It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija and physical proximity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shortchop79

Wow - reading about this just gave me chills. Especially the secret brother. Very specific and very accurate. Thank you so much for elaborating on SAD's predictions.

Are there any predictions that you are still waiting to come true, or to reveal themselves?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Not exactly, it is kinda funny though as I mentioned I was told the number of children we would have. The number I was told is the number we have now, but we have been trying for another for a few months now with zero luck. With the others it had always taken a month or two at most, but going on 6 months now I'm starting to wonder if there just won't be anymore coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
From what I understand ouiji boards can open a door to another dimension and allow entities to enter our dimension. This can lead to hauntings as well as possesion.

Yes, they do.

If foolish people mess with them, they often find that "nothing happens" at the time. A few days later though, strange things start happening.

This happens because when the user of the board commands these entities to return to where they came from, they must comply. If the summoned entity can trick the user into thinking "nothing happened", the fool will not command them to return. So they get to stay.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
...and #2, it can't be all that horrifying if every single person who has had a bad experience can safely go somewhere and relate these experiences to the world.

Some end up committing suicide too. Be careful.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I tried the Ouija board once when I was a teenager, alone in my parent's house - never again after that. It never worked. It wasn't mine, belonged to a friend and I returned it to her the next day. My mom didn't want it in her house, and neither did I. To this day, I haven't touched a board since. I like using Tarot cards for divination because I feel that Tarot is more based on personal interpretation rather than used as a medium for contacting the spirit world. Problem with spirit boards, if spirits are real, then you can't control who reaches out to you. Once spirits know you can hear them, or contact them, they will continue to reach out to you - even if you don't want to communicate. Using Ouija boards in my opinion, is a dangerous game and not to be taken lightly.

Plus, you never know who you have reached - whether the spirit is telling you the truth or not. It's just a dangerous game I would never try. There are spirit boards online that I have played with but mostly to see if they are real or not - pretty much all the online boards are fake - computer simulated programs with pre-programmed responses. You couldn't get me to touch a real board in real life again. Nope - I think once you open that portal between the physical and spiritual world it becomes very hard to close again. I often wonder if using that board the one time, was the start of my experiences with the paranormal.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shortchop79

Off topic the fact that you used the nickname Jade for your friend sent chills up my spine - that's my ex boyfriend's online name and has used for years.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
I tried the Ouija board once when I was a teenager, alone in my parent's house - never again after that. It never worked.

I often wonder if using that board the one time, was the start of my experiences with the paranormal

Did you command them to return even though "nothing happened"?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Nope. Not that stupid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join