It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Cornwall, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well this is the first time i have ever seen a 'S' shaped chemtrail here in Truro, Cornwall, UK.

Considering that tomorrow is 12-12-2012 and rumours are stating that the new age will start makes me wonder what the current world order wants to cover up.

As seen in the photograph shown above, the long line with the label 'New York' and 'Heathrow' is a standard jet trail. They are always long, straight and head from left to right if flying from America to England.

In 45 years i have never witnessed a 'S' shape chemtrail here in Cornwall.

Are there any UK ATS'ers that are witnessing chemtrails in the sky today ?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Oddly enough, I was wondering if the trails I saw in the sky this morning were Chemtrails. I'm just across the water from Plymouth, where are you OP?

Rev

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How would contrails hide something?

Wouldn't they have to make trials in the sky over the whole world?

Here's some information on the trails you're asking about:

Racetrack Contrails

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
Oddly enough, I was wondering if the trails I saw in the sky this morning were Chemtrails. I'm just across the water from Plymouth, where are you OP?

Rev

This is Truro, Cornwall.

The picture shows where the photograph was taken from and the direction it was facing (see Red Arrow).

The ellipse is where i estimate the chemtrail to be directly above.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

All over in Middlesbrough as we speak OP around the 7.5 miles mark, if you watch for them you will notice they literally just appear out of nowhere, always thin drone like planes, I witnessed an astonishing amount when I was in Hartlepool last week (England) I did not have my phone (or I would of took pics) and i was gutted.

ATS would have went mental, travelling in pairs and groups, one small plane one big plane, it was so blatant, the bigger plains trails where thick and staying put, the smaller planes trails disappear after a few seconds, I think they seed the bigger trails.

A few hours later boom Flash Floods all over the place in the UK, they definitely doing something up there, I also noticed that the bigger trails where changing direction consistently, never a clear flight path (like a commercial plane), I Care not for what all the sceptics say about it, its happening all over the UK. Its getting worse.

I have seen grids, s shapes, huge curves with smaller seeding planes.

S+F

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

How would contrails hide something?

i havn't even tried to consider what the elite are trying to hide. However, imagine if this whole world is an illusion. Every spirit interacts with other spirits via astral projection into this make-believe world. The film 'The Matrix' is close to what could be reality.

The problem is there are no international airports nearby. i am not even sure if Exeter airport (over 150 miles away) can handle a 747 coming in from America.

Thanks for the link.

Wouldn't they have to make trials in the sky over the whole world?

They do this in America don't they?
edit on 11-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

The UK and US aren't "The whole world"

I live in a place where there are zero trails in the sky. Ever.

Odd that they aren't interested in hiding anything where I am...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm on the Cornwall border and I noticed them this morning about 10am.
Although I don't subscribe to the Chemtrail theory, I did think they looked quite strange.
It looked more like high altitude contrails that had been creatively offset by high altitude winds.

But, then again, since the closure of Plymouth airport, there seems to be ALOT more military and police air traffic in the area. Mostly at night. There seems to be a constant police helo presence hovering over the city at night these days.
edit on 11/12/12 by Ashishin_no1 because: none

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, I'd like to add a more reasonable explanation. In the same way as my flight to Greece had to 'hold' for a while before landing earlier this year, the plane that created this contrail most likely performed this maneuver to delay it's arrival time at it's destination. It would probably have arrived too early or too late to allow it to land so by flying this S shape, added a few minutes onto it's approach to fit into another landing slot. London Heathrow is an extremely busy airport and runs to strict schedules.

Contrails are also much more common at this time of year due to the colder air. Of course, believe what you wish.
edit on 11-12-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You guys seriously need to get to grips with aviation?
For goodness sake join an aircraft enthusiast group or get into aviation radio monitoring. The aircraft that is creating the racetrack contrails is a Voyager tanker aircraft. All you are seeing is the Voyager out on one of the numerous test flights before it is fully up and running with the Royal Air Force.

www.flightradar24.com...

Call sign is CASA18

Last reported heading back for Hurn airport where it it operating from. Quick rush along and you too can get pictures of this 'chemtrail tanker'

www.planespotters.net...

www.planespotters.net...

Use the playback facility on Flight Radar to see the track. I really do despair at some of you conspiracy theorists! And yes the Airbus A330 Voyager aircraft is civil registered while it is undergoing testing before hand over.

www.flightradar24.com...
edit on 11/12/2012 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
reply to post by Rapha

You guys seriously need to get to grips with aviation?
For goodness sake join an aircraft enthusiast group or get into aviation radio monitoring. The aircraft that is creating the racetrack contrails is a Voyager tanker aircraft. All you are seeing is the Voyager out on one of the numerous test flights before it is fully up and running with the Royal Air Force.

www.flightradar24.com...

