Case 1969 : The Strange Case of Dr. X - UFO investigation by Aime Michel and Jacques Vallee

page: 1
11

log in

join

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is a classic UFO case that was investigated very thoroughly by Aime Michel the French UFO Reseacher, Later on Jacques Vallee also involved in the investigation. In addition , Aime Michel know the person personally as a friend.

i have to say this, but nowadays UFO researcher especially in US are too fixated on recycling roswel, dulce, conspiracy, alien corpses instead of doing real field work and witness investigations. The UFO research in Europe and in South America are staggering in their quantity and their quality. ... ok back to case

This case is high on my list of top 5 UFO Case with High Strangeness value. i suggest readers who are interested read the PDF link i sent. This case got everything and its a real template for a UFO Phenomena encounter.

* I. The Encounter *

a. Witness awaken at early morning hours and see flashes outside his home, goes out to check.
b. Witness see 2 strange disc-like object moving slowly and merging into 1 object,
c. When the object(s) was observed for a time the object suddenly move fast in front of witness and then shine a beam on him. after that the object vanished
d. Witness dont remember anything until next day when everything came back to him suddenly.
e. Witness suddenly aware his current leg wound and his old war wound vanished.

*II High Strangeness *

a. Witness encounter entities in his home , small stature entities, wife terrified by what happening.
b. Witness encounter poltergeist phenomena in his home
c. Witness and his baby child have a recurring triangular red mark on their abdomen at the same time
d. the rest of high strangeness the witness experienced are too strange even for the witness, he said he do not have proof and he know how absurd it is to anyone else

these are just a small snippet of the research done by Aime Michel, even then Aime told us he didnt put everything on the written materials since there's even stranger things going on including : Teleportation, Meeting with mysterious stranger, Astral Projection, Levitation. The baby child (at the time of sighting) now grown to a boy also have dreams about flying in a red saucer.

* Patterns *

When you compare UFO cases like these you will see that there are patterns that keep recurring on UFO Phenomena Encounters.

- Most of encounters occurs after dark , midnight or early morning hours.
- Most of encounters occurs to lonely person
- Person become psychic after encounter and become a 'repeater' (a person who keep encountering UFO)
- Poltergeist and Visitation follow after encounter
- Some kind of 'mark' are left on the body of the person. (like a witch's devil's mark indicationg ownership)
- Person become changed spiritually , and may become a contactee/messiah later on
- Person cannot get any proof because the phenomena itself will foil his attempts to get proof

A person can be a skeptic , but he should read UFO case files (preferably UFO Cases before the junk like roswel and alien corpse hoaxes).. Dr Hynek start as a skeptic but he has an open mind. His involvement with UFO cases/'witnesses open his eyes and he become a believer in the phenomena (not necesarrily believe in ET but he believe this phenomena exists)

Link to articke PDF part 1

Link to article PDF part 2

whole library of Ufologia



The Strange Case of Dr. X Oddly enough, many reported UFO sightings and contacts involve incidences of what could be called paraconceptual healing. A prime example is "The Strange Case of Dr. X" which was reported by the French scientist Aime Michel in Flying Saucer Review in 1969.

"Dr. X," is the pseudonym for a well-known and respected physician who holds an important official position in southeast France.Early one morning in November 1968, the doctor was awakened by the cries of his fourteen month old son.He got up painfully, due to an injury he had received a few days earlier while chopping wood, and found the baby pointing toward light flashes coming in through the shuttered _

Opening a large window, Dr. X observed two horizontal, disk-shaped objects that were silvery white on top and bright red underneath. The flashes were caused by a sudden burst of light between the two disks with a periodicity close to one second.As the doctor watched these disks they approached him and actually seemed to merge so there was only one disk from which emanated a single beam of white light.

