It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Last 2012 Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Currently I find the events happening in the world to be quite boring. Nothing special good or bad is happening that hasn't been happening for months. I don't know if you have noticed, but mainstream news does everything they can not to talk about dec 21. You find no articles on it, you find nothing except 1 video nasa released. I remember even CNN did a headline news full front page article about may 21 2011. They are very silent about dec 21.

I have no idea what to expect to happen. What I do know, is that no major events are happening leading up to it, so far. IF anything, the novelty of the timewave theory about this time is the mass consciousness and their thoughts on dec 21. Everyone is aware of it, but not many of us talk about it. I will be watching the elites and see where they go in the next few weeks. I already know Obama is taking a family vacation for christmas, conveniently from dec 17th til new years. Seems kind of odd with the fiscal cliff crisis in our faces. Will be watching where the bankers and other mainstream elite go.

I will be happy to put an end to dec 21 once and for all. I have been stressing at times, fearing at other times, and thinking positive at other times. Through 5 years of research, I still cannot answer even the most basic of questions. Is it good or bad or nothing at all? Lots says its good, lots says its bad, and the evidence suggest either way, can't be proven.... lol. And around the circle we go. I have been looking for signs in the world today, events happening, or lack of events happening.... And so far it seems like nothing at all is going to happen. But then I think about denver airport, and the seed vault, fema camps, the elite building bunkers, all the doomsday tv shows and movies.... Are they prepping for something, or am I seeing what I want to see? I mean when you want to see that something is going to happen, every little thing you will put in that category even if its totally unrelated.

However my observations have led me down some rather scary roads. Take the economic crisis for example. So many countries in debt up to their eyeballs. Debt that can never be paid back. The eurozone is one massive failure, and when america fails, because their debt is the worst of all, it will then be a domino affect onto the whole globe, and alll the countries that are already struggling will be knocked down even further. We are talking about an economic collapse of unprecedented size. We are looking at the possible collapse of the monetary system itself. The americans seem to spend without thought of ever having to pay it back, do they want it to collapse, do they know something major is going to happen, and simply don't care, or are we really led by a bunch of idiots that honestly have no clue how to run a country? If that is the case, then how did they get in office and positions of power to begin with? Not to mention the environment damage and resource consumption, and gmo foods, and scientific experiments such as LHC and Haarp. We have poverty and greed everywhere. We live technological lives that are completely out of balance with nature. What indeed does the future hold? To top things off, there is also the threat of world war 3, or a major pandemic of some kind, probably caused by GMO experiments. Such as releasing gmo mosquitos or fish into the wild. We already know bees are dying off for some reason, GMO being a top suspect, right beside celluar and radio frequencies. We have weird planet changes, from climate, or manmade things, not to mention, weird solar system changes occuring on all planets. More comets entering the inner solar system as well. So you can throw all the 2012 research and theories out the window, we have many things to deal with excluding so called doomsdays. The real question is, can we really evolve our consciousness enough in time? Is the spiritual awakening occuring on the planet happening fast enough? We live in a monetary system that doesn't seem to want to let go until we are all dead. We are bombarded with advertisments left right and center, everywhere we go, we are so conditioned, that we have made it wrong to even question the conditioning. The masses will never wake up until its smacking them in the face and by then I fear that it will be too late. The real question is, how long do we really have left before one of the above scenarios actually takes effect?

