It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by NorEaster

This is why I feel how I deliver the message is so important... If I can just convince one influential person.

You can't. There's no way that this is possible. The influential people - influential in the way that you'd need one of them to be - are influential because they've already convinced their particular society's thought leadership that they have the same answers that you are now claiming to have. And they likely believe that their own answers are authentic and that they resolve the questions that you believe that your answers resolve. In other words, these influential people are your direct competition within the arena of essential truths that are struggling to gain attention.

You have no one who can pull you forward. You can only move forward through the force of your own will and belief in the authenticity of whatever it is you feel you've discovered. If you don't have the capacity to carve out the road ahead of you, then this thread is as far as your contribution to this urgent whatever-it-is will go. It will die off as soon as this thread loses this board's interest.

Welcome to the reality of human destiny. The truth is that destiny doesn't exist. It's a word that humans made up to take credit away from the accomplishment of one of their own. Fate is the word they made up to shift the blame away from themselves when they failed. Face it. If your revelation hasn't already been picked apart and examined by every journalist, blogger, and half-baked YouTuber by now, it's not going to have any impact on Dec 21st. Even if you took over every media outlet on the planet and forced the entire human race to watch an HD presentation in Clockwork Orange fashion, it'd still be a fart lost in a tornado. This 2012 ship has already sailed, and you weren't anywhere near the docks when it left.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I can see this going to 50+ pages of pure drivel and getting locked.

If you have anything to share buddy then just go ahead and share it...

link   
reply to post by xszawe

Never thought that I would agree with a stfu but here I am. Say it or dont but quit the cock teasing.

link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Someone gave me an interesting idea.. they said release this info as a cryptic song... maybe I could do it in an audio file through iTunes....

Really? That has to be the single most stupid thing that I've ever read on the internet and I've been surfing since the 90's. And to think I actually thought that you had something important to share. What a joke.

Rev

OP might be a musician trying to generate ITune sales.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by sirric

What do your instincts tell you... that someone would have this information right now of all times?

edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)
Why you is the important question. My instincts tell me to go find another thread because this one will drive me crazy.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Bernard, you sly guy....

Almost didn't catch your writing style.

Your plan will backfire, you will not "destroy" ATS no matter how you appear

Good show, old chap

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

I move ahead a few pages and its still the same crap. Ok bye bye. Have a nice life in LA LA LAND

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by 412304

If this person said they had the info would anyone believe them? Probably not...

Let's pretend that the reason this person hadn't revealed the info yet was because it required a lot of explanation. Let's say it took them time just to figure out how to convey this info in a way others would understand it and they were planning on writing a book of some kind.

It doesn't take a quantum physicist to understand the universal languages of music or mathematics.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I totally, utterly and completely believe that you believe what you believe......now tell me

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

I am pretty good with words and I can type pretty fast. A guy passing my desk one day said to me, you're not typing for real. You cant be. I invited him to watch my screen while the words appeared almost as fast as we spoke.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Oh knock it off already. You are being childish. You either have something to say or you dont. Say it and let the chips lay where they fall. What else can you do? I mean how far reaching could this possibly be? Anything in your life is only going to affect the people around you not the entire world so go ahead and spit it out.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Imagine that just recently you felt you discovered all the answers to the riddles we have been looking for... and you were debating with yourself when you should reveal this information... knowing that this Dec 21st date was supposed to be soo key to everything... would you reveal this info now OR not reveal it fearing that you yourself could be the cause of the Dec 21st event?