Then the disk began to flip from a horizontal to a vertical position, so it was seen as a circle standing on its edge. The beam of light came to illuminate thefront of Dr. X's house and shone directly into his face. At that moment a loud sound was heard and theobject vanished.The doctor immediately woke up his wife to tell her what had occurred. It was then she observed theswelling and wound on his leg had disappeared.

Furthermore Dr. X had suffered from a partial paralysis of his right side from a war wound received ten years previously in Algeria. In the days following the sighting,these symptoms also disappeared.There are many unusual aspects of this case which are still being investigated by a competent team ofresearchers.

One study, reported several years after the original sighting, noted that an odd redpigmentation has periodically appeared in a triangle shape around the naval of both Dr. X and his young child. It would stay visible for two or three days at a time. This had happened even when the child was staying with his grandmother who knew nothing of the UFO sighting.

Other phenomena of a psychokineticnature have been noted such as levitation and poltergeist-type phenomena. The sighting seems to havebeen a landmark event in Dr. X's life as he now faces life with a rather mystical acceptance, showing no fearof death or tragedy. This new attitude has been recognized by friends and relatives who also knew nothing of Dr. X's experience.


** I will be adding even more STRANGE cases from SOUTH AMERICAN encounters 1950-1980... the old cases always the best for research.. **
edit on 10-12-2012 by milomilo because: spelling




posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo
 


Ah Jacques Vallée, what an amazing man. One of my favourite books by him, that you should check out if you haven't already, is called Passport to Magonia (1969). A very well researched book. There is a century worth of UFO sightings in it, literally.

Another amazing author and personal favorite is Harold T. Wilkins (1891—1960). If you are looking for well researched information on UFOs and South America and it's hidden wonders from that era then this is your man. He has a few rare books that are hard to find and not listed also mind you.

J.R.

Edit: I just wanted to add, another awesome book and personal fav on patterns in UFOs, contactees and related phenomenon is 'Operation Trojan Horse' by John Keel. He also coined the term 'Men-In-Black', just a interesting fact.
edit on 11-12-2012 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-12-2012 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo
 
I'm a particular fan of Aime Michel's highly-strung thinking - he had ideas that were novel and 'out there.' Some of his thinking has become part of my own and the same can be said for Vallee too. Both very intelligent men who were/are not afraid of wading into places most won't go.

However, the Dr X case is more evidence that creative thinkers also need to have a side-kick who's entirely grounded.

For example, there's a part of the story were Doc X has a red-mark on his stomach. Michel is fascinated and takes it as confirmation of something strange. However, the very first thing to have done was to rule out trickery. Same for that moment when the little boy had the red mark. If there's any reason why Michel thought it impossible for it to be trickery, he didn't say.

It's been a long time since I've read the Dr X accounts so I can be mistaken.

Another part of the account I found hard to believe was Dr X flying up to the ceiling of his home...allegedly. Hearsay! Shades of Daniel Dunglas Home?

So when Vallee put his muscle behind the case, he was younger and a close friend of Michel. Perhaps he was less sceptical, less cautious simply because his highly-intelligent friend had been impressed by the highly-intelligent doctor? Blind leading the blind?

I have a lot of respect for both of these men and yet the claims in this case were so extraordinary that it's hard to accept them all.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by milomilo
 


Ah Jacques Vallée, what an amazing man. One of my favourite books by him, that you should check out if you haven't already, is called Passport to Magonia (1969). A very well researched book. There is a century worth of UFO sightings in it, literally.

Another amazing author and personal favorite is Harold T. Wilkins (1891—1960). If you are looking for well researched information on UFOs and South America and it's hidden wonders from that era then this is your man. He has a few rare books that are hard to find and not listed also mind you.

J.R.