Dec 21 could very well be a date that they are waiting for, and it very well could be a world changing, paradigm shifting event. If it is that, then it will be something we've never seen before, and no science is going to be able to detect it ahead of time. There will be no signs, because how can we see signs of something when we don't know what to look for?If the ancient civilizations thought that dec 21 was going to be just another day, then why would they end their cycle? What would make them do that? Our current calendar ends on dec 31, but its not just another day, it signifies the earths completion of its orbit around the sun. Yes, another day starts and a new cycle begins. But what does dec 21 signify? It may just be another day, but there must be something they tracked, something they saw. The calendar begins in 3113 BC, and when you look back in history, all of our current civilizations, every single one of them started around the year 3100. That is a really creepy coincidence. Did the calendar mark the start of civilization? Does it mark the end of civilization? I refuse to believe that they just randomly ended it on this date for no apparent reason. There is a reason, and it may be major, or it may be minor. We may not even notice it, but something is going on, and for those that already say nothing is going to happen, you may very well be right, but please open your mind to the possibilities of what it might be. It could very well mean the return of their gods, like they talked about. It could very well mean ET's are coming here, and can you imagine how much of a paradigm shift it would cause on this planet to find out that we are infact not alone. Many of us believe we are not alone now, but we don't have definite proof. Imagine what would change if everyone knew. Would we all panic and go to war? Would we try to talk to them, establish a kind of peace? How would humanity deal with this kind of discovery? Whatever is coming on dec 21, something or nothing, I think its important that we at least remain open minded, and accept whatever may happen. If we are to die, please realize that death is not the end. Death is simply leaving the body, we do not die, and I don't believe death is something we should fear. I think fear comes because we don't understand it, but it really is just an end to physical life, we move on. So if dec 21 is a doomsday, death should not be feared, because in the end, we all have to face a personal doomsday, because we all will die eventually. Just by being born, guarantees that we must die. So why fear it? Enjoy life while you can, and realize that life (in the words of bill hicks) is just a ride.

So I'm back full circle, and have no idea what to expect. All I know is that if we don't have a major event, we are indeed in for some rough times, that might make the end of the world look more appealing, sad to say.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen unless it is something created by our freedom loving leaders. No ascension, no mystery planet, no Earth exploding in the blink of an eye. Enjoy the lead up to the 21st because when it comes and goes, that will be it and we will be watching new claims about other ridiculous prophecies which are not based on fact and can be proven to be nothing but new age BS.

edit on 11-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I'm really glad you read my thread, thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Do you really believe anything is going to happen? And no worries. I will admit the 2012 threads have drained the crap out of me but I still take a peek here and there.
edit on 11-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Perhaps if you actually read the thread you'd know what I believe.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I have researched the subject for roughly 5 years also. I have been through the exact same situations you have. I researched to the point it took over everything I done. Everything you have written in your OP sounds exactly like what I went through so I do understand what your OP is about.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I am drained on the subject as well. I just want to the day to come and go and get it over with.. Whatever happens happens. I have put to much time into it, to much stress, too much fear.... enough is enough. No idea what to expect. This is my last thread on it. It is 10 days away now. its just a waiting game to see if anything is true. I cannot believe in nothing, but I can't believe in something either. I just want it to come.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I had a rough 3 years with the subject. Eventually I just let it go.. But as you said, we are 10 days out and as much as it would be interesting for something to happen, I can't see anything happening unless it is a man-made occurence. Maybe a war or something if you get my drift.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

It could be an excuse for man to do something stupid sure. But I still can't wrap my head around the ancients all pointing to this time era, to call it just another day. With math that adds up precisely, and a 25920 year cycle, precession, new age, aquarius, 4th world.... there has never before in the last 5,000 years been a date like dec 21. None. All of the other so called doomsday were based off of superstition, or scientific theory. Never have we had a date that was talked about by ancient civilizations. Why would the ancients care about the future? You don't see us today, worrying about 5,000 years from now, making calendars of whats going to happen. We worry about now, and the next 100 years.... most of us only worry about the next year. Why did the ancients care about the future? Why does it seem all the ancients were somehow connected, all of them tracking some galactic cycle, and all of them having gods that came from the skies? It doesn't make any sense. So for dec 21 to simply be man made, defies all logic. It may be used as an excuse, but I wanna know what the ancients were doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I have more than a hunch that more and more people will be feeling the way you do. From my observations many have spent too much time and effort on this obsession over 2012 so much so that when the date does finally come and then pass they will be like addicts losing their fix.

Destruction, Ascension or the crushing realization that life simply goes on? Death? Why worry about it? We all as human beings will eventually come to that point one way or the other. No need to spend too much time pondering the inevitable.

