It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You might say I am therefore I exist,but in reality it is more then that.

It is more then our fingerprint here on Earth it is in a way our footprint here on Earth.

www.vectorstock.com...

You leave your footprint not only by your existance but most important by your actions.

Those who lived here on Earth they were many and each of them have said "to be" I guess about 25 billion times if they were 25 billions in numbers.

They have seen the Sun 25 billion times and the Sun told them "you are" or "Hello" also for about 25 billion times.

yournucara.wordpress.com...

"To be" is to see your child every day...smiling,and then one day you "will be" happy to say "I were" in the place where all say"to be".

Then you will dance with the Sunlight in the light of the Sun and you will be happy...forever.

"If I would have a key to open the gates of Heaven I would open them and after that I will lose that key...forever."

flickrhivemind.net...

"If you are lost in the darkness just look in the dim of the night for the footprint of the light and you will see if you want....to be"

To be it is not a question it is an answer,an answer to all the questions that were never asked.."'to be or to be',this is the answer".

And I were in the places were is eternal night,places for lost souls ,souls that never have said "to be" they just have said "I am" therefore now they say "or not to be".

I cannot contemplate a skull but I can contemplate a green field and tell to the flowers and bees "you are" and they will answer me..."to be".

thebeeshouse.blogspot.ro...

If I can give my dream I'll give it happily to you and happy I would say "to be" because I was.

If you ask a flower what she has dreamed last night she will tell you that she dreamed she was dancing with few rays of the sunlight and few drops of rain and next day when she will die she will say "to be".

But she will keep on dancing in the sun even if she is not.

faystyle.com...

And in the end if we all are here today let's not forget that first we must say "to be"....and(to) forever will be.

edit on 11-12-2012 by piequal3because14 because: to be

edit on 11-12-2012 by piequal3because14 because: to be

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The only worthy reply is a 'short reply'.

Astounding..

and marvelous.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Thank you

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i or me, we do not exist except in a spirtual form

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by liam8126