It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hulk Vs any comic book hero or villain

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Juggernaut has one key weakness though, all of his powers come from his suit of armor, once Hulk eventually breaks it, which he would, it's lights out for the Juggernaut. Not too familiar with Super Skrull have to look him up.
reply to post by majesticgent

Negative! Juggernaut's power is magical, and it comes from the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. He has a force field around him that not even Wolverine's claw can penetrate. He is one of the very few character, outside of Asgard that could defeat Superman, since Superman's other weakness is magic!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks for all the great replies guys! That helps this comic book chick out very much!
Now one poster said I did not mention the fight with wolverine at the end.. Yeah I took note of that part, and Wolverine did mess the Hulk up, with those claws! If not for Hulks healing Factor than Wolverine would Tear the Hulk apart! But the Hulk Heals about as fast as you can hurt him! And the Hulk is not a very skilled fighter when it comes to fighting skills.. But once Hulk gets his hands on you, say good night!!

Now what I was mostly talking about, Was the Hulk un connected from Bruce Banner's essence. The Hulk becomes something totally different when Bruce Banner is taken out of the Hulk. Bruce Banner Essence is what keeps the Hulk in check for the most part, and give the Hulk a higher Inteligence!

I also enjoy'ed the thought process of putting Goku against the Hulk! I am a big Dragon ball Z fangirl.
I think Goku would stand a good chance at beating Hulk, as long as Goku does not get hit. And if Goku did get hit.. I think he would have to raise his power level to atleast SS 3. To be able to take any hits from Hulk.

Now lets think of this for a moment. Take Bruce Banner out of the Hulk, and put in Dr. Strange!
Just Think of a Hulk, with all his power, + magical powers! Even with Dr. STrange on the side of the Hulk would be pretty bad news.

That is one way I see the Hulk beating up Galaticus. Dr. Strange would have to cast an EnLarge spell on the Hulk, making the Hulk X100 his size! Then we would have a fight on our Hands.. Dr. Strange could also put many of his sheilds on the Hulk, making him very hard to hit.. The only issue with that, is the Hulk has to take damage to get stronger and bigger!

Also thanks for the links and other Hulk related videos, and movies I have not seen.. I will sertinly have to check out that Hulk Wars..

Thanks again everyone, this have been fun, and a learning exp for me

Ps-- Chuck Norris would not beat Hulk.. lol Chuck Norris is a man, who was beaten by Bruce Lee.. I know all you kids love your Chuck Norrise.. But truth be told, The Hulk would Turn Chuck Norrise into a puddle of mush in one hit! lol

edit on 11-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Putting a mind like Dr. Strange's into the Hulk would rob him of his greatest power. The madder the Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. Many characters are stronger than a calm Hulk, but his rage makes the Hulk's strength limitless. The mind of Dr. Strange probably couldn't get enraged enough to do the Hulk any good.

You really want to boost the Hulk's power? Let him get his hands on the Crimson Crystal of Cyttorak. Nobody could go toe to toe with a Hulk possessing Juggernaut powers.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Thanks for the thoughts on that Doom!!
Dictor Von Doom is my favorit Comic book villain! totally all about Dr. Doom!!

Thanks for stopping by with your insight!

I think you are right, will Dr. STranges mind, it would rob Hulk of his rage..
But Dr. STrange just casting spells and buffs on the Hulk, would make him much stronger?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Just to point out Chuck Norris was never beaten by Bruce Lee, only in a film.
They never fought a real fight but seeing Norris was a world champ and a real fighter and Lee was just a actor who did kung fu, Norris would have pasted him.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You dont know what youre talking about. Maybe you should at least google Bruce Lee and find out exactly what he knew before you make statements like that.

Lee was just a actor who did kung fu

edit on 12/11/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Yes he was amazing at it but Chuck Norris at the time was world champ one punch or kick from Norris would have put him down.
Most his fights were demos and sparring fights, though as a kid he did street fight.
But lets stay on topic

Hulk would do them both and every other person on the planet.
edit on 11-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I love the hulk deff one of my faves. I've dreamt about being him before. Mainly because our child hoods sorta resemble each other. But I think the Penance stare by ghost rider ultimately is hulk's down fall.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies everyone!

Now here is a new question..

Was the Hulk pulled from some other place when Bruce Banners Experiment went Haywire? Has the Hulk always been? or was the Hulk created in that Gamma test?

I wonder this. As the Hulk seems to be a God of sorts.

If you took the Hulk without Bruce Banner.. I wonder what kind of beast the Hulk would become? Bruce Banner really does tame Hulk in many ways I have seen in my limited knowledge of the Hulk.

If the Hulk was a being in some other place.. Maybe there would be a world, where Hulk was just some regular guy in a world full of beings just like him. Or is the Hulk special? One of a kind? Or are there more Hulks in some other dimension?