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

If it was something that could not be changed there would be no point in this revelation!
If it was something that would be caused by humanity which is more then likely what will happen if anything, as I would want to but the problem is noone would believe me without indisputable proof and as such there would be no point in this coarse of action!
The proof reqired would be almost impossible to aquire and even harder to relay!
If anything is destined to unfold there is nothing that could be changed through such a revelation!
Then think of the kaos that would unfold if such a revelation was revealed and which would more than likely cause an even greater destruction!
I believe if i was on the recieving end of such pertinent information, I feel as if I would want to remain in the dark at least until the last few days where I could use that time to act on any unfinished business!
I believe that anything is possible but it's very unlikely that something earth shaking will happen on the infamous
december date! If however this is the end of the world as we know it, though it may cause much pain, it may also cause a rebirth of humanity on a higher social understanding or humanity may never evolve past the darwinian thinking that has stalled our humanity! Whichever the case may be, we must face it with unwavering resolve beyond the level of fear and insecurity which has brought us here into Existential Ambiguity!

link   
If anyone knew the answers or even a small part of the answers they would not be on ATS chatting about it so I'm going to have to call bs on this thread and tell you now. Those are not answers you hear in your head but just more questions get use to them.

link   

Everything functions in cycles, and we're at the end of a long cycle and the beginning of a new one.

From what I've gathered based on the research I've done, there are a few things to note. One, is that the sun moves in an up and down wave-like cycle relative to the galactic plane (think of the galaxy as a thin wafer, with the sun going through a series of ages, from below the plane to above the plane) and is now at the crossing-over point or threshold to moving from below to above the galactic plane, representing a turning point in the ages. Second, our sun moves within the rotation of the galaxy in relation to the star Sirius, in a looping type of cycle from a long and more distant elongated loop, to a closer, more circular one (the closer one being the longest lasting), and we are also at the turning point or threshold of a movement into that circle which in the history of mankind represents the movement into a long lasting Golden Age. There is also the Precession of the Equinoxes, which are a grouping of star formations that are almost if not already at the end of their cycle, so there's a third cycle completing itself, as we move from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius, depicted as a man pouring out water from a jug, which I've interpreted to signify the pouring out of spirit onto the Earth as the children of God begin to move from darkness and ignorance, in our case that associated with a largely materialist monist POV, into a newfound spiritual awareness of reason and spirit combined in a new understanding and appreciation for our true place in the universe as created beings made in the image of our creator (bestowed with self aware consciousness).

Lastly there is also abundant evidence that our own Earth Moon Sun relationship was made by intelligent design, the implication of which all the cycles and circles are also by superintelligent design, and this recognition, that indeed we are Children of a Loving God who is pleased to share his kingdom of light, life and love, also forms part of the new realization and recognition (re cognition) of our true place and standing in the creation, not as things, or as insignificant specks of dust, but as intentionally created beings, even through a very longggg process of evolution (by design).

That's just my two cents for whatever its' worth.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 11-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

Want to know something really weird? When I made this account recently I switched onto a channel that was playing Ghostbusters just moments later... and it was on the scene where this character was revealed..

What if I am the Keymaster and there are no Ghostbusters to save us...

This is serious by the way..

(response to post on page 4, still reading...)

So you are saying if people heard your knowledge it perhaps would unleash a plague of demons on the world? How does just hearing about something unleash the gates of hell, what's the causal connection?
I mean, you've heard about it and no plague of demons so far.

So this information is related to a theory that the world is controlled by entities of some sort who will punish us if we find out?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

What if I released the information and it created a chain reaction that caused all hell to break loose?

Again.. why have I been given this incredible information right now of all times in history?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

What if you are wrong? again.. I told someone this who has intimate knowledge of the subject.. they knew someone famous who was involved.. they urged me to write a book.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by delusion

Again.. why have I been given this incredible information right now of all times in history?

To share it. Let's have it, enough with this passive aggressive attention seeking nonsense.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

It's not just typing though.. this information requires a lot of thought and planning in how to release it.. it takes several book that are out.. like 9 or 10 and videos and many websites and ties them all together and adds a completely new twist that no one realized..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by revmoofoo

Truth goes through 3 phases

1st it's ridiculed
2nd violently opposed
3rd accepted as self evident

And Bull S. also goes through three stages...
it's ridiculed
violently opposed
accepted as self evident it is Bull S.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join