It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Last 2012 Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm off the 21st.

I can be here all day. ('cept for potty breaks)

The world will keep on spinning and it'll be just another day.

It's all good.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I with ya beezer no work nothing to do but maybe merc some fools on COD so I will give ya live updates on all things dec 21 2012 from my neck of the woods (Vancouver B.C.) LoL as much as I had wanted something anything to happen to appease the hoopla I just see it now as just another day to look forward too the next....

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
reply to post by beezzer

I with ya beezer no work nothing to do but maybe merc some fools on COD so I will give ya live updates on all things dec 21 2012 from my neck of the woods (Vancouver B.C.) LoL as much as I had wanted something anything to happen to appease the hoopla I just see it now as just another day to look forward too the next....

SaneThinking

We might as well do a thread that day to support those that need to be calmed down.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Currently I find the events happening in the world to be quite boring. Nothing special good or bad is happening that hasn't been happening for months. I don't know if you have noticed, but mainstream news does everything they can not to talk about dec 21. You find no articles on it, you find nothing except 1 video nasa released. I remember even CNN did a headline news full front page article about may 21 2011. They are very silent about dec 21.

Trust me, Dec 19-21 or so, there will be a slew of mainstream articles about this. And then, on Dec 22, silence... Not because the world ended, but because the fad ended - then onto the next failed prediction!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The 2012 threads will come to pass but fear not people.

We will always have zombie threads!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

What system do you play on? I've got xbox, username is gamer tag. lol

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

i'm watching for quakes, and yellowstone and other various natural things. I've got the world under a magnifying glass at the moment lol

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Should grab breakfast downtown and tape some peeps of the downtown eastside then post too YT saying look Dec 21st Zombie Appocalypse on Hastings and Main LoL the Mayans were right!!!!! LoL

SaneThinking

DM'd ya my online addy

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Good God, I can't wait for December 21st !!!!

That's when my Christmas week vacation starts !!!

I too, like many others, have looked into the 2012 possibilities. I personally don't give it any more credence. The sad thing, though, is that I am sure that many people wish for something to happen. Not because they want to die but because they've had enough of the way they live. It's a sad thing really.

And then maybe December 21st will be a day of acknowledgement. That life continues, with its good and bad sides. Perhaps that is the enlightment afterall...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Good God, I can't wait for December 21st !!!!

That's when my Christmas week vacation starts !!!

I too, like many others, have looked into the 2012 possibilities. I personally don't give it any more credence. The sad thing, though, is that I am sure that many people wish for something to happen. Not because they want to die but because they've had enough of the way they live. It's a sad thing really.

And then maybe December 21st will be a day of acknowledgement. That life continues, with its good and bad sides. Perhaps that is the enlightment afterall...

Okay. Epic suck. End of the world at the start of your vacation.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thanks Neo

So it begins...

Mayan Zombie Apocalypse 2013

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Zombies got the Mayans,the Incans,Aztec,Atlanteans, etc. which is why man is so "obsessed" with it.

Genetic memory passed down from generation to generation

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

5 years of research and still not admitting it's just a HOAX.....WOW i'm impressed because it seems you are still not convinced. You are one hard headed bloke! Reasonable thinking, is all i'm saying. You could have figured this out in 2 minutes! You complain mainstream media isn't reporting or paying attention to the matter. This is of course because their is nothing to report, rather than a conspiracy theory living through the internet and on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join