It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else see this Fog?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Northern Florida has been under a dense fog for the past few days as well. As well as Orlando. When I visited Universal Orlando for a day at Islands of Adventure, the park was under a dense fog.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
We have been getting quite a bit of thick fog as well here in the pacific northwest. It's pretty normal for earlier fall, but usually not this late. Bizarre.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The fog had this smell to it. Hard to describe.I didn't want to be in it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I smell burnt toast. Now wher cigerrat tum py lghtir slobber slobber

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by Zaphod58

The fog had this smell to it. Hard to describe.I didn't want to be in it.

Yes. This describes what I keep smelling around here, possibly? I'm in new england and sometimes the air just smells like burnt, something. It's only been happening as of recently. The skies are have a red tint to them at night as well. Starting to get really strange over here.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I live all the way up in ontario, and im also seeing fog constantly.!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
'I' have been seeing much more red tint lik SyntheticPerception suggested.

I am not sure if it is "fog" I am now seeing at night, or just heavy clouds. None the less, the red tint still remains.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There has been a lot of dense fog days here in Northern VA, DC and MD starting sometime December. Very mild winter as well. Starting last night once again fog started to invade Alexandria along the potomac river. It got heavier and lasted until just about an hour ago. Weird...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

There is something WRONG about this fog. We're having it here the last couple of days in New Jersey. I hadn't thought much about it because I haven't really been outside, but when I was outside this evening, several things struck me as off:

1) There' s a nasty SMELL with this fog, almost of disease or decay or a sewer type of smell. But we're not on a sewer system here; it's rural and these farms all have their own septic tanks, plus this property is 100 acres; so not much sewer smell should be floating around even if our septic tank WERE overflowing. The stink is pervasive and nasty. Reminds me of a town near me that sometimes had problems with their sewer plant, but that problem was fixed last year or so, and I'm not that close to the town that had those problems --- it's at least six miles away from me; and there's no wind tonight, no reason why a strong sewery type smell would be floating around here.

2) There's also a very heavy esoteric feeling to this; like something very negative is trying to come in. We do a lot of healing work on local ley lines, which are powerful electromagnetic points that can sometimes get clogged or diverted by negative energies/entities; but this seems weirder and more regional, affecting a wider region than just the local areas where we normally do our shamanic clearing work.

3) I'm a psychic (yeah yeah save me your craapp about it please
) and my first impression of this fog tonight as I walked across the property was "FUCCCK! This feels like a weoponized disease or something; like could they be hyping up the flu virus reports and then SPRAYING (products of chemtrails or whatever) to make more people sick?

I was reminded of an EXCELLENT must-have classic book (really, please get it if you don't have it already) called The Gods of Eden by William Bramley. He set out trying to write a book about the history of war but as he researched different epochs in human history he found that ALL wars and plagues were started right AFTER heightened periods of ET sightings, "comet" sightings (back in the day people would often describe a "comet" as a long cigar-shaped or saucer-shaped object -- ET,s anyone?) And one specific time right before the plague hit in Europe locals reported seeing a sickening green fog descend over everything, spoiling bread that had been left out overnight to rise, and right after that the plague showed up for the first time. I had an eerie feeling that it might be related to something like that. When that plague descended locals reported seeing hooded figures with a strange instrument (they called it a scythe because that's a tool that made sense to them; but could it have been spray guns spraying the crops?) in the fields; the crops that these figures walked through all fell dead the next day (poison?) And this was the origins of the Grim Reaper figure, later popularized as the Death card in the tarot; it all traces back to historic accounts of these hooded figures walking through the crops and death and plague descending on those regions immediately afterward. Today, we probably don't need anybody making a "house call" and walking around spraying; just drop stuff from the sky on large masses of people.

