It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist announces he's switching to the Democratic Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The former governor of Florida has changed to the Democratic party.

news.yahoo.com...

This seems like strange timing, right after the election and following General Petraeus' fall from grace (I think he's a republican) and Boehner's caving on taxing the rich. Are we seeing a coordinated ending of the republican party (I hope), or is this just coincidental? I believe Crist is known for being a huge flip-flopper.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
He's doing this to run against Gov. Rick Scott. He seems to be a decent person when I met him at the frozen isle in a Publix shopping center.

It's just for a re-election I believe.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Breaking news just in.....

"Who the Hell cares?"

Left vs right... is this still really an argument?
I thought it was well known that political party doesn't mean anything about anything.

If he actually changes your life on an individual level, please let us know. Otherwise, he is useless.

Your time spent on political parties could be better spent on researching the divide & conquer concept.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So he's switching from one side to the other of the same entity?

This just proves everything we all know.

You don't just switch sides on your beliefs unless the other side is just the same.

Game, Game, Game of thrones.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you can't beat them then infiltrate them? Does it really matter...which party; between Republicans and Democrats? Both of those parties are virtually identical in policies; they just want to fight over the process used to reach the same out come...and feel left out; if they can't have a hand in the cookie jar; when all is said and done.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Good for him and good riddance. It's where he belonged anyway. I am tired of these fake Repubs trying to force the Republican Party leftward.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
He's doing this to run against Gov. Rick Scott. He seems to be a decent person when I met him at the frozen isle in a Publix shopping center.

It's just for a re-election I believe.

Florida residents already threw the sucker out, and he thinks if he runs as a Democrat he will lure the younger souls who don't know any better...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So, instead of calling "Heads", he's calling "Tails". No matter... they're BOTH the different sides of the same counterfeit currency! Besides, he's only doing what everyone else has already known as he's never been a true conservative - EVER!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The way these politicians flip from one to the other as the wind blows should be a crystal clear indication of how this is all straight bull#.

Yet so many partisan children still get their pants wet claiming a "win" or a "conversion."

I just dont get it.

top topics

join