It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im being attacked be demons/reptilians/snail trails?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I recently came back from the hospital after 2 weeks to find this mark on my bedside wall.
I used some water and washed it out, the next day this god damn mark appears on my window side with 2 dots on it.

Does anyone know what it is?
It sought of looks like a snails trail ill try to take a pic of it.
My lights sometimes go out randomly and im scared as hell.

I had a dream a few nights ago, i was in the living room, and in the dream the lights went out and when it did i said "the reptilians are here" i run for the door and my hand as im about to grip the handle my hand becomes paraylyzed in the dream, it feels like pins and needles.

I wake up screaming and crying out for my father and he comes, my hand feels like it just experienced pins and needles and i sleep on my back.
This indicated whatever the hell happened was real.

My nose is also heavily inflamed its sought of dry skin on my both nostrils other than that my nose is fine.
edit on 10-12-2012 by fxtrademark2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think you need to take a break from ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What were you in the hospital for?

You may want to go talk to your doctor.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
I think you need to take a break from ATS.

The poor soul just signed up bro...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sounds like the flu. Perhaps you need to be vaccinated?

No...Wait. I take that back.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You have officially been tagged by the reptilian overlords. The only way to survive is to NOT BELIEVE IN IT. Happy Dreaming

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
What were you in the hospital for?

You may want to go talk to your doctor.

I've been recently been reading up on vedic texts and since i have, these troubles have stopped, granted it only started since Saturday around there.

www.sacred-texts.com...
Ive been saying this prayers, and ive sought of become accustomed to them, i think they were real, after all the vedas did pretty much invent the original rules for mathematics long before we here in the west could even comprehend it and thats something i acknowledge to be true.

Here are the pics, im guessing those 2 dots in the snail trail looking stain are Agni intercepting the entity?
However you must realize these are very precise, the 2 have both the same pattern and and i merely stated they resemble snail trails, however they BOTH are the same in each exact form.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i46.tinypic.com...
From the window ^

i45.tinypic.com...
By the bedside ^ post trying to use water to remove it
Uploading rest now

Would you guys like me to make a video of me attempting to remove them?
I used water last time and it removed it, then it was back in the morning and the one with by the window showed up.
Or would that be bad? i realize need some help guys.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Have you asked your family what it could be? Maybe they know.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
Have you asked your family what it could be? Maybe they know.

I have asked them, they have no clue.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by fxtrademark2
Here are the pics, im guessing those 2 dots in the snail trail looking stain are Agni intercepting the entity?
However you must realize these are very precise, the 2 have both the same pattern and and i merely stated they resemble snail trails, however they BOTH are the same in each exact form.

Sometimes it's hard seeing threads like these and not saying the OP should probably be re-hospitalized. So since we are on ATS and someone already said it, I'll play the Devil's advocate

Totally OP. Totally.

The sad and amusing part of this is that this thread is developing into a serious conversation between the OP and a certain ATS member...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fxtrademark2

Well, there might be a leak in the roof or something and that's what the streak is. As for the holes in the wall, if your family doesn't know how they got there, then I'm not sure what could have caused them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Originally posted by mr10k

Sometimes it's hard seeing threads like these and not saying the OP should probably be re-hospitalized. So since we are on ATS and someone already said it, I'll play the Devil's advocate

Totally OP. Totally.

I like how you supplied evidence for your reasoning or lack thereof and responded with a dignified response instead of using an ad hominem like most of the knuckle dragging Neanderthals who posted in this thread have, truly you are the essence of a genius.

If anything you supplied enough evidence for US regarding your insanity only in your thread title. Sorry dude, we don't believe your fairy tale...and I'm pretty open minded (I believe in the Santa Clause, don't tell anyone else).
edit on 10-12-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

Who's to say who is right and who is wrong in the eyes the executioner
You seem like quite a closed and simple minded individual and an oxymoron itself not a statement, a walking contradiction perhaps?
Since isn't this after all a conspiracy website, i never said this is real, however truth is stranger than fiction and im assuming someone here would have some experienced on this?

Im actually not a massive believer in conspiracies, just studious of eastern philosophy.
Im just assuming this is what happened, i have no evidence to claim it, it's speculation, so i came here for a some what concrete answer, not to be lectured by an ESL basket case.

BTW it's humorous you state im insane, yet you clearly have this as your motto "Ⱳarrior øn ẞehalf øf Ħumanity" time to stop watching Marvel based movies, either that or simply put "Keyboard" in front of the warrior aforementioned.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So far OP, no one has resorted to any ad hominem attacks towards you, regardless of if you think they are. The fact is that this should be in the Gray Area, and the nature of your posts does indeed suggest you should seek medical help FIRST. When it is established that there is nothing wrong with the well-being of your mind, then we can move on to actually figuring out what is going on with your situation.

What do I think about it? I think that is a question only you can answer as it's your house not mine, although it does look like snail trails. I don't see where you could have mixed in Vedic texts with markings on your wall. Not to mention ATS isn't really the first place you should come to when something happens to your wall.

Not being rude, just being realistic, which may seem I'm lacking empathy for your situation.
edit on 10-12-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Sorry dude, we don't believe your fairy tale..

We?

Speak for yourself "dooood"...

Looks to me like some here on ATS are even more scary than the demons the OP is dealing with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join