It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Iran ‘Exports Terrorism’ to Mexico

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ahh I must have read out of context then.

My apologizes.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

No worries

I have a horrible habit of taking posts out of context at times, so no need to apologize.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

As I previously mentioned, if I were to use an official Iranian document to verify Iranian claims, it would be automatically dismissed by most people due to the fact that it came from the people making the statements.

Maybe but not be me if the translation could be proven to be accurate and the document was referenced with material that I could track down and read for myself from the primary sources. The information is there, what you or anyone else does with it is up to you( or them). To dismiss it out of hand because of the source without fact checking any part of it closed minded.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

To dismiss it out of hand because of the source without fact checking any part of it closed minded.

I agree, too many times on ATS information is automatically dismissed from all sides due to the source itself without even acknowledging the content. The content should be attacked, not the source. I must admit though that the source does have a factor in deciding whether the content is valid or not.

All governments lie, and all governments are in the habit of producing "official documents" that support their cause/agenda which is why it is difficult to accept any of these sources as fact, especially if the claims are circumstantial and accompanied with a whole lot of "may be"-"possibly"-"supposedly"-"allegedly"..etc.

Sources that contain the above wording should be taken with a grain of salt and should not be presented as fact.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Here is some more. Took 30 secons to find this. You asked for their proof, some of it is in here...

homeland.house.gov...

Take it or leave it, again that's up to you. It is also referenced so you can follow the information further to corroborate it.

Bottom line is that these links are there and can be easily researched if one was inclined to do so.

I just don't know what to trust with Government anymore. I want to trust them, but I catch them in lies so often that it makes me wonder if they ever tell the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The terrorism U.S. drug policy exports to Mexico is far more rampant. Hillary scares me also; I can't figure out why some people want her to run for the Presidency in 2016. She seems a violent puppet for the Bilderbergs and the CFR and nothing else. And I'm getting REAL tired of these political dynasties, from the Kennedys to the Bushes to the Clintons. A pox on all their houses, go away already.

If we're going to have a female President any time soon, I'd vote for Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
Not only Mexico, but also Canada.

Those who demand proof need only wait to see it themselves.

Would you care to elaborate?

What about Canada?

Are we going to blame the Iranians for the Canadian drug trade too

I hate to say it, but that's Israel, not Iran:

You blew any chance of elaboration from me when you clearly exposed that you aren't interested in real dialog or truth, unless it supports your biased perspectives.

Sometimes, it simply is what it is... You can change perceptions and perspectives but you can't change reality any more than you can escape it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
The terrorism U.S. drug policy exports to Mexico is far more rampant. Hillary scares me also; I can't figure out why some people want her to run for the Presidency in 2016. She seems a violent puppet for the Bilderbergs and the CFR and nothing else. And I'm getting REAL tired of these political dynasties, from the Kennedys to the Bushes to the Clintons. A pox on all their houses, go away already.

If we're going to have a female President any time soon, I'd vote for Elizabeth Warren.

Hillary in her role as secretary of state has been and is a liability, mainly because she has been easily led, and manipulated.

The real threat to national security isn't just Iran's export of "terrorism" to Mexico and to a lessor degree Canada, it is in our ineffective border security, corruption, and immigration policies that have made it all too easy.

Sponsors of terrorists (like Iran and others) can through the proper channels access and pay off the right people who can get ANYONE or ANYTHING into the USA.

In time, that alone will be all that matters here.... All of the rest of the theories and speculation will be irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm sure Iran is exporting "terrorism," but so is Israel, the United States, etc..The main difference is that instead of religious extremists, here in the west it is performed by agents of our government, who actually make an attempt to keep their acts secret.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Yes the US actively deal with terrorists and export terrorism to almost every part of the world , yet its all clandestine!

