It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all Christians blindly hypocritical?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not a very religious person but I study history, and it's pretty amazing how so many people confuse Catholicism and Christianity for the same thing. Just goes to show how much "knowledge" is being tossed around in these threads.

Interesting enough, in Revelations it says that in the end times Christians will begin to be persecuted by those who reject God (Atheists) ending in eventual mass executions of the faithful. The Shriners hat, the "fez", is even painted red because they promised to dip it in the blood of Christians. It's all out of my league but it really makes you wonder.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
sorry dude science is stupid evolution isnt real. how much have you evolved lately. how many monkeys have you seen standing up and walking??? what is evolving not being genetically created like dog breading but evolving theyres a diff and ill tell you the answer not a dúüü thing. i dont want my kids to hear the dumb --- lies of darwin are for punk people like you to say we control when u punks are the ones controlling everything go have sex with a gorilla see if you create a human being i gaurentee you god is real and evolution is the stupidist idea ever created have u seen any new species come about no you havent and virisus mutate genetically not evolve so you dont have a ounce of proof. neither do i besides i can prove evolution was fake all day but youre to goofy to understand. i hate people like you. you dont know everything. and god and jesus are extraterestrial beings. we are a genetics program. when the end happens and youre wrong n u find out ima laugh ive died before haveu?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
People who live their life to save their own soul are selfish. Try helping others and see what that does for your soul.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

Originally posted by whyamIhere
reply to post by OpenEars123

There are millions upon millions of rapists and murderers in the world that are christian...

Source?

I think you and i both know it's true. The majority of people in prison claim to be christian, do the math.

edit on 11/12/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

I do not know that is true...

I ask you for a "Source".

Let me guess.....You made it up?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blownaway

Actually to be fair there are a few gorillas that are walking on two feet now. There were also iguanas that have grown gills in the galapagos islands, that happened in about a century . However I do not beleive I grew from pond scum. . Im not big on evolution as an answer to how man was created or "got here". I could actually hang out with a christian that beleived jesus was part extraterrestrial , thats what the artists from centuries ago thought, they painted it, its in museums in Europe.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-12-2012 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

yeahs thats exactly whats going on. that and lies about dmt and near death exp ive done dmt 13 times and 5meo dmt its lies theyre not near the same i died 3 minutes and was in a comma for 3 weeks. dmt is a lie its fake makes no sense theyre is no being one with the universe i think people who wanna do that should drown themselves theyy become part of the universe. and part of various sharks. but near death makes alot of sense i was atheist i went to hell when i died i try not to st my self just remembering the exp was terrifying i was fully conchuse same as my human body no fire just a big black falling hole. and my thoughts echoing outside of my head one couldnt explain it but i assure you its real and u dont wanna be theyre iam so lucky to have a second chance.... i was beyond atheist i despised christians. now i warn people.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
its kind of like seing ghost though you tell some one but they want beleave you because of idiots making up lies now days like dooms day phrophecy's. you truley dont beleave it untill it happens to you. just like some one telling you not to smoke its hard to quite 45 years later youre dying from it been trying to quite sense 21 thats just how things are im using that as a example. im not dying i do smoke and dip both though.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

im not a christian the bible is metaphoric. god created man from mud. in reality no he is being metaphorical wtf is in dirt?? micro organisms if i took life in micro organisms and poured it onto another planet what would happen? something would are what if i took you from another planet drugged you put you on earth removed a rib took stemn cells and cloned you and genetically alltered you to female theyre i have just created adam and eave. note iam not saying im going to drug you lol i was explaining a possibillity of existence. i hope you have a near death exp and you see what i seen. you would be telling me and id be ignoring you. lol theyre is a hell no fire its way worse.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blownaway

the gorillas were trained though... falling under tamperization genetic modification. does not count. iguanna with gills old news we have mud skippers as well could of bred with it def genetically modified an iguanna has no need to be in water? why would that be benificial to a omnivoric lizzard?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

thanks you seem cool to sorry im on a small screen i miss read youre post lol. i will check out that link on my lap top latter. i want to share a thought with you to see what you think about a subject right quick

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
the world would be a much better place if people tried to make "heaven" here on earth with the life they are living instead of praying for one in another life.
edit on 11-12-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

what do you think about meditation? i will say my part i see nothing comming from it usefull at all. the whole idea is to become one with nature to me i see it as a form of phycossis. a monk want fight you you can light him on fire. ive seen it done also note that they are vegans. nothing on this earth you eat will not result in death are destruction to something living including a rock organisms will die. plants feel pain life feeds on life even plants are carnivores living off dead stuff including other dead plants cannabalism. life is ferocious so is nature everything is designed to kill another species no matter what animal insect are microbe are even cell it is. so meditation and higher conchuse ness seems axx backwards to me lol. i guess i should eat some one then let some one eat me then ill be one with the universe lol's

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smashdem

cencored out i made a mistake and acussed some one of false accusasions.
edit on 11-12-2012 by blownaway because: accidental argument on my part.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ETA:decorum and such, useless crap was said here.

I think there are instigators on both sides.
When it comes down to it, dont we all have to use a little bit of faith to justify what we believe? Evolution still has its missing link, correct? And religions, they all definitely have their bits that must be taken on faith.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
cencored out. mistake was made against some one my error.........................................................
edit on 11-12-2012 by blownaway because: mistake

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

lol omg im going to break my phone i keep miss reading post sorry its so tiny i thought u were bashing me lol. my bad and no i dont know everything and i didnt see god i was in what id like to percive as hell. i just think god is an alien beleave what you want.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
well just agree to be civil about it and drop it, huh? Take it easy, friend.
edited after things got cleared. no offense taken, man.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Textreply to post by smashdem

sorry for bashing you bro i totally took what you said the wrong way i appologize im sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

i told you i was sorry i miss read what you said. im not trolling i thought u were trolling me. relax ill delete the post.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

ok cool you to sorry for this miss hap peace dude!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join