Would that make a cool story plot? A portal that opens up to the world of Hulks.. And like an Army of Hulks come pouring out of that portal into this dimension. What could stop an Arny of Hulks?

edit on 22-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

My understanding is that the Hulk and Banner are like split personalities. I remember one comic where Tony Stark installed a pacemaker into Banner to keep him from transforming into the Hulk. It kind of worked. It created The Incredible Bruce Banner, where the Hulk's personality took over, but Banner's body didn't change. I don't remember the second part of the story.

It's been a few decades, but I remember a storyline where the Hulk wound up on a planet populated by red and green people. The green people were second class citizens or slaves, and the red people seemed to be as strong as the Hulk. The Hulk tried to rescue a green woman and got stabbed with a lance, which really surprised him. I don't remember if the red people were really that strong or if something about the planet made the Hulk weaker.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What a great thread..

I love watching Hulk movies..lol..

old school guy here...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think The Darkness could win (if they are fighthing at night)

"Jackie wields the powers of The Darkness, a universal force of chaos and creation. He uses the power to increase his strength, agility, speed and durability, as well as to summon countless legions of Darklings and tentacles of various shapes and sizes to eviscerate his opponents, interact with or manipulate the environment, and lift large objects such as vehicles and throw them across long distances. His superhuman strength is enough to lift 2 tons, the weight of a car, and he has been seen to rip off the tank gun of an M1 Abrams and cast it aside with little effort, among other feats. His stamina is also indefinite, though not infinite. His coordination and reflexes are also superhuman, to the extent of deflecting bullets with his wrists and arms. He can recover quickly and fully from any harm, no matter how great the damage.
Jackie most commonly uses The Darkness to craft a mystical suit of invulnerable body armor about himself. Jackie would appear to have some limited prescience, and has, on a few occasions, seen or instinctively known how, where and when individuals will die. On top of his mystical powers, Jackie's mental and physical abilities are at peak-human performance and he is a master marksman (with a preference for dual 9mm handguns), all of which are the result of his hitman background and physical training."

The Darkness

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Hulk is about as as interesting as Superman really, which is why both of their movies aren't so good. It is too challenging to come up with credible threats to either of them to engage in proper storytelling. Hulk worked as a TV series mainly because they could do what a film never really could, focus on Bruce Banner and his inner struggles. Which still gives him a one up on Superman who on his own is just downright boring as a hero.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Awesome thread. The whole planet hulk series really put Hulk's power into perspective. I would think though that there are many who could defeat him but probably lack the will. Reed Richard's for one since he turned Galactus away with the ultimate nullifier. Then you have someone like Proteus the mutant who can alter physical matter pretty much anyway he wants. Franklin Richards the son of Reed was able to create whole universes so I am pretty sure he could just think Hulk out of existence. How about Ant Man shrinks inside of Hulk and destroys the part of his brain that processes anger. I cant recall if Thanos smacked the Hulk around during the Infinity Gauntlet ordeal or not but he beat everyone but himself in the Marvel universe. Elixir the Omega level mutant who can control organic matter and evolve it could probably mess hulk up if he got a hold of him. Legion would be another omega mutant who could have a chance. Onslaught who was somehow Xavier and Magneto combined and brought to life laid the smack down on everyone as well so he could manage. How about the Phalanx technorganic race? I always wondered how the Hulk would fair with them.

Hulk is like Superman in that his power seems to depend on the writer but generally in a brawl the Hulk is going to win. The other people with incredible power have to drop Hulk quick or its game over once he gets a hold of them.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone

Juggernaut has one key weakness though, all of his powers come from his suit of armor, once Hulk eventually breaks it, which he would, it's lights out for the Juggernaut. Not too familiar with Super Skrull have to look him up.
reply to post by majesticgent

Negative! Juggernaut's power is magical, and it comes from the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. He has a force field around him that not even Wolverine's claw can penetrate. He is one of the very few character, outside of Asgard that could defeat Superman, since Superman's other weakness is magic!

Onslaught picked up Juggernaut with one hand and ripped the Gem from his chest with the other so he does have limits. Juggernauts "What if "issue was pretty awesome though where he is basically the last man on earth or so he thinks and inadvertently causes the deaths of the last people remaining when all he wanted was companionship.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hyperion by Mike Deodato

Hyperion, has powers that match Superman. He gave a good show fighting the Hulk.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What!! nobody on Hyperion?? He is very bad!!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Not familiar with Hyperion I will have to look in to him. I think Captain Marvel/Shazam could take him. Hulks strength is fueled by his rage. Similarly Capt Marvel has magical limitless strength and endurance among other near limitless abilities. They both have the weak alter ego thing going as well. Again it comes down to the writer because for all their power Hulk , Supes, Capt, Marvel , Thor etc never seem to reach their potential.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
watch the one hulk movie and he conquers earth itself, hulk has many resistance and unlimited strength.
So you want to know what can't stand most is heat if you look it up because he still humanoid heat affects him. so yes any super hero that can produce of a sun can kill hulk.Plus fire stops the regeneration powers.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Howard the Duck.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join