It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

advice needed (please)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
okay i will just update you on the situation,

now me and my now ex girlfriend broke up after 2 years together about 9 months ago, now i think i am getting over her i even see her in the pub and out and about round our little town now although it still hurts(a lot) i think i am ready to move on,

i have been with a few girls since we broke up and i am sure that i want to move on and get into a new relationship but when it actually comes to it i just cant do it and its really starting to annoy me. There are a few girls who i like (and like me) and i can flirt and be physical with them but when it actually comes to getting together i cant do it, so what could it be,

am i afraid of getting hurt again ot could it be something else?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You don't want to wind up with another relationship that ends. You need to stop looking for love in bars. Relationships found there will be based on loneliness and not love. Being physical with someone is not love either it's lust. You need to search for someone that will compliment you and you her. And the 2 of you need to be of the same mind frame that no matter what you don't walk away from the relationship.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's easy to move on. You can fall in love once a month. Loving is easy. Hate is the hard part. You hate that she is not with you and hate that you can't have her. Let her go. If you force her back or wait for her you'll never know what you have missed. People go years and through many relationships before finding a true love that they can spend the rest of their lives with. Your ex is obviously not that girl you seek. Go with life or your gonna miss out.

Originally posted by Hunter 825
okay i will just update you on the situation,

now me and my now ex girlfriend broke up after 2 years together about 9 months ago, now i think i am getting over her i even see her in the pub and out and about round our little town now although it still hurts(a lot) i think i am ready to move on,

i have been with a few girls since we broke up and i am sure that i want to move on and get into a new relationship but when it actually comes to it i just cant do it and its really starting to annoy me. There are a few girls who i like (and like me) and i can flirt and be physical with them but when it actually comes to getting together i cant do it, so what could it be,

am i afraid of getting hurt again ot could it be something else?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well if you havn't learned how to absorb the hurt in this past relation then it's time to move on because the only cure for a broken heart is the next one.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yep, sometimes, Love stinks, but I swear that it'll find you if you aren't looking!!! Get your life in order, find something to do that you love, and the next thing you know, there she will be, staring at you from acroos the room.
Peace
Lee

new topics

top topics

join