Edit: Just wanted to add, another awesome book and persoanl fav on patterns in UFOs, contactees and related phenomenon and probably one of the best if not the best on the subject is 'Operation Trojan Horse' by John Keel. He also coined the term 'Men-In-Black', just a interesting fact.
edit on 11-12-2012 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)


ah thanks for the book recommendation. yes i read almost all vallee's book and keel's book. i will look around for Harold Wilkins's book as per your suggestion.. i am currently reading FSR magazine pdf from 1950s to 1980s and the amount of UFO phenomena investigation in the publication is staggering,, the South American encounter cases are particulary HORRIFYING..

the brazen display of power by the UFO Phenomena in South America make me thinks "Whats gave them the right to do that to South American people ? they act as if they have a right as a ruler.."



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by milomilo
 
I'm a particular fan of Aime Michel's highly-strung thinking - he had ideas that were novel and 'out there.' Some of his thinking has become part of my own and the same can be said for Vallee too. Both very intelligent men who were/are not afraid of wading into places most won't go.

However, the Dr X case is more evidence that creative thinkers also need to have a side-kick who's entirely grounded.

For example, there's a part of the story were Doc X has a red-mark on his stomach. Michel is fascinated and takes it as confirmation of something strange. However, the very first thing to have done was to rule out trickery. Same for that moment when the little boy had the red mark. If there's any reason why Michel thought it impossible for it to be trickery, he didn't say.

It's been a long time since I've read the Dr X accounts so I can be mistaken.

Another part of the account I found hard to believe was Dr X flying up to the ceiling of his home...allegedly. Hearsay! Shades of Daniel Dunglas Home?

So when Vallee put his muscle behind the case, he was younger and a close friend of Michel. Perhaps he was less sceptical, less cautious simply because his highly-intelligent friend had been impressed by the highly-intelligent doctor? Blind leading the blind?

I have a lot of respect for both of these men and yet the claims in this case were so extraordinary that it's hard to accept them all.


i agree, Aime Michel are pretty respected UFO researcher who keep a level head and using scientific methods in his research. thus the result of his investigations are a joy to read.

in case of Dr X levitation to the ceiling, he admits that to Aime michel and in tears he admit he dont have any proof whatsoever and even hesitate to tell Aime because fear of redicule. This 'Great things happening but i cannot prove it' Modus Operandi are common on UFO Phenomena Encounters..

They tried to take something as proof, take picture for proof or doing anything for evidence of their contact, and the Entities themselves foil his/her attempt.. its like the entities want you to believe in them BUT they dont want HARD EVIDENCE..

example : JAL encounter with massive UFO over alaska. Pilot takes his camera out of his bag and tried to photograph the UFO phenomena, the camera shutter button dont work. coincidence ? intervention ? these kind of things happened a lot in other encounter cases.. they can be photograped only if they 'allow' it and the resulting photograph can make the photographer get laughed at because of its sillilness or other factors.. (though no one is laughing at Lago de Cota UFO Photograph)

UFO Entities/phenomena display wonderful stuff to their witness and then turned around and make the witness laughed for fools because he got no evidence.. witness Adamski's rise and fall.. and other contactees.. the UFO entities used their tool / puppet and then discard them to the ridecule of humanity..

nothing new under the sun..
edit on 11-12-2012 by milomilo because: spelling correction



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Refreshingly interesting thread Milomilo and although I've never really looked into the case, it definitely sounds like a high strangeness one - good old Jacques discusses it in the interview below (around 11:30) and covers some of the points you mention, he also speaks about the importance of investigating cases that have not been reported to the media or UFO organisations.





link


Look forward to more 'Strange cases from South American encounters 1950-1980'.




Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns

Ah Jacques Vallée, what an amazing man. One of my favourite books by him, that you should check out if you haven't already, is called Passport to Magonia (1969).


It certainly is a good one mate and is on free E-book format at the link above.

Cheers.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo
 



in case of Dr X levitation to his ceiling, he admits that to Aime michel and in tears he admit he dont have any proof whatsoever and even hesitate to tell Aime because fear of ridecule. This 'Great things happening but i cannot prove it' Modus Operandi are common on UFO Phenomena Encounters..

