It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Iran ‘Exports Terrorism’ to Mexico

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

Fair question.

Here is actual proof with regards to Israel spreading terrorism in Mexico:

Two Israelis arrested with bombs in the Mexican Congress

"We believe that the two Zionists terrorist were going to blow up the Mexican Congress. The second phase was to mobilize both the Mexican and US press to blame Osama bin Laden. Most likely then Mexico would declare war on Afghanistan as well, commit troops and all the oil it could spare to combat Islamic terrorism."

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What's the old saying, "It's hard to tell the players without a program."

Miami Vice, wasn't it?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Here is some more. Took 30 secons to find this. You asked for their proof, some of it is in here...

homeland.house.gov...

Take it or leave it, again that's up to you. It is also referenced so you can follow the information further to corroborate it.

Bottom line is that these links are there and can be easily researched if one was inclined to do so.
Did you even read the PDF you linked to? It offers no proof. Furthermore, your using a government agency as a source to defend the government's position. I would have expected more from an ATS moderator. What's your agenda?

I agree

Regrettably the last person who pointed this out (Flice) had their post removed for being "off topic" when in my opinion it was on topic. I hope your post remains, but do not be surprised if it is removed.

If I were to use official Iranian government sources to back up Iranian claims, I would get flamed.
edit on 12/12/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by JDmOKI

Fair question.

Here is actual proof with regards to Israel spreading terrorism in Mexico:

Two Israelis arrested with bombs in the Mexican Congress

"We believe that the two Zionists terrorist were going to blow up the Mexican Congress. The second phase was to mobilize both the Mexican and US press to blame Osama bin Laden. Most likely then Mexico would declare war on Afghanistan as well, commit troops and all the oil it could spare to combat Islamic terrorism."

How convenient of Mrs. Clinton to leave out the Israeli terror presence in Mexico, but certainly not surprising since these liars are obviously out to spread false propaganda in attempts to distract the citicizenry of what is really going on.

When all else fails, blame Iran

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Great cartoon ^^^^

LOL

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Great thread and great to see that after 7 pages that the op has not been refuted (other than the one or two shots in the dark that failed miserably)

Clinton, the psycho puppet, exposed in all her demented glory. I have to say though, she's perfect for the job, probably the only one of her kind, that isn't on death row.

As for ats censorship, i'm all too aware of this myself having fell foul to it in a most bias fashion (it seems that if you're willing to stick your tongue in the tea-towel holder you can get a mod on board as instantly as the click of a mouse)

N.B: This post will 'self' destruct in 5,4,3......

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Not only Mexico, but also Canada.

Those who demand proof need only wait to see it themselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
Not only Mexico, but also Canada.

Those who demand proof need only wait to see it themselves.

Would you care to elaborate?

What about Canada?

Are we going to blame the Iranians for the Canadian drug trade too

I hate to say it, but that's Israel, not Iran:

Ecstasy bust leads to Israel organized crime, officials say

"It’s truly a global business, and it has completely erased all the old routes law enforcement had mapped out for the smuggling of traditional drugs like heroin, coc aine and marijuana," he added.

"The drug comes to us from various smuggling bases, mainly Europe, the Dominican Republic, and Canada," he said. "Israeli organized crime groups dominate the trade."

Orthodox Drug Smuggling Network Uncovered

Israeli police have arrested four yeshiva students suspected of importing dangerous drugs from Canada to Israel, the website Inyan Merkazi reported.

The four, all of Anglo Saxon origin and from wealthy families, are suspected of having smuggled MDMA (Ecstasy) from Canada to Israel, concealing the drugs in jars of peanut butter and Vaseline. The yeshiva students would travel from Israel to Canada, purchase the drugs and bring them back. They would then sell the drugs to other yeshiva students throughout Jerusalem, some of whom were underage.

Police were alerted to the smuggling network by rabbis at some of the yeshivas who became aware of the ring. An undercover investigation led to the arrest of eighteen students, including the four who are believed to be at the centre of the network.

Israeli Orthodox Jews have been previously involved in drug smuggling. In August 2009, a Yeshiva student was arrested in Brazil while carrying a large amount of drugs. In July 2009, a 37 year-old Yeshiva student was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London, England on suspicion of drug smuggling. In both cases, Israeli police requested the arrests from local authorities following an investigation and it is believed that the two cases are related.

By the sounds of it, Israel not only exports terror worldwide but they import and export drugs too

But hey, let's just blame iran right?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Jeez. Is the US going after the Americas now? Next They'll say Canadians are helping terrorists because our Natives held talks with Iran. Oh! They need to be stopped. Too bad the UN is bought and paid for.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Didn't this trash used to be the sexratary for the Black Panthers? That would be equivilent to Michelle Obama working for the KKK, would it not? Talk about double-standards.
Then, there's Watergate. So many murders and mysterious deaths, yet the Clintons escape without a scratch.
The Clintons are the reason that so many jobs were sent to China, through the Nafta joke. The Clintons, like many politicians, are treasonous criminals and if the American people only knew some of the things that they have done to America, they would be led before a firing squad. People, and I use that word loosly, like the zionist Clintons, make me wanna puke.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

Did you guys even read the report or did you all just look at the pretty pictures?

So official government reports, referenced and linked don't count, gotcha.

Official Grand Jury indictments don't count, gotcha.

Investigative reports from credible newspapers don't count, gotcha.

I suppose it would take the Ayatollahs knocking on your door and saying....

