It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, here we go again and I still need help!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
First, we have lived in this home for 15 years. It is a two story with wood siding, vaulted ceilings, and built on pylons instead of foundations.
Have had no problems with the construction of the house. The floors are hard wood with tile in the kitchen. The kitchen is small 16x12 in the center of the first floor.
A couple weeks ago, I walked into the kitchen and the floor was vibrating. Been through small earthquakes but this was different. Nothing was running in the kitchen or laundry. Even the furnace wasn't running.
The vibrating lasted over an hour.. We went outside and checked everything. Now even anything in the sky.
The kids stood on the floor and they all got sick from the movement.
No other part of the house was effected except right outside the kitchen the wall was shaking also.
Had the house looked at by a local man who had built houses in this area for years and he could find nothing.
Pylons were good to go.
We live deep in the country and the soil around the house has alot of clay.
Tonight it happened again. I would like to have ideas from some of you.
We were told that There is an Indian burial ground on the property but no one seems to know where.Really do not suspect that the natives are restless!! However!!!!!

They didn't ruin it. I laughed because it was so funny that the computer crashed just as I wrote the heading.
I really don't want to write it all again. Can we just put it back on and carry on from there?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Are you in a seismically active area?

Sounds like your house is resonating? Are you sitting on bedrock?
edit on 12/10/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The earth has been going through changes in preparation for what is coming, for the last 2 weeks i have had the feeling of vibrations in my body.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

Glad to see you started the thread again..I've had a water pipe in the sub-basement vibrate loose from the U bracket that held it to a stud...it made a wall, and floor in one room of my house vibrate like you described Have you checked water pipes out yet?

Des

edit on 10-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Somebody is tunneling, probably the elites new underground road system being built. if it happens again place a microphone firmly against the floor and upload it to youtube so we can all have a listen.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

any fracking around your area?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des, I will have it looked at tomorrow, when it is a little warmer and more light.
This a milestone for me.... the Mods took me off!!!! But too many people were answering!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Try making your own seismograph, a weight with a point (pendulum) hanging over sand or salt just enough to touch and leave a mark.
Would give you proof and with a little luck a idea of the direction of the movement.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy

any fracking around your area?

I wondered that but (I may be wrong) dont they use explosives and pressurised water for that? if so I doubt it would vibrate the floor for as long as OP suggests.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Don't know about bedrock. 50 miles from mountains and our on the clay of the plains.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Lotta guys running around wanting to buy up mineral rights for oil. Only thing nearby is a capped gas well.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I will get all four kids together and we will jump really hard and make the whole thing go down..
I don't want my kitchen to vibrate!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Film it. Put water in a bowl and film the wave pattern. Curious if you hear anything audible also.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

How is the furry beer barrels! and the soap business?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

I will try it if it acts up again and let you know

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by copperhead12

How is the furry beer barrels! and the soap business?

3 new furry beer barrels....they like jumping up on the roof of my car....the business is going gang busters...it's the Holidaze...orders coming in like snow flurries.....thanks for asking...

Here's Gracie and one of her kids....

Hope you find out what is shakin' up in your home.....

Des

edit on 10-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hey, I had three furry beer barrels doing a tap dance/samba on the roof of my convertible. Leaked for years!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

earthguake, small about 100 miles from here.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Love seeing the little ones. So cute. Keep up the good work. Soon you will be the MONEY MAN/woman.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

Forgot to all that we heard a grinding/growling sound. Very low.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join