They tried to take something as proof, take picture for proof or doing anything for evidence of their contact, and the Entities themselves foil his/her attempt.. its like the entities want you to believe in them BUT they dont want HARD EVIDENCE..


All possible. At the same time, none of these claims are new and have been successfully hoaxed for decades. The extent of the story (hearsay) and the lack of any substance makes me cautious.

The built-in risks of brilliant thinkers is how they sometimes miss the mundane. It's like a few years back when Vallee thought it was more likely that English crop circles were created by orbiting particle-beam platforms instead of people.

Exposure to things we don't understand can knock our critical-thinking skills off-kilter. Both these men had investigated genuinely unusual incidents and I think it left them more open to possibilities and less aware of more probable realities.

What I mean here is similar to Elizabeth Kubler-Ross. She went from researching near-death experiences and slipped away into the clutches of a con-man psychic because her judgement had been distorted by her research.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by milomilo
 



in case of Dr X levitation to his ceiling, he admits that to Aime michel and in tears he admit he dont have any proof whatsoever and even hesitate to tell Aime because fear of ridecule. This 'Great things happening but i cannot prove it' Modus Operandi are common on UFO Phenomena Encounters..

They tried to take something as proof, take picture for proof or doing anything for evidence of their contact, and the Entities themselves foil his/her attempt.. its like the entities want you to believe in them BUT they dont want HARD EVIDENCE..


All possible. At the same time, none of these claims are new and have been successfully hoaxed for decades. The extent of the story (hearsay) and the lack of any substance makes me cautious.

The built-in risks of brilliant thinkers is how they sometimes miss the mundane. It's like a few years back when Vallee thought it was more likely that English crop circles were created by orbiting particle-beam platforms instead of people.

Exposure to things we don't understand can knock our critical-thinking skills off-kilter. Both these men had investigated genuinely unusual incidents and I think it left them more open to possibilities and less aware of more probable realities.

What I mean here is similar to Elizabeth Kubler-Ross. She went from researching near-death experiences and slipped away into the clutches of a con-man psychic because her judgement had been distorted by her research.



the hoaxing is surely there.. just who doing the hoaxing ? thats the question... was adamski a hoaxer ? or a victim of 'tricksters' ? in case of Dr X it seems the levitation and other event that happened to him are so absurd and so easily duplicated by ordinary means that he feel cheated by the entities.. it seems the entities themselves are trying to make him a laughing stock.. of course the fact that dr x is lying from the beginning is possible, though Aime know the good Dr long time and he dont think that.

i agree wholeheartedly that approaching every UFO phenomena case best done with open and cautious mind..

as for vallee's crop circle comment, did he know something we all dont know ? calibrating orbiting platform by making crop circle is a bit out there though ..btw i think Crop circle is real, but the 'modern crop circle' are all human made.. the real crop circle should be just a simple circle, not all these fancy diagrams lol..

as for Elizabeth im not familiar with that case, but yes i agree even the most serious researcher can miss the little things if he let go of his mental discipline..



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Great thread, the topic is definately a nice change of pace.
I wanted to relpy a little more in depth last night but the ZzZzs were catching up to me, all I could do was rattle off a few recommendations before my head hit the keyboard.

It's been awhile since I last read the Dr. X files myself, but I do remember the gist of it. (Make for some good reading tonight)


Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by milomilo
 
I'm a particular fan of Aime Michel's highly-strung thinking - he had ideas that were novel and 'out there.' Some of his thinking has become part of my own and the same can be said for Vallee too. Both very intelligent men who were/are not afraid of wading into places most won't go.


I couldn't agree more. Its getting harder to find well researched (both on the field and in the study) and written scientifc works by indivuduals who really thought outside the box these days. Have you read Aime Michel's 'Flying Saucers and the Straight-Line Mystery'? (One of the first books about data on UFO activity patterns and mapping...I have a feeling you already know that
)


Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by milomilo
 
...Dr X case is more evidence that creative thinkers also need to have a side-kick who's entirely grounded...Perhaps he was less sceptical, less cautious simply because his highly-intelligent friend had been impressed by the highly-intelligent doctor? Blind leading the blind?