And I hope I'm wrong of course about this fog's more sinister character -- but I have noticed that I feel like I'm coming down with a sudden cold or something, hopefully not the flu, just this morning after the fog had been here a day or so; and my significant other also appears to be fighting a real flu just as of today as well, and he had zero symptoms yesterday; so I am concerned.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
We had fog here in Texas for a few days,when i was looking at it i got a mental picture of Mist,hoping something abnormal wouldn't walk out of it,oh the power of movies lol

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hmmm, more concerned now about the dense pea soup outside...Unusual for winter here...should be cold as heck too but it's warm.
Edit to add- Hubby went outside for a smoke, and called me outside.
It's misting out and there is a smell to it...a chemical/ metalic smell. Only thing we are used to in the air is the smell of woodsmoke. There isn't a factory nearby.
edit on 13-1-2013 by AccessDenied because: info added

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is my 2nd post from early this afternoon, around 4PM the fog start to take over, now it's 7 pm and fog is dense every where in my area.
My area is under the yellow on the weather map weather.com east current weather

Taken from my Balcony

Also the the George Washington Parkway Along the Potomac River South of Alexandria VA that fog is super intense. Visibility is far less than what I just took from my balcony, to bad I didn't bring my camera when I was driving home. It's night so my camera is not good and capturing images anyways.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Yurimaster because: added a pic

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Global Weirding.

The weather has tended to "slow down" from my own personal observations. It really became most noticeable over the past 3 - 4 years. Rain periods last for weeks, sunny periods last for weeks, cloudy for weeks....etc. Take note, trend changes happens much more slowly here in the NE.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes!!! I've been thinking I'm the only one who noticed. Seems like the new Silent Hill here in Houston. Been going on nonstop for about a month.

Wonder where this is all coming from.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm surprise this is the only topic and it doesn't seem active at all, there is very unusual fog for this time of the year in my area. I guess people are to busy with their lives. Now the fog is gone because the cold front came through.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yurimaster

1 related it to the ground moister somehow thawing differently because it sits low in the air where I have observed it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I apologize for the inactivity, my friends. The thread was posted several weeks ago, around the time when the fog made itself aware to me. Interesting at how the time has gone and shown.

Originally posted by LipstickMystic

There is something WRONG about this fog. We're having it here the last couple of days in New Jersey. I hadn't thought much about it because I haven't really been outside, but when I was outside this evening, several things struck me as off:

1) There' s a nasty SMELL with this fog, almost of disease or decay or a sewer type of smell. But we're not on a sewer system here; it's rural and these farms all have their own septic tanks, plus this property is 100 acres; so not much sewer smell should be floating around even if our septic tank WERE overflowing. The stink is pervasive and nasty. Reminds me of a town near me that sometimes had problems with their sewer plant, but that problem was fixed last year or so, and I'm not that close to the town that had those problems --- it's at least six miles away from me; and there's no wind tonight, no reason why a strong sewery type smell would be floating around here.

This "smell" was not made aware of itself to us. Except for the occasional moist humid smell.

2) There's also a very heavy esoteric feeling to this; like something very negative is trying to come in. We do a lot of healing work on local ley lines, which are powerful electromagnetic points that can sometimes get clogged or diverted by negative energies/entities; but this seems weirder and more regional, affecting a wider region than just the local areas where we normally do our shamanic clearing work.

I would agree. Personally, I have not seen the fog for quite some time now.

3) I'm a psychic (yeah yeah save me your craapp about it please
) and my first impression of this fog tonight as I walked across the property was "FUCCCK! This feels like a weoponized disease or something; like could they be hyping up the flu virus reports and then SPRAYING (products of chemtrails or whatever) to make more people sick?

The "chemtrails" are what they are, have been what they have, and will continue.

And I hope I'm wrong of course about this fog's more sinister character -- but I have noticed that I feel like I'm coming down with a sudden cold or something, hopefully not the flu, just this morning after the fog had been here a day or so; and my significant other also appears to be fighting a real flu just as of today as well, and he had zero symptoms yesterday; so I am concerned.

Also, have you received your free flu-shot? I have not, unlike the other "ill" selves around me.

..It's funny how they named a vaccine "The Flu Shot".

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well I can't help but wonder why they would need to have so much fog and what the curtain is for.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Would anything sway you to think it is not "fog"?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join