It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Checque Seal team 6 dies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Nicolas Checque Seal team 6 dies

abcnews.go.com< br />

The Pentagon has identified Petty Officer 1st Class Nicolas Checque as the Navy SEAL who died of injuries sustained in the successful rescue of an American doctor from the Taliban over the weekend.

Checque, who hailed from Monroeville, Pa., died of "combat related injuries," according to a Pentagon release. Though the release only said Checque was assigned to "an East Coast-based Naval Special Warfare unit," ABC News previously reported the fallen servicemember was a part of the Navy's elite SEAL Team 6, the same unit that killed Osama bin Laden.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here we have a member of the Navy Seals team who killed Osama Bin Laden. Its a shame that such a young man has to die in order to keep the war machine going. For some reason I believe the whole Seals team who participated in the "assassination" of Bin Laden are going to get headlines for the years to come. Just that we can hear Osama Bin Laden mentioned and Obama praised over and over for "accomplishing" this mission.

Shame on humanity.

abcnews.go.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10-12-2012 by junior2991 because: none

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
yes.. sad..and worse ..

that the gov

open pandora's box on this team..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Opens drawer, pulls out foil hat, dusts it off...

Ok After reading all about Seal 6 and all the related jazz.
I've come up with two possible and opposing scenarios.

Scenario # 1

This is all BS designed to "Hide and protect" those involved in taking down OBL by releasing false info on normally a very secretive group about how this or that member died recently as they start new lives in safety away from extremist retaliation with new identities

Scenario # 2

This is all BS. The Government is systematically offing and doing away with those involved in the supposed OBL take down to prevent them telling the truth....

Either way I smell Bovine excretion.
edit on 10-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
how many of that seal team are left alive?

helicopter crash, combat injuries..?

anyone got a headcount?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
the whole 'seal team 6 - bin laden hit job' story stinks. something's rotten in denmark.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

If you're talking about the team that raided the compound in Pakistan, none of them were on the helicopter that was shot down that killed so many of their team.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
how many of that seal team are left alive?

helicopter crash, combat injuries..?

anyone got a headcount?

Let's just say that the ones left know how to keep their mouth's shut.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I had the oddest feeling when I heard this over the radio earlier.
I could actually envision people sitting around coming up with this
cover story.

I rarely hear a story behind anybody being killed in Afghanistan.
Here we are given this whole overboard narrative when usually it's
reduced to a blip on this same radio station of two US military killed, ( or one or three, depending), in bombing or gunfire (whatever the scenario), southeast of Jalabad...

Whenever they go off telling me about an alleged mission, especially if it's due to "heroism" in the line of
duty, I smell a huge whiff of bs behind the story.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I wish the media would stop reporting on seal team 6. They have no idea what they are talking about 90% of the time.

They have no idea how the cloak and dagger world works.
edit on 10-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

You are right in that the newsreader is pretty clueless. It's almost like the more clueless the better the network
likes it.

They are handed scripts written predominantly by the CIA and the State Dept. office of communications.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The team that died in the helicopter is not the team that took down bin laden...they are different squadrons on the same base. And nick was not even at that base ,yet, when bin laden was killed. He is a newer guy from a differnet team number ,who had nothing to do with bin ladens raid...other than " one team one fight" ..nick was not part of the bin laden raid. ... Rest in peace nick...freedom is not free!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

That is one of the hoakiest posts I've ever read on ATS and I've been what you call "a reader" for several years.

If I were on another website I might feel the urge to type, epic fail.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Really? Why do you say that? ...my husband was his boss. I think I know more about it than you..but please explain.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Darn. See I was sure you were going to post back and say he was your uncle.

(That's internet speak for you have no credibility)
edit on 10-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: add

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

So you have no explanation for your post because you don't know what the hell your talking about so..you just thought what? Let's throw an insult out there and see where it goes? Or...you're the ultimate " reader" so...this gives you expertise in what? How to bull#?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by junior2991

Saw his pic on the news tonight. A handsome young man who's story tugs at the heartstrings. He comes across as the perfect poster boy unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I don't need to give you credibility, however if your smart you'll look up the facts...red squadron took down bin laden and the compound...they are part of nswdg.( which everyone is calling seal team 6)... Gold squadron was on the helicopter that went down. Two different teams...they replaced the guys that died on the helo with new guys from team 8' team 4 etc... from a totally different base.. Nick was a new replacement .. Gold team was the squadron doing this hostage operation on Saturday . ..look it up paperback writer..it's all there for up you to READ since you are such a reader.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

To be fair, a lot of people don't get how the Teams work. I didn't for a long time, and we had one where I lived. We saw them training all the time. If you don't live, breathe, or work them, then a lot of information about them is extremely hard to find.

Although, some comments have been a little....wrong let's say.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

*Yawns*

Well darn if you aren't the Lorax of seal team commander wives.
Fancy meeting you here. LoL.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join