That notion had crossed my mind as well, not just with this perticular work but with others also. I found at times, as be the case with other authors, both Michel and Vallee to be too trusting at times. Michel trusting the Doctor's word because of his status thus, Vallee trusting Michel because he trusts his judgement. But, the same counter arguement always pops in my head, would we have had the same results if Vallee would have been the more Dr. Fox Mulder 'Trust Know One' type? It might have led to the dismisal of many 'untrustworthy' facts and thus, maybe ending up with totaly different end resuslts. But either way, not many have done it better than this duo.


Originally posted by milomilo
reply to post by milomilo
 
They tried to take something as proof, take picture for proof or doing anything for evidence of their contact, and the Entities themselves foil his/her attempt.. its like the entities want you to believe in them BUT they dont want HARD EVIDENCE..UFO Entities/phenomena display wonderful stuff to their witness and then turned around and make the witness laughed for fools because he got no evidence.. witness Adamski's rise and fall.. and other contactees.. the UFO entities used their tool / puppet and then discard them to the ridecule of humanity..


This is definately a recurring theme in the UFO and contactee phenomenon. A book you might want to check out with an interesting take on why this might be and concepts as to what might be causing them. The book is called 'The Dark Gods' by Anthony Roberts and Geoff Gilbertson. It argues that mankind has always been plagued by certain 'Dark Forces' which in our own time have reappeared in the form of UFO's, weird looking aliens, men-in-black, spiritual entities and various other guises. It tends to be a little more on the Occult side but a very good read nonetheless.

I also wanted to share a very good doc. I watched recently about the declassification of UFO information and footage in South America to the public. Various local groups are teaming up with Government Officials in Ecuador and other parts of South America (and the world) to raise the awareness. There's lots of amazing UFO footage I have never seeing before in this video which was previously unreleased.

Here's the link:
www.youtube.com...

Looking forward to your next part.

edit on 11-12-2012 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns

I also wanted to share a very good doc. I watched recently about the declassification of UFO information and footage in South America to the public. Various local groups are teaming up with Government Officials in Ecuador and other parts of South America (and the world) to raise the awareness. There's lots of amazing UFO footage I have never seeing before in this video which was previously unreleased.

Here's the link:
www.youtube.com...


edit on 11-12-2012 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)


one thing that make me wondering is the official statement from ecuador goverment : in regards to Ecuador & US military/intellegence cooperation, there are few rules that must be followed by Ecuador Military. One of the rule said that every case related to UFO sighting should be kept secret.

now why would US Goverment impose this rule to other nations that have some kind of joint military / intelligence cooperation ? why UFO phenomena kept secret ?

i personally dont believe in US goverment conspiracy, i think US goverment hide UFO related stuff to cover their incompetence (they cannot do anything to stop UFO phenomena). but WHY impose the same rule (keep UFO case secret) to other nations ?

as usual, every new thing about UFO phenomena bring no answer but bring more question..

thanks for the info friend



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Nice information , where did u find it ?



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondTheUnkown
Nice information , where did u find it ?


its from the Flying Saucer Magazine. great magazine from 1950-2000+ that always put out well researched/investigated cases.



posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
I also wanted to share a very good doc. I watched recently about the declassification of UFO information and footage in South America to the public. Various local groups are teaming up with Government Officials in Ecuador and other parts of South America (and the world) to raise the awareness. There's lots of amazing UFO footage I have never seeing before in this video which was previously unreleased.

Here's the link:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-12-2012 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)


thanks for the link.. a knowledge of Occultism is neccessary for a UFO researcher.. i forgot who said that.. Valleee or Keel





top topics
 
11

log in

join


Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant