It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Secret Documents Americans Deserve to See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.allgov.com...

Things you really don't want to know about how things are working behind the scenes of the FREE country of America.

1. Obama Memo Allowing the Assassination of U.S. Citizens
2. The Obama Interpretation of Section 215 of the Patriot Act
3. 30-page Summary of 9/11 Commission Interview with Bush and Cheney
4. Memos from President George W. Bush to the CIA Authorizing Waterboarding and other Torture Techniques
5. 1,171 CIA Documents Related to the Assassination of President Kennedy

and more.
What happened to a country who's leaders we used to be proud of?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
6. copies of all the checks posted online that the financial institutions and banks gave the u.s. government totalling $700 billion as repayment of the bailout.

that way the american people can see and have proof that everything was legit, and every penny was paid back.

somehow i doubt that exists.

knowing the elites they might have video of obama's mom giving birth to him in a hut in kenya next to an antelope and the money was just given to them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'd add to that, any and all material relating to Roswell, Wright Patterson AFB in the year to 5 years following it and all material relating to the formation of Majestic 12 ...anything similar to it by whatever other name...and/or Eisenhower's knowledge or contact with the whole thing.

Just to be complete in a wish list and all..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Okay I'm gonna play devils advocate here...just for fun...but the thread title says " you deserve to see"... I'm just gonna ask why do we deserve to see them? Everyone feels entitle or that they deserve things. ...but what if we really don't? ..what if we are safer not knowing? ......now on that being said..I personally would love to see area 51 and the documents on Kennedy , and John Kennedy junior. ...so by all means...let me have at them! Lol!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

what if we are safer not knowing?

The truth should be sought no matter what. When we hide behind a viel of ignorance we never know what problems really have to be fixed. We have inherited alot of # from the last 80 years that really needds to be delt with. If you don't know the truth about it, how are you supose to ever fix the situation. Whether your safer or not having this knowledge is irrelevant. The long term is going to suffer if we just keep sweeping it under the rug.

This world needs a massive dose of honesty, no matter how much it hurts your feelings.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Well obviously, and agreed....and I hoped you realize I'm just throwing that out there as devils advocate...But I really do want to see the Kennedy papers....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There should be a limit on how long stuff can be hidden by those we elect.
50 years is my call, just enough time to prosecute any who need it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
yup... bin laden accomplished exactly what he set out to do...he not only won the battle, he won the war. he instilled a fear in us so great that our very own citizens are now the enemy.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Oh, I dunno... the whole "OF the people, by the people, and for the people" comes to mind first and foremost. This isn't entitlement in the government handout sense, but rather the idea that WE are the government. And the government has no authority to keep secrets from us.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nice find.

My favorite:

7. National Security Decision Directives with Classified Titles

The day before he left the White House on January 20, 1993, President George H. W. Bush issued National Security Directive (NSD) #79, a document so secret that even its title remains classified almost 20 years later. The same goes for National Security Directive #77, issued a few days earlier, as well as four others issued in 1989 (#11, 13a, 19a and 25a). If the “a”s are any indication of the subjects, it is worth noting that NSD 13 dealt with countering coc aine trafficking in Peru; NSD 19 dealt with Libya and NSD 25 with an election in Nicaragua.

A secret secret... if that isn't fuel for conspiracy then I don't know what is.

The "You can't handle the truth" angle is used time and time again to cover the actual, "we can't have this potentially incriminating information come out as long as anyone involved is still alive" situation.

Funny (well, not Ha, Ha funny) how the president, senators and members of congress are supposed to be working FOR "the people", yet it is the only situation in where the "employees" tell the "bosses" what they can and cannot know... with our money, on top of it all!

the Billmeister

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The PDDs are the most fun. If you had one wish at a category of document to see, pick "Presidential directive". THAT's where they put the interesting stuff.

There's another class of that sort of thing wherein the President authorizes individual direct action missions that aren't politically kosher, you won't see that one talked about much, but I suppose that one would be a fun read as well.

new topics

top topics

join