It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Customers Called 'Fat Girls' on Restaurant Bill

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I know you're ugly and I've never seen you.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Originally posted by Char-Lee

reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

If they were related or friends of mine, of course I would feel for them. But I would help them and do all I could to help them shed the weight, if that is what they truely wanted.

And if they didn't want would you tease and harass them until they become another you?

Of course not. But if they didn't want to lose the weight, when they run into health complications I wouldn't give them anymore sympathy.

Where do you cross the line, seriously? You can't feel sorry for someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

So you think they are asking to be felt sorry for by you. Seriously?

link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

This society is ugly. Sorry for the news flash. See my comments about the hit TV program The Biggest Loser.

link   

The more I read your posts in this thread, the clearer it becomes that you are driven purely by the money and your precious business, and less about the things you stated above.

Take a deep breath and reread your own replies.
Those "Fat People" are human beings who simply went there for a nice meal not to be insulted. Stop defending the immoral and immature behavior of others.

You have stated over and over how you would put the business before the employee, that's a bit contradictory.

No matter how one slices this pie it's bad all around.

The business looks bad, the Customer feels bad and the employee looks deservedly like an ass!

I'm off to enjoy a ham and cheese on rye [With Dark Mustard]

link   

Wow... Is all I can say. You're as bad as the waiter you are so against. What have you got against people with asbergers? You've literally just done the same thing you claim you're against.

LOL nice try

If you have Asbergers it would make your position understandable

The syndrome is named after the Austrian pediatrician Hans Asperger who, in 1944, studied and described children in his practice who lacked nonverbal communication skills, demonstrated limited empathy with their peers,

It was a question not a judgement but Im pretty sure you knew that already

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I think everyone should just agree to disagree. I mean, I posted a link to research done to show that the baby boomer generation is expected to outlive their children. In my eyes this is beyond just simply insulting someone who is 'fat'. This is an issue that is detrimental to the very survival of our society and something NEEDS to be done about it. In my view, if you do not have a medical condition that prevents you from exercising, you NEED to exercise, if you are overweight. Pretty straight forward really. I mean, the law keeps restricting the places I can smoke my cigarettes while allowing McDonalds restaurants to go up on every corner. Its disgusting.

But I also understand some people just don't see things how air do. So its whatever.

Silly to argue about though. It won't change. This country is far too PC.

All that preaching health and you "I can smoke my cigarettes " Smoke! Something that effects others as these women's weight does not.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The more I read your posts in this thread, the clearer it becomes that you are driven purely by the money and your precious business, and less about the things you stated above.

Take a deep breath and reread your own replies.
Those "Fat People" are human beings who simply went there for a nice meal not to be insulted. Stop defending the immoral and immature behavior of others.

You have stated over and over how you would put the business before the employee, that's a bit contradictory.

No matter how one slices this pie it's bad all around.

The business looks bad, the Customer feels bad and the employee looks deservedly like an ass!

I'm off to enjoy a ham and cheese on rye [With Dark Mustard]

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Char-Lee

I'll call a junkie a junkie all day long. Not at work, mind you, but otherwise? Yeah, get off the damn smack.

A smoker is a junkie.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

VP .
Sure, sure. I'm the bad guy because I recognize obesity and heroin abuse as problems in society that need to be dealt with head-on.

I've also said that I wouldn't have done what this person did.

So yeah, forgive me if I dismiss your commentary.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
### Thread Closed. ###

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on Tue Dec 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join