It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Stealth camouflage - opinions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

yes i did send that email straight from my account

and i am already under surveillance for years....so what

its a badge of honor

and even if they one day kill me......so what

studies of NDEs and OBEs prove we continue to exist

i will wait for killers on the other side to ask them what was their problem

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Nothing is verifiable. No sources on the record, scientifically implausible.

notice this:

Is there anything planned for the commercial market? I am working on a number of non-powered color changing camouflage materials for the commercial market which utilize different technologies than either Quantum Stealth or Smartcamo. Colors change with climate, seasons cause environmental colors to change and even the 24 hour day can cause a large color discrepancy between camouflage and the background as day becomes night. People want camouflage which can change with these variables.

I suspect all of this hype is for revving up the "commercial" market side of things.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Can anyone reference the usa or canadian patent numbers? I see a negative ion generator but am too lazy to do a serious search at the moment. -Thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

Invisible Soldier:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Quadraphobe
If they have somehow managed to achieve this, IMHO, it would be a technological breakthrough and put them miles ahead of everyone else.

Thoughts?

My first thought is that this tech should be in the hands of the comman man instead of the military. My second thought is that JewAgainstZionism put it more perfectly than I ever could:

if information is true on your quantum stealth camo I want to congratulate you on a great discovery

unfortunately you've been too busy working and designing to notice that US government and US military are the modern day Nazi monsters.

You literally helped people who killed 3000 Americans on 9/11, become even better killers.

I understand that US government branches are good paying customers but sometimes in life you make a buck and lose your soul

good luck

(post by Ronald7512 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
In theory it isn't difficult to use novel nanomaterials to move photon into electron and vice versa. The conversion is direct and requires no power. I've written threads on this, like 7 or 8 years ago.

There are other methods. Nested microspheres is how the Stealth paint works. You have nanospheres that each hold a material that filters out various wavelenths. This method requires zero gravity (it as to be manufactured in space) and is expensive. I doubt this technology is what is being used.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadraphobe

well a group of scientists at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany claim they made a metamaterial that bends light. only works with visible light however because of the nanotubes. Heres the paper

journals.aps.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join