It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rawr! Hypocrisy is abound from Obama to Psy-Anti Americanism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Thepump

Really want to talk about contradictions?

Government is so evil and yet a majority runs to them to "save them" and make life "fair" and all that rubbish.

I wanna talk about why you hate the government, but get angry about it when people criticize that same government.

You are a very confused soul

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepump

Angry?

Just words on a webpage any emotion is ones own transferance,

Do I like Psy? Nope

Do I like the Obama ? Nope

Do I like the current level of power the federal government has? Nope.

So what does that have to do with the op?

Which is about Psy a guy who clearly hates the government at one time,but turns around and just loves this country after he got "famous" and a guy who "hated" war and made more than the last guy.

So yeah someone is clearly confused.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't agree with the lyrics but I stand by my statement.
The man made a gracious apology. You're being very reactionary.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by neo96

I don't agree with the lyrics but I stand by my statement.
The man made a gracious apology. You're being very reactionary.

You mean like those lyrics were reactionary?

An apology after fame and fortune which is meaningless.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This was already posted

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShotGunRum
This was already posted

Thanks don't get over to that part of the forum often

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods feel free to close.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OP, I fail to see why this bothers and matters to you so much.

He's just some silly S. Korean pop star that will fade into obscurity everywhere outside of S. Korea in a few months. His "Gangnam Style" song is the "Macarena" of today.

It's really not worth getting so upset and worked up over...it's not man...I was doing the "horse dance" years before he made it popular, now THAT makes me mad!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Strange this coming from a South Korean. We fought on the side of S Korea to keep the N Korean Commies from dominating them. Now this is the thanks we get, but it just shows that S Koreans have more free speech than N Koreans....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Less talky, more singy, or rappee, or jumping around.

What the heck is this guy? This is popular? This guy is a star?
Heavens me/

I have to say, let's push politics aside for a moment.
Perhaps this country has so many problems because crap like this guy is what passes for solid entertainment and atristry.

I swear to the lord above that if I didn't know better, I would think this guy was a joke on the Onion or something. How can this even be real? We are in serious trouble if this guy is what passes for stardom today. Look at him!
He's jumping around like an idiot and making no sense. He looks like an Asian epileptic and people are throwing their money at him? Now we are supposed to care what his views on the world are?
Someone give me a gun so I can just end the pain.
edit on 12-12-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo, my friend, I love you like a brother. So please don't take this the wrong way.

I think that we should embrace Psy. Americans value the freedom of speech. Regardless of what is being said. As a veteran, I could hold umbridge over what was said, but I don't. The United States is one of the few countries that holds true to the idea of freedom of speech. We should stand up and recognise the fact that not everything said will be something we can all agree with.

I stand for freedom of speech.

We all should.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Strange this coming from a South Korean. We fought on the side of S Korea to keep the N Korean Commies from dominating them. Now this is the thanks we get, but it just shows that S Koreans have more free speech than N Koreans....

So because we helped South Korea repel the North Koreans they should not ever question US policy and just kiss our backsides? When you are doing something that is wrong you should expect those closest to you, to tell you it is wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join