It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some ponderings about the chakrasystem, purifying it and aligning it to the true sacredness of our D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Some ponderings about the chakrasystem, purifying it and aligning it to the true sacredness of our Divine Source...

Was reading in revelations, pondering about a connection between the seven seals and the seven chakras/energy fieds in the body:

Revelation 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Ok pondering further, it was given to me, that the description John gives us of the throne is really a description of the sacredness within each and every chakra...
A sacredness which can be truly unfolded, when the seal for that given chakra is opened...
The seal being a name for the opening of the collective energyfields/chakras corresponding to our energyfields on personal levels, within the dense physical body, the etherical body, the astral and mental bodies, as on soul level existence...

John saw the throne from the outside, but in this day and age, we will be able to enter this throne, this sanctuary of reality...
We have been prepared to do this...
And the timing is now, where the seals are indeed opening within the collective fields...

You have the one life
The throne itself
This mirrors out into Divine Mother and Father
The primal realtion, polarity
The opening for a existence to unfold
The embracing of the love, purity and truth within this relation, enables you to cleanse off all which do not sustain the truth of this relation...
At this point the orientation is inwards, flowing that sacred river of oneness and connecting it inside the throne, so that it may be manifested out to creation...

The four creatures beside the throne (one as a eagle, one as a man, one a calf and one a lion) are the four corners, the Mother and Father aspect dividing themselves one more, turning their eyes towards the creation, orientating within space and time...

The 24 elders are the three-fold manifestation...
Spirit, soul and body
Each containg the pure relation of the 4 for Mother and the four for Father
The cross and the X
When this relation is purified the two fours (the cross and the X) melts together into the eight (infinity)
Infinty sustained within the spirit, soul and body
The spirit being the directly connected with the sacred river of oneness, the physical being the spirit entering the densest matter, and the soul being the connecter, carrying memories and qualities...
That is three times the 4 of the cross and three times the four of the X...
Can be understood as 3 pyramids of four corners, which exist merged into each others...

This meditaion (with the awareness of the above, may be helpfull)
Meditation

The seven seals will be the unlocking of this sacredness within the seven planes of collective awareness...
And on a personal level we may chose to enter this flow, and be in that stream of sacredness
Flowing it inside out
Thus enabling the world to be aligned with what is true at the innermost level...

This pattern of sacredness are mirrored within all of our energy-fields/chakras
Different manifestations of the One Life

Just some ponderings, and please ask if it's unclear...
Bc it's really such a load of info, and bc it makes sense within me, it may not make sense to you...
So if interested by the heart, please ask...
Also your insight in the matter would be most welcome...

Lots of love

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This one may connect with the subject too:

Link

new topics

join