Customers Called 'Fat Girls' on Restaurant Bill

page: 1
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

When three friends finished their meal at a California restaurant, they did not expect to be insulted on the bill. That is exactly what happened to Christine Duran, Christina Huerta and Isabel Robles when they visited Chilly D's Sports Lounge, part of the Cameo Club Casino, in Stockton, Calif., according to ABC affiliate News 10. When the three diners got their check they saw "fat girls" written on their bill. "I got the bill, and I was like, why does the receipt say, 'fat girls?'" Duran told News 10. At first, her friends didn't even believe her. "[Huerta] was like, 'You're lying,' And I was like, 'No, I'm serious. Look at it.' She was like, 'fat girls?'"





www.huffingtonpost.com...


So apparently waiter is suspended now .I'm sure he write that to have better visual check on customers and this girls making this story viral is stupid. Your thoughts ?




posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What if it was written as hot bbw's girls?



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing
 





posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Where's the picture of the girls?

Are they fat, or aren't they?



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe they should be more upset with themselves for being so overweight.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Pointless.
This is America. I thought fat was like the new thing.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Where's the picture of the girls?

Are they fat, or aren't they?






posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000
 


Outrage! Preposterous! Loud NOisES! Seriously?

I'm glad he did it. The first step to recovery is acknowledging your problem. If they didn't know they were fat, now they do, they can start fixing it. All kidding aside though... how is this news worthy? Server's are the one's who have it tough you know, those fat girls could have been the rudest fatties on the western hemisphere, the certainly look like the laziests with their droll faces and arm fat, and he's the one who gets punished.. there is your outrage.

fatty boom boom needs to find something better to do with her time.

edit on 10-12-2012 by wishful1gnorance because: editing



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

When three friends finished their meal at a California restaurant, they did not expect to be insulted on the bill. That is exactly what happened to Christine Duran, Christina Huerta and Isabel Robles when they visited Chilly D's Sports Lounge, part of the Cameo Club Casino, in Stockton, Calif., according to ABC affiliate News 10. When the three diners got their check they saw "fat girls" written on their bill. "I got the bill, and I was like, why does the receipt say, 'fat girls?'" Duran told News 10. At first, her friends didn't even believe her. "[Huerta] was like, 'You're lying,' And I was like, 'No, I'm serious. Look at it.' She was like, 'fat girls?'"





www.huffingtonpost.com...


So apparently waiter is suspended now .I'm sure he write that to have better visual check on customers and this girls making this story viral is stupid. Your thoughts ?


I have worked in restaurants for 10 years or more.. this is pretty common actually. It is surprising it made it on the receipt/chit but that is a fairly common type thing. Every single restaurant I have worked at.. the servers will make fun of the customers. I will say in my time as a server you put up with a lot of very very rude people and this in my opinion is how servers deal with it. People will say "take it to fat albert at table such and such" or any other thing along that same line.

Not to mention looking at the receipt it is a small bill.. the most the guy could hope for on a tip may be like 5$. He was most likely mad they ordered only a small amount and were taking up his 4 table section.


edit on 10-12-2012 by GArnold because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-12-2012 by GArnold because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
What if it was written as hot bbw's girls?


There's no such thing as a hot BBW.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000
 


Enough said...



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wonder if they left a tip before they saw it and asked for it back, but it's just a description of the table for reference, an insensitive one maybe, but not slanderous, would it have made them happier if he said 3BBFW or Skinny? I mean seems to me they are just mad at him pointing out the obvious, they probably ate then felt guilty for what they ate right?

BAW33



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000
 


I think Chilly D's Sports Lounge, part of the Cameo Club Casino will be coughing up some dough.
That obviously was not intended to be printed out and when the waiter/waitress/whomever typed it in never thought or didn't realize or simply forgot it would be printed out on their receipt. It's inexcusable.

Things like this and the often repeated urban legends of employees peeing in the pickle barrel/jar or the stories of the cook spitting on the food is reason enough for me to pick the places I dine carefully.

2 pennies.

P.S. Kiss the cook



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CincinnatiReds
 


Well I think you are wrong, there are plenty of big beautiful women.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Really? A news story?

Ridiculous. They are fat. It was rude and hurtful and unnecessary, but it was the truth. I think a complaint and a comp meal is ample reward. I can't believe a news agency would even pick this up.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by xavi1000
 


I think Chilly D's Sports Lounge, part of the Cameo Club Casino will be coughing up some dough.
That obviously was not intended to be printed out and when the waiter/waitress/whomever typed it in never thought or didn't realize or simply forgot it would be printed out on their receipt. It's inexcusable.

Things like this and the often repeated urban legends of employees peeing in the pickle barrel/jar or the stories of the cook spitting on the food is reason enough for me to pick the places I dine carefully.

2 pennies.

P.S. Kiss the cook


Nothing to sue them for.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
well, they ARE fat girls, it is in text format, so its more a statement of observation rather than a statement of opinion.

what is wrong with people these days. they act like everyone should be thoughtful and caring.

the world is a mix of opinions and attitudes. if you cant handle being called fat, lose some damn weight jumbo!

sticks and stones... do parents not sing that to their kids now?



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have yet to figure out why this offends people...

my ex was big, and my take on being overwight is
if someone calling you fat offends you, then change it..
otherwise accept the fact that you are overweight
and be happy in life.


The one that made her the maddest at me before she
accepted her self as she was, was one day
she came to me and asked me..

"Do these pants make me look fat?"
now most guys would avoid this question at all cost,
but my response was simple and honest...
I replied. "I dont know, when you take your pants off
and stand in front of a mirror do you look fat?".

The other one she tried to pull on me was just after we
got serious, and she told me "I'm just big boned"...
to which my response was..
"Wow, you have bones in your A## cheeks?"


I think people in general need to accept and come to terms
with their bodies, either they like what they see and are happy
or its time to change it, that way things like this wont offend
anyone.
The truth should never offend, if it dose then there are bigger issues.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I worked in restaurants and bars 6 years and i will do the same thing like Jeff did it , if the tables have no numbers afcourse.



posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold
 


we've had kid rock, al pacino, dan akroy, the dude form the big lebowski, that patton oswald, sam from the shire, and the cohen brothers visit our country club in last week.

by the way, that is absolutely how waiters and cooks deal with people, they make fun of them behind their backs and smile to their faces, people are usually more than deserving though and deserved to be judged. If you need 15 packets of ketchup with you mound of shredded cheese then you have a problem, and if you're not going to fix it people deserve to laugh at you.





new topics
 
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join