It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im being attacked be demons/reptilians/snail trails?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark2

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Originally posted by mr10k

Here are the pics, im guessing those 2 dots in the snail trail looking stain are Agni intercepting the entity?
However you must realize these are very precise, the 2 have both the same pattern and and i merely stated they resemble snail trails, however they BOTH are the same in each exact form.

Sometimes it's hard seeing threads like these and not saying the OP should probably be re-hospitalized. So since we are on ATS and someone already said it, I'll play the Devil's advocate

Totally OP. Totally.

The sad and amusing part of this is that this thread is developing into a serious conversation between the OP and a certain ATS member...

That's quite a broad generalization, i could easily bring in something personal such as your ethnic background and maybe in conjunction due to it a poor grasp of the English language?
You should probably see a psychiatrist if you find this "amusing" you sound like a serial killer.

Im just here for an answer my presence shouldn't bother you to such an extent that you would go out of your way to insult what i post.
And i never gave strict credence to the fact reptilians or any of this is 100% confirmed and real, i simply stated this is what happened to me.
Like i said poor understanding of the English language

If anyone needs a psychiatrist it's unfortunately you buddy .What does my ethnicity have anything to do with my grasp of English language. Do you have a hard time comprehending what I'm saying? If so, I can make it really clear for you...Crack is a hell of a drug dude...I mean acid.
edit on 10-12-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Sorry dude, we don't believe your fairy tale..

We?

Speak for yourself "dooood"...

Looks to me like some here on ATS are even more scary than the demons the OP is dealing with.

...Instead of questioning what the OP has brought forth and attempt to derive a reasonable explanation for what he/she is undergoing it has to be demons? Just abandon logic and jump to demons? You are no better than the people who instantaneously think the OP is crazy or lying.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

We?

Looks to me like some here on ATS are even more scary than the demons the OP is dealing with.

Yah I'm scary Bitch, now lock your doors!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So far OP, no one has resorted to any ad hominem attacks towards you, regardless of if you think they are. The fact is that this should be in the Gray Area, and the nature of your posts does indeed suggest you should seek medical help FIRST. When it is established that there is nothing wrong with the well-being of your mind, then we can move on to actually figuring out what is going on with your situation.

What do I think about it? I think that is a question only you can answer as it's your house not mine, although it does look like snake trails. I don't see where you could have mixed in Vedic texts with markings on your wall. Not to mention ATS isn't really the first place you should come to when something happens to your wall.

Not being rude, just being realistic, which may seem I'm lacking empathy for your situation.
edit on 10-12-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

You clearly must have short term memory loss?
An ad hominem of an argument or reaction is arising from or appealing to the emotions and not reason or logic.
Earlier in this thread you stated "Sometimes it's hard seeing threads like these and not saying the OP should probably be re-hospitalized".
That sounded like attacking my motives or character rather than the policy or position that i maintained.

I can't answer it, which is why i posted it here, there's no one like Ghostbusters that i have on speed dial who can help me with this.
You being a simpleton probably won''t understand what i meant by that Ghostbusters in reference, it was hyperbole, no one except people on the fringe will have understanding on this concept.
edit on 10-12-2012 by fxtrademark2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Here are the pics, im guessing those 2 dots in the snail trail looking stain are Agni intercepting the entity?
However you must realize these are very precise, the 2 have both the same pattern and and i merely stated they resemble snail trails, however they BOTH are the same in each exact form.

Sometimes it's hard seeing threads like these and not saying the OP should probably be re-hospitalized. So since we are on ATS and someone already said it, I'll play the Devil's advocate

Totally OP. Totally.

The sad and amusing part of this is that this thread is developing into a serious conversation between the OP and a certain ATS member...

That's quite a broad generalization, i could easily bring in something personal such as your ethnic background and maybe in conjunction due to it a poor grasp of the English language?
You should probably see a psychiatrist if you find this "amusing" you sound like a serial killer.

Im just here for an answer my presence shouldn't bother you to such an extent that you would go out of your way to insult what i post.
And i never gave strict credence to the fact reptilians or any of this is 100% confirmed and real, i simply stated this is what happened to me.
Like i said poor understanding of the English language

If anyone needs a psychiatrist it's unfortunately you buddy .What does my ethnicity have anything to do with my grasp of English language. Do you have a hard time comprehending what I'm saying? If so, I can make it really clear for you...Crack is a hell of a drug dude...I mean acid.

I like how you backed up your claims with concrete evidence to say i need to see a psychiatrist, rich coming from the warrior on behalf of humanity.

Your ethnicity is the reason you have a poor grasp of the English language, you're unable to comprehend what im posting.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

We?

...Instead of questioning what the OP has brought forth and attempt to derive a reasonable explanation for what he/she is undergoing it has to be demons? Just abandon logic and jump to demons? You are no better than the people who instantaneously think the OP is crazy or lying.

I see nothing but ad hominem from you, you have not questioned nor as anyone in this thread have questioned what ive put forth.
See encyclopediadramatica.se...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your ethnicity is the reason you have a poor grasp of the English language, you're unable to comprehend what im posting.

You cracked me up the least with your last statement.
Thanks for the laugh. Now I'm a let you be, I don't feed insanity.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You cracked me up the least with your last statement.
Thanks for the laugh. Now I'm a let you be, I don't feed insanity.

You dont feed insanity yet have this as a quote "Ⱳarrior øn ẞehalf øf Ħumanity".
A parrot from the middle east i assume you seem to only repeat how im insane yet side step everything i post?

Well im glad i could make you laugh, i guess the language barrier must be confusing for you since what i posted wasn't intended as humour.
Good luck in your ESL classes.

Regards

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So far OP, no one has resorted to any ad hominem attacks towards you, regardless of if you think they are. The fact is that this should be in the Gray Area, and the nature of your posts does indeed suggest you should seek medical help FIRST. When it is established that there is nothing wrong with the well-being of your mind, then we can move on to actually figuring out what is going on with your situation.

What do I think about it? I think that is a question only you can answer as it's your house not mine, although it does look like snake trails. I don't see where you could have mixed in Vedic texts with markings on your wall. Not to mention ATS isn't really the first place you should come to when something happens to your wall.

Not being rude, just being realistic, which may seem I'm lacking empathy for your situation.

An ad hominem of an argument or reaction is a arising from or appealing to the emotions and not reason or logic.
Earlier in this thread you stated "Sometimes it's hard seeing threads like these and not saying the OP should probably be re-hospitalized".
That sounded like attacking my motives or character rather than the policy or position that i maintained.

I can't answer it, which is why i posted it here, there's no one like Ghostbusters that i have on speed dial who can help me with this.
You being a simpleton probably won''t understand what i meant by that Ghostbusters in reference, it was hyperbole, no one expect people on the fringe will have understanding on this concept.

Which is why I said you're being paranoid. You may have taken that as an ad hominem but (clearly) it was not. You can't answer it' is no reason to ask someone like maybe a friend first? Maybe a carpenter even? It doesn't sound like you're being 'attacked' by anything other than your own thoughts. What I see is someone who is worried that a snail trail is evidence of a demon plaguing them, and other members egging him/her on. But go on ahead and believe what you want to, I won't stop you, just telling you it would be good to see a doctor first.

Oh I'm a simpleton? Alright, apparently asking someone who sounds a little off to get a little psychological evaluation before jumping to think that he/she's being attacked by demons is an ad hominem, but calling me a simpleton isn't. Ok. You're being attacked by demons.

People on the fringe will believe you are being harassed by demons? Oh? I've never more had more regret for clicking on a thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I was totally with you until that. Come on man, no need to be racist. Why assume that someones ethnicity is the cause of their lack of perfect comprehension of the English language? Seems to be kinda Ad Hominem like you speak of. Not trying to be rude here, just trying to understand.

Anyways, would you mind explaining your dream in greater detail? I feel this is the important part of the story. It is what I need to understand in order to help you discover what this could be about.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OP: I really have no idea what is happening in your home.

One thing I DO know is that God not only KNOWS what is happening,

He also knows how to make it go whatever it is...

You have my prayers and blessings...

The links below are from Norvel Hayes, who is considered an authority on the subject and he has much experience in successfully dealing with them:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

Links to other ATS posts that might relate:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Things that invite demonic spirits

More ATS posts that may or may not relate here:

edit on 10-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi OP

Woooh this thread went south quick which is a pity.

Anyway back to your question.

I know I might be stating the obvious but this is the first thing that comes to mind.

The images that you have posted suggest that you may have a water leak or water ingress into your room.

The fact that the moisture trail starts off wider at the top and finishes narrower toward the bottom is a pretty good indication.

Also if this water is soaking into your wall boards it may appear to be cleaned off using water but as the damp caused by the cleaning dries, ie the surface moisture, the deeper original saturation will still remain and show through.

This may also be what is tripping the lights or making them short circuit. Increased moisture in the room may also be the cause of your nose running and you may be rubbing this in your sleep.

I think your dreams may be a separate issue and you are joining the dots and thinking they are linked.

I have some crazy dreams with various pains here and there but I never look into them that much.

I think the best thing is not to concern yourself too much about the dreams and pins and needles as it's all too easy to think the worst out of the event.

I hope this helps a little.

It may not be the best advice but it's all I can think of at this time.

I wish you well.

Apologies for the muddled sentence but it's 3am here and my eyes are going.

edit on 10-12-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well, I tried to help before the thread degenerated into name calling. :/

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

True, I think you are right here.

I once had a dream where my finger was like busted open and it was quite horrifying to see it all bent apart like that. I too had a feeling of pins and needles during my dream. When I awoke, I realized that I had been laying on my hand, and I still had a slight numbness in that exact finger that was all mangled in my dream. So perhaps for the OP, he/she had been sleeping on whatever was having the feeling, but then later rolled onto his/her back and so the feeling went away.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fxtrademark2

You are being rude, and racist, in my opinion. Question, what were you in the hospital for...could you be making these marks yourself, but not remembering it....anything is possible.

Des

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

An ad hominem of an argument or reaction is a arising from or appealing to the emotions and not reason or logic.

