It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Calls For World Government!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The wars of 12th Imam are between Muslims and other wars are imposed on him.

He will not fight with anyone before all the reasons are argued and after any debates and negotiation.

His dominion will not be like any other dominion of so called Muslim dominions , except 1st Imam who ruled only five years.

Maybe pope or other power-thirsty leaders think that he is like themselves , but he is not.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ratzinger (Pope Benedict) either has dementia or he's got a nefarious agenda. He went to Turkey and bowed to Mecca and he calls for a One World Government. The dude is seriously NOT behaving like a Catholic. More like someone else's tool ...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
:shk: If you want to rag on the Catholic Church, there are plenty of things to rag on them about. But the 'issues' in this post ... they just aren't makin' it.

Originally posted by happykat39
There have been stories of aborted fetuses buried under the basement floors of the convents and rectories circulating for longer than I have been alive.

Silly stories devoid of fact that anti-Catholics luv to spread around.

In fact the celibacy ruling has nothing to do with scripture.

In fact .. it does. Matthew 19:12 . In Jesus own words. There is also a quote by St. Paul about it being better not to be married when you are in the service of the Lord so that your priorities aren't split. But I don't remember the scripture verse number.

When sexual frustration sets in in a normal male and the only outlet is the innocent children who you have control over the outcome is inevitable and sickening.

Celebacy doesn't cause someone to become a pedophile. That's absolutely absurd.
Human biology and psychology doesn't work that way at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
All Roads lead to Rome

Here is an ATS thread from 2010 that garnished 600+ flags, is 219 pages long and articulates quite well what everyone thus far has commented on or hinted at.

To say it is a very well researched piece, imo, is an understatement.

The OP, minus the links provided, takes approx 20-30mins to read.

This latest comment coming out of the Vatican appears to have been in the making for a very long time.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Sublimecraft because: spelling / grammar

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Would it help to see the pertinent portion of the Pope's speech? Please note especially the second paragraph. I agree that it is current news, but I maintain there is nothing there to cause offense.

From a re-evangelization of society can derive a new humanism and a renewed commitment and cultural design. It helps dethrone the modern idols, to replace individualism, consumerism and materialistic technocracy, with the culture of brotherhood and benevolence, love. Jesus Christ summed up and carrying out the precepts given in a new commandment: "as I have loved you, so you also love each other" (Jn. 13.34); Here lies the secret of all social life fully human and peaceful, as well as the renewal of politics and national and international institutions. Blessed Pope John XXIII motivated commitment to building a world community, with a corresponding authority, just moving out of love, out of love for the common good of the human family. Thus we read in Pacem in terris, "there is an intrinsic relationship between the historical content of the common good and the configuration of public authorities on the other. The moral order, i.e., as requires the public authority in partnership to implement the common good therefore demands that the authority to do so is efficient "(No. 71).

The Church has not tasked to suggest, from a legal point of view and political concrete configuration of such an international system, but offers to those who have responsibility for those principles of reflection, judgment criteria and practical guidelines that can ensure its anthropological and ethical frame around the common good (see Enc. Caritas in veritate, 67). On reflection, however, is to note that you shouldn't imagine a superpower, concentrated in the hands of a few, that would dominate on all Nations, by harnessing the weakest, but that any authority must be understood above all as a moral force, may have a second reason (cf. Pacem in terris, 27), i.e. as related authorities, accrual and limited by law.

www.vatican.va... (Run through an online translator)

I'm inclined to agree, He is talking about the common good. That means everybody, not just a few corporate tax dodgers, who skim the cream off the milk, for instance. "as I have loved you, so you also love each other"
In fact he's probably having a swipe at them, and the law makers, and the politicians who contrive to make it so easy.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

"The Celestial Convergence"?

Hmmmmmmm.... je ne ce quoi.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I read a translation of the speech, and it appears to call for a world government run by the people and not by the financial elite.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
As long as it's not the Vatican doing the ruling I don't see a problem. Nothing against any one religion, but religion has no business ruling anything except their own organization. Religion should be used to appease the spiritual preferences of specific people. That's it. That's where it should end.

According to what I read in the article though that's not what the Pope is referring to. He believes it's humanity in general who should be in charge of themselves. Not to be too hard on the guy but I really don't think he's firmly entrenched in reality. I check the news periodically to see what's going on in the world and it's the same old same old. There are too many countries with too many differences of opinion, ideologies, viewpoints and methods of operation for them all to come together and live as one. To hope for it one thing, but to believe it's actually going to happen with the way the whole structure is set up.........that's a pipe dream at best.