Im not saying other nations dont , but when the US has a long history of exporting terror it starts to get a bit obvious people connect the dots!

my favourite writer on the subject is William Blum

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Terrorism is a word used by the US government to avoid the geneva convention and international laws. If they wish to depose someone, or have them killed and don't want international permission to do so and also want to avoid being a war criminal, terrorism is the label they use on the enemy they are seeking to destroy.

This is nothing more then wording to avoid the letter of the law, it's underhanded and criminal to say the very least.

Fact is, if your on vacation in Mexico and your a US citizen, they can send a drone to kill you without recourse from anyone in the world. Also the US is the one who determines who is a terrorist, not the UN or NATO or anyone else. So they themselves have circumvented the laws by making this label.

The fact that most terrorism is a US export ought to disgust it's citizens to the point of rebellion, however, they seem content letting their leaders do this in their name since the wars are across oceans (out of sight out of mind, until support is needed). In the end US citizens are all misled sheep at this point following the wolf in sheeps clothing.

The world knows all this they just wait for evidence to continue piling up and for the US war machine to get overwhelmed, undermanned and not the power it once was.
It will come full circle.

In the end the USA is depleting it's money, it's war machine and it's ability to be independent.
edit on 13-12-2012 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian
In the end the USA is depleting it's money, it's war machine and it's ability to be independent.

The USA was defeated long ago, from within. People have not completely woken to that reality yet.

Welcome to the new USA globalist agendas have made!

It can only get worse before there is any possibility of getting better, enemies love to plan unconventional attacks when they see weakness, and they are.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

...................that a member of one of the largest terror organizations on earth, the United States, ........................

Uhhh, ohhhh, this is not serious, is it? Just made me laughing.
The world is not just that easy to interprete ...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cicerone

Of course my post serious.

Is your post a joke?

Please name a current organization that exports more terror than the U.S. government.

I will be patiently waiting for your response even though I don't expect one.
edit on 12/16/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I will be patiently waiting for your response even though I don't expect one.

I cannot imagine any act by the American government to be "terrorism".
So *every* other organization spreading terror does more.
Your definition of terrorism comprises all acts of defence, too?
And liberation of other peoples?
And support for allies?
Would you prefer the Russians or Chinese to have more influence in this world?
Or do you *dream* - dream! - of a world where there is no "influence" at all?
Utopia is the topic of an other discussion thread, I think.

edit on 16-12-2012 by cicerone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cicerone

I cannot imagine any act by the American government to be "terrorism".

Where have you been the past 12 years?

You are truly blind, I pity you. Hopefully one day you will get your head out of the sand.

edit on 12/16/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: corrected the spelling of hopefully

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Where have you been the past 12 years?
You are truly blind, I pity you. Hoepfully one day you will get your head out of the sand.

Well, let us agree at least on one thing: Reality is not nice, out there.
Whoever is responsible for it ...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
How About This coincidence....

The outgoing Secdretary of State, Hillary Clinton
has had a bout of stomach flu with dehydration AND a concussion (of all things)...

So she will no longer be testifying on the scandelous yammerings of the WH and higher-ups concerning the Benghazi slayings/militant attacks couched as riots because of a 18 minute YT video that portrays a dark side of the Prophet Mohammed

well a couple Generals & Admirals have been ousted from the military & now Sec. Clinton has been muted also...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Iran is definitely capable of doing this. They even may be supplying arms to militant gangs in Latin America. But Hillary's claim is just trying to discredit Iran by giving part of the story but not getting to the roots.

History shows Mexico is a useful tool when in a dispute with America. Didn't we go to war because Germany was showed to be making deals with Mexico to invade America? I doubt that story because why should Germany want to invade us back then. Most of the news then was fabricated by England to gain American support for joining.

However, Hitler did organize an attempt to reorganize the Latin American countries in a joint operation against America. And The Soviet Union definitely did arm gangs in Mexico and train them to sabotage pipelines and power factories for the day they would cross the border and attack California. This is fact. (Read "What I didn't know about the communist conspiracy" by Jim Martin)

So it is very probable that Iran is funding some armed activity in Mexico

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join