You being a simpleton probably won''t understand what i meant by that Ghostbusters in reference, it was hyperbole, no one expect people on the fringe will have understanding on this concept.

Which is why I said you're being paranoid. You may have taken that as an ad hominem but (clearly) it was not. You can't answer it' is no reason to ask someone like maybe a friend first? Maybe a carpenter even? It doesn't sound like you're being 'attacked' by anything other than your own thoughts. What I see is someone who is worried that a snake trail is evidence of a demon plaguing them, and other members egging him/her on. But go on ahead and believe what you want to, I won't stop you, just telling you it would be good to see a doctor first.

Oh I'm a simpleton? Alright, apparently asking someone who sounds a little off to get a little psychological evaluation before jumping to think that he/she's being attacked by demons is an ad hominem, but calling me a simpleton isn't. Ok. You're being attacked by demons.

People on the fringe will believe you are being harassed by demons? Oh? I've never more had more regret for clicking on a thread.

You call me paranoid because you speak of me in high regard and you assume i should take the word "paranoid" as a compliment. Strong intelligence is strong with this one.

A friend? Who believes in this concept?
A carpenter? who....jesus?.......that was a joke which you wont comprehend, its good to lighten the mood.

What i see is a charlatan who deems himself as being an intellectual but really comes of a cynical playwright.

Mind telling me how the snails got into my room, up wall and then dissapeared without a trace?
You state i post no logic, yet you are the one who is mistaking me for you, my logic is here.a snail goes up the wall, then dissapeares since there is no sign of a double coat of the trail.

I'll see a doctor when you obnoxious oaf of a self steps down for thy pedestal.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Agreed, It really is amazing what ones mind when asleep and whilst in a dream state can incorporate into a dream.
I've had a few similar events in my time and they can be very distressing.

Like the ones where you wake up and your arms feels almost dead, cold as ice to touch and with no feeling in it. It's like the limb isn't your own, until it warms up and tingles like merry hell. It soon reminds you who's arm it is

Btw OP, just had a look at those ancient scripts, very interesting. I'll take a closer look in the morning when my brain is awake.

Regards and best wishes to all.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Which is why I said you're being paranoid. You may have taken that as an ad hominem but (clearly) it was not. You can't answer it' is no reason to ask someone like maybe a friend first? Maybe a carpenter even? It doesn't sound like you're being 'attacked' by anything other than your own thoughts. What I see is someone who is worried that a snake trail is evidence of a demon plaguing them, and other members egging him/her on. But go on ahead and believe what you want to, I won't stop you, just telling you it would be good to see a doctor first.

You call me paranoid because you speak of me in high regard and you assume i should take the word "paranoid" as a complete. Strong intelligence is strong with this one.

A friend? Who believes in this concept?
A carpenter? who....jesus?.......that was a joke which you wont comprehend, its good to lighten the mood.

What i see is a charlatan who deems himself as being an intellectual but really comes of a cynical playwright.

Mind telling me how the snails got into my room, up wall and then dissapeared without a trace?
You state i post no logic, yet you are the one who is mistaking me for you, my logic is here.a snail goes up the wall, then dissapeares since there is no sign of a double coat of the trail.

I'll see a doctor when you obnoxious oaf of a self steps down for thy pedestal.

I 'deem myself as an intellectual'? Where?
I said snail trails because YOU said they could be snail trails, so I assumed you must have snails or live in area with.... you know what... forget this. Forget you, I'm just driving myself insane sitting here and reading this dribble. I hope you get rid of your 'demons'. Good day.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

I was totally with you until that. Come on man, no need to be racist. Why assume that someones ethnicity is the cause of their lack of perfect comprehension of the English language? Seems to be kinda Ad Hominem like you speak of. Not trying to be rude here, just trying to understand.

Anyways, would you mind explaining your dream in greater detail? I feel this is the important part of the story. It is what I need to understand in order to help you discover what this could be about.

It was not racism, it was an example of what said user posted to me, it was a mirror technique in speech where 2 concepts are parallel.

He appraised me on the fact that i stated i recently was discharged from a hospital which led to the fact he "assumed" i needed psychiatric assessment and that i was insane no where did i give credence that i saw a psychiatrist, nor did i even say this was 100% concrete, but he "assumed" it was based on accusations by his posts.

I then simple mirrored what he said, used little evidence ie his ethnic background and stated he was an ESL basket case, since this user purplevortex seemed to side step the topic that was on discussion and retorted to using ad hominem in attacking my character and showing complete disregard for the topic.

You are also doing the same thing in labelling me a "racist".
Racist is defined as a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
I simple stated he had a poor grasp of the english language in retaliation due to the false notion he attached to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Trust me ATS is all for hospitalizing anyone with paranormal activity unless they present it in a certain way, totally lame ..right. So let me tell you i've been through way worse, dreams, objects moving, displacing or dissappearing..plus voices and other sounds. Some people here believe what im going through is real, but there are many this hasn't happened to, so they just can't believe it's something invisible. Well you may just be experiencing something because your mental state attracts them, sometimes these beings are just tricksters and bullies and do this because they can. I know this because i can hear them talking.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join