Call sign is CASA18

Last reported heading back for Hurn airport where it it operating from. Quick rush along and you too can get pictures of this 'chemtrail tanker'

www.planespotters.net...

www.planespotters.net...

Use the playback facility on Flight Radar to see the track. I really do despair at some of you conspiracy theorists! And yes the Airbus A330 Voyager aircraft is civil registered while it is undergoing testing before hand over.

www.flightradar24.com...
edit on 11/12/2012 by tommyjo because: additional info added

Thanks for that! I've just spent the last 20 minutes spotting planes out of my office window

I never realised how far away some planes were when they look almost overhead. Planes at 38000 feet are still high in the sky when they are 40-50 miles away!

If all of these trails are chemtrails, then British Airways, Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Icelandair, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, United Airlines, Thomson and Thomas cook were all at it until about 10 minutes ago when they mysteriously stopped producing long trails altogether

Edit: The trails are back but not long lasting. So far all of the aircraft I have seen producing what i believe to be contrails have been commercial

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Thanks for that!
No problem. If anything the OPs post shows how people can misinterpret distance and especially when dealing with contrails.

The same aircraft CASA18 was also out on a test flight yesterday (10th December)

Operating in Area 11 and 12.

Scroll down right to the bottom to the section ENR 6.5.1

'Chart of United Kingdom Airspace Restrictions and Hazardous Areas'

Chart showing Area 11 and 12 and others

Flight Radar track for 10th December flight

Flight Radar Track for CASA 18 on 10th December
edit on 11/12/2012 by tommyjo because: Malformed link corrected

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I remember our vacation in Cornwall and Wales a few years back.

Driving a small road going from Cornwall to another city a RAF fighter flew directly over our rental car just a couple of hundred feet above. Scared the s##t out of us. It was subsonic but we were not expecting it. You just don't get that in the US.

With the UK being such a small area you are bound to see military aircraft doing what looks like strange manuvers. Unless you are in a major city. Then you just have to watch out for zebras in the zebra crossings. Never did see one, but maybe on our next trip.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Rev

This is Truro, Cornwall.

The picture shows where the photograph was taken from and the direction it was facing (see Red Arrow).

The ellipse is where i estimate the chemtrail to be directly above.

That's WAY off. That area is just half a mile away. Remember contrails form at around 5-8 miles straight up.

Here I've placed a five mile grid over Truro, at 32,000 feet altitude.

And here's what it looks like trying to duplicate your viewpoint based on the arrow in your image.

Compare that to your image:

You can see that the Z shaped contrail would cover an area between 15 and 80 miles away. Way out to sea.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Ok. Nice bit of work.

Now can someone explain why the military or commercial jets are doing such maneuvers like this, especially 'S' shapes.

In 45 years i have never, ever seen this happen with jets coming in from America. If they are ahead of schedule they still have 200 miles to go at a slower velocity before they reach Heathrow.

Why not just decelerate and save costly fuel. Instead they have burnt more fuel by doing loops.

Maybe someone on ATS knows what the minimum velocity of a 747 is before stalling. So simply slowing down slightly with 200 miles to go would have solved the ahead of schedule problem.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by Uncinus

Ok. Nice bit of work.

Now can someone explain why the military or commercial jets are doing such maneuvers like this, especially 'S' shapes.

In 45 years i have never, ever seen this happen with jets coming in from America. If they are ahead of schedule they still have 200 miles to go at a slower velocity before they reach Heathrow.

Why not just decelerate and save costly fuel. Instead they have burnt more fuel by doing loops.

Maybe someone on ATS knows what the minimum velocity of a 747 is before stalling. So simply slowing down slightly with 200 miles to go would have solved the ahead of schedule problem.

Tommyjo explained it above, it's a test flight, they are testing stuff by flying around.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You forgot to put in the pointers for Glasgow and Madrid (etc)

And, of course, to allow for upper level winds.

Anyway, nice pictures of contrails

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Tankers fly racetrack patterns all the time. They orbit while waiting for their receiver to arrive for fuel.

This one being on a test flight would orbit the area testing various systems, such as the drogue operation, navigation systems, etc. There's a lot to test before the plane goes into operational service and you want it all working right when it does.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

This shows how ignorance of aviation can lead you astray. Aircraft can be put into holding or racetrack patterns for a number of reasons. For example even civilian airliners have to be test flown. If the following Airbus was producing contrails during the afternoon of the 11th then you possibly saw it?

You can speed up the replay and see it perform testing off the coast in your region.

www.flightradar24.com...

Image of the aircraft stripped of its Virgin Atlantic livery.

www.flickr.com...

Images of the aircraft when in service with Virgin Atlantic.

www.airliners.net...

The aircraft was leased by Virgin Atlantic and is in the process of being returned to the leasing company. Handover will include test flight and shake down flights hence the patterns if flew off the coast on the afternoon of the 11th December.

edit on 15/12/2012 by tommyjo because: Image added

new topics

top topics

join