Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It's isn't about making money.. it's about putting this information out in a form that is definitive and yet protect-able.. because if I don't someone else will.

It's called disinformation, and it is incredibly effective Especially when the people in power control all the media outlets.

Do you guys realize that I could post most the information on this site right now to prove this is real.. the only thing stopping me is copyright law..

Without that copyrighted information I cannot prove it.. do you see the importance of copyright now.. and why it is so difficult to navigate and how that could hinder me if I don't deal with it properly?
edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

If it's a great idea and it's presented well, than as a free ebook it could and would go viral, thus ENSURING that the idea gets out everywhere and all at once.

A short 100-300 page ebook, something totally readable and straightforward, like a message that everyone just HAS to "get" or what I call "grok" (Heinlein) most fully.

Can't wait.

Get to work, stop talking about.

link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by Gibonz

So you would have rather I just not post at all? Even if what I say is true?

Think about what you are saying.. you are supporting the idea of conspiracies and withholding information.

You do realise that YOU are the one withholding information... right??

Let me ask you this, are you getting what you need from this thread? If not, then why not just reveal the truth or dont. People are getting angry, because you are wasting theyr time, no one but you can decide what to do, that gives you power, is that what you seek??

The problem here, is that YOU dont believe in yourself, how do you expect anyone else to believe you, when that is the case?

You should either believe in yourself or quit.

btw the powers of this world, (those guys who KNOW this information, and dont share because the are using it to gain money and power) and YOU (that guy who KNOW this information, and dont share because he wants to use it to gain money and power) should either team up, if money is what you want, or you should forget about making any money from this and do the right thing.

You are NO better than "them", if you do the exact same thing

link   
Okay, I never do this. But I am going to echo the STFU crowd.

If you have any half believable information don't you think the people in this thread would pass it on to the people around them? And those people the people around them? And so on and so forth?

Why on earth would you believe that you, and you alone, could ever get the word out to EVERYBODY? You cannot. No one will lend their expertise to a person who really isn't saying anything. Well, no professional person with a reputation to live up to and protect.

A book written about Dec 21 written after Dec 21 is just dumb. It's like putting on a condom after the deed is done. Stupid, no?

Why would you use this site to do something like this, anyway? I feel that you are trolling but you are doing so for a reason. Yeah, you like the attention but you are getting something else out of this. Every response from you is either a few lines of excuses or dumb questions. You are starting to remind me of the Seth character who basically talked to himself before just admitting that he was trolling.
edit on 11-12-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'd say, "Meh - everybody is gonna find out in a week or so away"

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrNobody777

You really don't know what you are talking about.. I was going to make this information public but if people couldn't afford to pay they could pay later.. it would be like donations.

But this is just being done to protect the copyright because if I don't then others will do the same and keep this information from being seen. That is the only thing preventing this info from being seen now... copyright holders... many different ones holding this information.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

This isn't about Dec 21... I am worried this information if released could create the Dec 21st event... or prevent it...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Who the f*ck worry about a copyright in this type of situation?

And believe me if you have anything the is worthy of a copyright then it is most likely already protected by a copyright. If TPTB are already aware of this then what exactly do you think a copyright for you means? Nothing.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Oh shut up.

You are starting to not make sense here.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st? Your thread title, not mine.

edit on 11-12-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Problem is I hate writing.. and it's a huge project.. knowing how much or how little to go in depth is a nightmare too.

I was thinking of revealing it in chapters though..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This starting to make less and less sense and become more and more irritating. Copyright law? How would that come in to play in protecting anything from you giving an explanation.

link   
Perhaps more importantly..

How would one go about "revealing" the information in a context where they'd be deemed credible, and to an audience that was big enough to make an impact?

What I mean is, obviously there are those who go to great lengths to keep many truths hidden.. how would one get past their various and extensive means of silencing you?

link   
reply to post by cry93

You are dead wrong.. that is the only thing keeping this info from getting out now.

This is why I need to completely re-write all the info I used to get this information. I need to put together many different sources and take out all the seeming disinfo or misinfo..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

It's definitely a concern.. I have a plan but can't reveal it.

That is also why I am looking for ideas.. people say this is a waste of time but if you could help get this info out it wouldn't be a waste at all. Why else are we here?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

ATS mods, if you are reading this could we please have an Ignore Thread/User option? I can unsubscribe but I will still see this useless drivel on the main forum.

Good day, sir.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrryph

As I said.. I need to completely rewrite the sources I used to gather this info.. but they all seem to include large chucks of misinfo or disinfo..

The only thing stopping me from revealing all that info here is copyright law.. so anyone that says that sin;'t an issue is not living in reality.

And the media powers could use these same means to prevent this info from spreading when I try to release it.. There are different ways they could do this.. The less work I do to prevent that the easier it is for them.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Copyright law doesn't protect any material from being described in your own words.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by cry93

Screwed out of getting the message out properly to everyone.

Have you ever heard the phrase "shooting the messenger"?

I would only shoot the messenger, if he didnt deliever the message, and then kept telling me that it is the most importen message in the world, that would be annoying...

You really don't know what you are talking about.. I was going to make this information public but if people couldn't afford to pay they could pay later..

it would be like donations. But this is just being done to protect the copyright because if I don't then others will do the same and keep this information from being seen. That is the only thing preventing this info from being seen now... copyright holders... many different ones holding this information.

YOU are the one preventing this info from being seen, ideas have NO copyright.

If what you say is truth, I quess that would only mean, that we would forever remember you as the guy who knew it all, but wouldnt share! Thanks a lot, and have a nice life

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Imagine that just recently you felt you discovered all the answers to the riddles we have been looking for... and you were debating with yourself when you should reveal this information... knowing that this Dec 21st date was supposed to be soo key to everything... would you reveal this info now OR not reveal it fearing that you yourself could be the cause of the Dec 21st event?

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

Wow! Some good questions!

And, to add to that—

What if finding out too much information triggered The End, kinda like Adam & Eve partaking of the "Tree of the Knowledge...", and then getting kicked out of the presence of elohim (Genesis 3)?

What if it's related to people supposedly being able to DO too much, such as in the "Tower of Babel" story in Genesis 11, where YHWH confused the then-one human language, and then spread people around the planet?

A "We could tell you, but then we'd have to end you" kind of scenario?

And btw, the word "elohim" (etc.) is translated as something other than God with a capital G, in hundreds of places.

A 2003 South Park episode called "Canceled" touched on this, in its usual crude sort of way. (I found out about it years after it debuted.) I am including this for completeness, not to make fun of any of this.

For I have wondered similar things myself.
edit on 11-12-2012 by timeisonwhoseside because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's isn't about making money.. it's about putting this information out in a form that is definitive and yet protect-able.. because if I don't someone else will.

It's called disinformation, and it is incredibly effective Especially when the people in power control all the media outlets.

Do you guys realize that I could post most the information on this site right now to prove this is real.. the only thing stopping me is copyright law..

Without that copyrighted information I cannot prove it.. do you see the importance of copyright now.. and why it is so difficult to navigate and how that could hinder me if I don't deal with it properly?

Just to clarify -
Are you worried that if you don't copyright the information yourself, it will be stolen and someone else will make a profit or will twist the information?

Or, is it that you have to use someone else's copyrighted information to prove your theory and you don't want to get sued?

I think you are convinced of the relevatory nature of your theory, but I doubt that everyone will see it the same way.
Maybe this is really just something significant to you.
You may as well share though, I'm sure you'll get some constructive feedback.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join