" Um ya, hi. Ya, you know that group, you know, Hezbollah, ya you know, that one we fund and train? Ya that one, the one from Lebanon! Ya that's right. Ya, so ya, we have operatives from those guys, you know, Hezbollah, ya that Hezbollah, spread out around the world and even down there in Mexico. Ya, that Mexico. Ya I know crazy right? But ya know, when our enemies leave an almost 2000 mile border open for us, ya know, a guys gotta take advantage of stuff like that, ya know. Hey, they do it to us with Iraq and Afghanistan ya know, use those borders to get them there special ops guys into Iran, ya know. It's only fair ya know, that we do it too. Ya, ya, it is hard competing with the CIA for all that drug running and money and stuff. Ya those guys, those guys have got so many years of experience on us. But we are figuring it all out. Ya, ya oh that's cool. You're going to blame it all on ther Jews and Israel? THAT"S AWESOME!!!!! We do that too!!! So ya, ya know, what's for dinner? ya, is it Halal, ya know cause, ya we can't eat it if it isn't. No? Ahhh that's to bad, you seem like nice people. Oh well, ya know, really good to see ya. Kbai."

edit on 12-12-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by jlafleur02

Did you guys even read the report or did you all just look at the pretty pictures?

I suppose it would take the Ayatollahs knocking on your door and saying....

" Um ya, hi. Ya, you know that group, you know, Hezbollah, ya you know, that one we fund and train? Ya that one, the one from Lebanon! Ya that's right. Ya, so ya, we have operatives from those guys, you know, Hezbollah, ya that Hezbollah, spread out around the world and even down there in Mexico. Ya, that Mexico. Ya I know crazy right? But ya know, when our enemies leave an almost 2000 mile border open for us, ya know, a guys gotta take advantage of stuff like that, ya know. Hey, they do it to us with Iraq and Afghanistan ya know, use those borders to get them there special ops guys into Iran, ya know. It's only fair ya know, that we do it too. Ya, ya, it is hard competing with the CIA for all that drug running and money and stuff. Ya those guys, those guys have got so many years of experience on us. But we are figuring it all out. Ya, ya oh that's cool. You're going to blame it all on ther Jews and Israel? THAT"S AWESOME!!!!! We do that too!!! So ya, ya know, what's for dinner? ya, is it Halal, ya know cause, ya we can't eat it if it isn't. No? Ahhh that's to bad, you seem like nice people. Oh well, ya know, really good to see ya. Kbai."

edit on 12-12-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

I read the report. No evidence at all. Most of the wording starts with alleged or possibly. It really doesn't say much anyway.
Next, if I have to explain why you shouldn't use a source from the government that tries proves the government position then you shouldn't be a moderator

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Mexico is not a friend to the US...never has been, never will be.
Just look at the facts...
Who did Mexico support in the Spanish-American War? Not the US...
Who did Mexico support in WW I? The Axis powers...
Who did Mexico support in WW II? The Axis powers... (now some will say they supported the Allies, but facts show they allowed a single unit, to be trained in the US for the duration of the war, only allowing it to be deployed to the Pacific at the very end of hostilities.)
Who did Mexico support in the Cold War? The Soviets. Mexico had the largest number of Communist Block intelligence personnel, outside the Soviet area. Surveillanc trawlers ann in the Gulf of Baja. Soviet 'engineers' just across the border south of Arizona, building a hydro-electric dam for years, that was never finished!
Who is Mexico supporting in the War on Drugs? At the highest levels they support the drugs. Now the Chinese government is supplying meth precursors at less than cost by the ship load. The Chinese General Staff calls it war by other means'.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

No body should ever accept or dismiss a report due to the source. They should analyze the content, and in this case the content from these sources is not very convincing. But I must admit, using a government source to validate government propaganda is not going to work very well on ATS.

As I previously mentioned, if I were to use an official Iranian document to verify Iranian claims, it would be automatically dismissed by most people due to the fact that it came from the people making the statements.

In your defense, it is almost impossible to find an unbiased neutral source so at the end of the day we could argue about the source, and the validity of the content for ever.

After going through all the links and sources that you provided, I will admit that it's possible that Iran/Hezbollah have set up shop in Mexico, but I doubt it as nothing presented so far has convinced me so far.

But that being said, anything is possible, finding Atlantis in the Bermuda triangle with an abundance of pink unicorns is also possible...so just because something is possible, I am not goint to accept it as fact, especially when there is no proof of these possibilities.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by daveinats

I never said they were, but officially, they are allies and are working together with Canada and the USA with the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America

So to say they are not friends may be incorrect since they are working together. Personally, I believe this Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America is nothing more but an important step in creating the NAU.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Then how bout Live Leak since people love to use it so much on here.

Rather clear far too many are not interested in "facts" or "truth"..

edit on 12-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You are truly blind if you think that Iran wouldn't send spies/militants anywhere it could get away with it to stop any US/NATO agenda.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

No, they didn't read it cause they are so caught up in their own rhetoric. I have looked at the past posts and they can't even have a conversations with some people with differing ideas. I even agree with most of their points.
edit on 12-12-2012 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by daveinats

I never said they were, but officially, they are allies and are working together with Canada and the USA with the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America

So to say they are not friends may be incorrect since they are working together.

I could work with my partner at work to get that job done, doesn't mean we're friends. I could dislike him a lot but still be forced to work with him.
Just a thought.

-SAP-
edit on 12-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

My response to the member that you quoted was due to the fact that they were portraying Mexico as the enemy which they certainly are not. They are allies, maybe not "friends" as your analogy was effective, but it does not apply to the context of my post that you quoted.

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join