetarium at the California Academy of Sciences said, “It’s not a planet, it’s not a constellation, it’s not meteors, it’s not the moon.”

Quock said there is a plausible explanation. “It looks to me like it could have been balloons, carrying lights,” he said.

They would not disappear and reappear and form triangles or shapes on their own, unless someone has a controller to them.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They would not disappear and reappear and form triangles or shapes on their own, unless someone has a controller to them.

Take some coins and drop them on a table. Do they form shapes? Maybe a triangle or two?
edit on 12/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do they form shapes after they have been dropped on the table and stopped moving? Definitely a controller. Maybe night maneuvers of uncle sam or top secret aircraft.

Good and reliable footage.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Man in the video: "looked like firey..........floaty things........."

He's clearly not an ATS member, or he'd have used a different term.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
What I do think is odd is that one of those lights seem to speed up more rapidly than the other ones to form formation..?

Mysterious lights San francisco
edit on 11-12-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

Are you sure you are not just looking at the internal reflection of the street light. It moved around when he moves the camera. Later there's some more reflections of the car headlights. They are all mirrored about the center of the video.

The slow moving light drifting along are probably Chinese lanterns.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinsear

Checked and did not see it posted, if so please delete as this was from last night. Seems some tequila might have been involved. Either way anyone else happen to see this?

Google Video Link

edit on 11/12/2012 by Sinsear because: (no reason given)

Not tequila, PBR and mushrooms more likely..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Looks like Chinese lanterns to me...they looked to be flowing in the wind pattern....what does everyone else think ?

Hmmm San Francisco,... Chinese districts...
Me thinks lanterns

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinsear

A viewer told CBS 5 about some surprising video captured early Sunday morning in San Francisco's Mission District.

In the video, a series of lights fly in formation above the city before appearing to take a diamond shape and eventually disappearing.

Several commenters on the Mission Mission blog said that they had also noticed the aircraft.

The video, which shows seven lights in a row, was shot by Enrique Barrios with his cellphone.

"Looked like flame, you know, fireballs in the sky," Barrios said in an interview with CBS 5.

David Shelley took pictures as the lights hovered over him early Sunday Morning. "Kind of looked like a fiery, floaty thing," he said.

Witnesses said the lights flickered on and off, then took different shapes.

"So in the beginning they looked like flying candles, and then afterwards they started making formations, triangular formations," said Barrios.

top topics

join