It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just say it. These threads are tiresome.

No star. No flag.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

It would suck because like I said I have spent all this time studying this and I will now spend more time writing it. I mean it wouldn't suck completely but it would mean I wasted a lot of time that didn't need to be wasted. It has taken a huge amount of effort to figure out how I can reveal this to others.. and I am in the process of doing that.

But remember people.. things aren't as simple as you all think they are... there is a reason this info hasn't spread yet. I have to solve those issues.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Do you really think I care about stars and flags?

Try to imagine you were in my shoes.. it's a very lonely road.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

So you have heard direct accounts, as opposed to coming to more intuitive type conclusions?

Do you have evidence for what you plan on exposing, it would greatly help you cause?

For the record, I don't believe you at all. Just sort of interested. No offense intended, you must know how this comes off...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It would suck because like I said I have spent all this time studying this and I will now spend more time writing it.

It still would not be a waste, you would have learned something.

there is a reason this info hasn't spread yet. I have to solve those issues.

It seems you still have more to learn.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by cry93

Do you really think I care about stars and flags?

Try to imagine you were in my shoes.. it's a very lonely road.

Often times the people claiming someone is seeking stars and flags, are the ones who seek out stars and flags the most. They just project that onto you from within them self.

You are not alone.

I say give a brief synopsis of your material in a new thread.

It can't hurt.

You obviously have something you wish to share.. I say do it

edit on 11-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you have any real info then just let it out... If you are not going to let the info out then why bother coming on here .. Every person who replied is saying the same thing "spit it out "
The more you beat around the bush the more credibility you lose. Considering the subject manner
If you wanna help yOu can't afford to lose any more credibility then you already have.
So please s**t or get of the pot .

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

No.. no solid evidence. BUT.. if you look at the events and how they are connected you see it's real.

The biggest issue is that so few people have scientific knowledge. That is the toughest part to overcome. Even actual scientists have been misled.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy website knows a secret but won't reveal it now.

Where I have heard this one before?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
One thing I will tell you guys is that the people who have kept this secret have flooded the world with nonsense to take us all off the trail.

They play on our dreams and fears. So you have to look internally and realize that you need to see reality not what you want to see.
edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
21st of 2012 is the night of birth of 7th Imam in Islamic lunar calendar.

His name is Moses.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread KeyMaster. Please continue with it...

Is this 'event/occurance' something completely opposite to the end of the world cr&p were hearing?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

It's hard to say.There are implications about where all this is leading.. but that's something we still need to determine. This info is more about the past - how we got here.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Gibonz

It's hard to say.There are implications about where all this is leading.. but that's something we still need to determine. This info is more about the past - how we got here.

Yeah I watched Prometheus recently too.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I am thinking a person wouldnt resist the urge to be famous. Less the chance of being laughing stock of the year.

Unless of course someone CLAIMED to have the key on a forum such as ATS and wanted 10 days of Fame.

Its up to you!!! you make the call

edit on 11-12-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

link   

The biggest issue is that so few people have scientific knowledge. That is the toughest part to overcome. Even actual scientists have been misled.

Why don't you elaborate on that then?

The scientific method involves making verifiable and repeatable observations. So how have scientists been misled? Or how is it "scientific knowledge" if it isn't verifiable by the scientific method?

link   
Okay then, yes. To answer your question, someone should say something. So, out with it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Gibonz

Zecharia Sitchin ?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by racer451

I hate being the center of attention. That's the last thing I want.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

If I get into it too much I am revealing it. Peer pressure is incredibly powerful. We should all realize this.. we know the stigma sites like this have. How powerful the fear of being lumped in with the conspiracy nuts is. Look at the 9-11 truth movement.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join