There would HAVE to be one entity in charge and that one entity would have to be impersonal in nature. As evidenced when you look at the world around you, there are way too many differences in this world to realistically expect them to be relegated under one set of laws. There are brilliant minds in this world but I don't think anyone can draft a constitution that can put a fair and equal blanket over everything. It's just not possible. The only realistic option I can see is to run the whole shebang like a business. If there's one common denominator that all countries have in common it's a monetary system. And if you think about it, money is about the most impersonal thing you can have your pocket.

And just like a board of directors, you would have to have numerous people of slightly varying backgrounds to help keep everything running smoothly and to keep the best interest of the shareholders, the individual leaders of various countries, in mind. You will have differences of opinion creeping in, that's just nature doing her thing, so you would have to have a system of legal checks and balances set up to self-regulate itself.

So sorry all you religious people out there, but organized religion isn't qualified for that job. I know who is, but since my point of view isn't taken seriously in certain circles, my point of view is beside the point. All I know when I look at the world around me is that you have different countries in the eastern hemisphere with different ideologies and different currencies that are trading, buying, selling and otherwise bartering weapons of mass destruction. That's what they they do and they destabilize the entire world as a result. Picture a company with branches scattered across the country. Now picture those branches fighting amongst themselves for a piece of the pie that home office itself baked. Pretty silly isn't. Not to mention counter-productive for the entire country. I'm all for internal competition. It's financially healthy. But that's not what I see when I look around. I see see greed and personal agendas getting in the way. The ideal one world government would put an end to all the bickering and back-biting and let everyone get down to the business of life without worrying if a bomb is going to explode outside their god damn window.

Peace for profit. What a concept. With all the emphasis that people in every country in the world seems to put on money, you would think that what I just wrote would have been the solution all along. Apparently not though. Again, people with my point of view aren't taken seriously because we formulate realistic options for productivity. Everybody is so concerned with hidden agenda's, they're concerned with intangibles, that reality passes them by. They can't see the forest through the trees.

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory now and then but you can't let it blind you to the facts of life. All you little people on the totem pole, do yourselves a favor. Don't associate me with this post. Keep it impersonal, keep it to yourself and adopt it as your own mindset. You'll see soon enough how well it can work. Then, come see me and thank me. Just leave me out of the mix of the crowd. I prefer to stay anonymous. AND on top.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

I prefer to stay anonymous.

Why?
edit on 12-12-2012 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
All Roads lead to Rome

Here is an ATS thread from 2010 that garnished 600+ flags, is 219 pages long and articulates quite well what everyone thus far has commented on or hinted at.

To say it is a very well researched piece, imo, is an understatement.

The OP, minus the links provided, takes approx 20-30mins to read.

This latest comment coming out of the Vatican appears to have been in the making for a very long time.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Sublimecraft because: spelling / grammar

Wow, I hadn't read that, what a thread!
Thanks for the link

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sorry truthermantwo, but the US has been pushing a one world government more than anybody. The last four presidents have all openly admitted that a NWO is their ultimate goal. That's both democrat and republican presidents. Sure they're puppets of the banking cartel, but that's a whole separate issue. The simple fact is, it makes no difference whatsoever, if the people agree with it or not. Those that are pushing for a one world government couldn't care less what you think, and no vote or election will change that.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
thx HappyCat for your contribution!! Brilliant imput! Some of what you wrote, I had not thought of and then I was like... of course!!

AV Dicey said, "Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely"

Considering the level of corruption within that organisation already

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Could be a christian conspiracy. With the christians owning all the money they can chose who to give it to. They'd probably make atheist suffer and die, starve without food or money.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Could be a christian conspiracy. With the christians owning all the money they can chose who to give it to. They'd probably make atheist suffer and die, starve without food or money.

You actually have that one turned around bass ackward. According to biblical prophecy it is the followers of the antichrist who will have control of all the money and everything that can be bought or sold with it. They will require anyone who wants to buy or sell to take "the mark of the beast" and swear allegiance to the antichrist, thus denying Christ, or they will be the ones who starve - or worse.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Apparently, the Vatican is calling for a world government different from the one currently in place. It wants one run by the world's population rather than by "individualism, consumerism, materialism and technocracy," which is what the financial elite want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join