Unfortunately, When nothing happens on the 21st some may take this delusional self inflicted let down too far and who knows then how they may act out or what harm they may try to inflict on others?

Let's just hope for all involved that those who choose that path keep their mess tidy and private.

edit on 11-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
One by one... shifts in consciousness like neurons firing.

Ding!

Just sit back and watch as the meme takes hold and plays out, like any other flu!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The cycles are interesting and maybe they could tell a bit more than we actually think. I heard one theory that suggested our Sun was on its own orbit and roughly every 26,000 years we are at our nearest poiint to Sirius which of course according to some is our Binary star.

Do I believe that? I don't know.. Its the same as all the other theories which we cannot verify. The truth is, we have no Idea what they were trying to point out. I know this because people have made up there own stories which really have nothing to do with anything the ancients were speaking about
.. Its just made up crap half the time. The Mayan doomsday is possibly nothing more than a persons idea also and as we are seeing right now, that likelihood is probably right. I just hope people don't lose their shizz when nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just another day.

I hope folks realize when it comes to pass, without any Apocalypse, Consciousness Shift,etc.. that its all going to be alright.

Take a deep pull of air, and don't hold it in.

Relax, and enjoy life.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Maybe they are not all reporting it in the "OMG its December 2012 we're all going to die1!!" way is because its not going to happen.

I say you are not looking hard enough for all the 2012 events coverage. It is right in front of your face. It IS 2012 after all. Boring? Hardly. There have been earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons, all over the planet. Just last week the Phillipines was ravaged. Japan also. What about the skirmish in Israel? That is just the past few weeks. 2012 has been very eventful. The news agencies are reporting events as they happen.

Are they related to the end of the world? Who knows. One thing I know for certain is that this stuff has been going on my entire life. The world has not ended before, and I remember as a child in the 80's the nuclear threat, it scared me #less. There were crazy weather patterns, earthquakes, storms, oil spills, nuclear disasters, all over the place. Its just how things are. Nothing has changed.

I feel sorry for people who have bought into the 2012 end date theory, because they are fearful over something that makes certain people a LOT of money by preying on peoples vulnerabilities and ignorance. But thats religion all over.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I have gone through the 2012 thing hardcore.. This is what I learnt. You start with nothing, try to find every piece of evidence to support the theory, you end up with nothing and are back to where you started.. Some get caught up in it which is sad, others get over it and move on.. Hopefully when it passes, everyone can move on.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This applies to Northern Hemisphere people only. Sorry. If you're Southern Hemisphere - please skip reading this post as it does not apply in the Southern Hemisphere.

I haven't ever been caught up in the 2012 predictions one way or the other; but, I DO have some positive advice.

The 21st of December has been my favorite day of the year for as long as I can remember. Why? Because the days start getting LONGER! It's like the apex, the shortest day of the year ... and things can only get better.

So, look at it "one day at a time" - and then you see it's a really GOOD day as it's the "light at the end of the tunnel". It's the birthing of days getting longer instead of shorter.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Listening to all this 2012 talk, is like listening to people panic off of H.G.Wells broadcast of The War of the Worlds.

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Thank you! I could NOT have said it better myself..
I think there are many of us with the EXACT same notions as yours.. I am Certain this is a "Date(s)" of "Awakening" 12/21/12 - 12/24/12 and it may not be a Physical manifestation BUT a "Spiritual" Change which in time could and (fingers crossed) WILL make way for a MUCH needed Change on our Home "Gaia"...and in our Minds..(Pineal gland activation) bringing a "New Heaven" on the Earth ...

OR
Its just another Y2K Jumble of NOTHING..... BUT I think the Media's absence on this one ads to the Mystery!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

They are very silent about dec 21.

2 quick questions:
What are they saying about Dec. 20th?
What are they saying about Dec. 22nd?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not saying anything is going to happen, but this was interesting
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The guy's been pretty accurate, if you look at the quake watch thread or quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
You can see lot's of activity, maybe leading up to a big one, like the guy predicted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join