It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Life Dead son told me heaven is colourful and Hitler is there having counselling.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I hate to break it to everyone and/or burst your bubbles; but the belief we will resemble, in any way/shape/form our physical selves in 'heaven' or 'hell' is Mystery Religion Reincarnation Bull#.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

I'm not saying you're wrong but you actually don't know that...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I had an elderly friend who had that autowriting stuff happen to her. She asked: "Who is this?" - the response: "Satan."

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Are you serious?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Sorry for my lame attitude. Got a bit emotional.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ah The Sun, they love publishing rubbish like this from the sad and bewildered. I bet the mouthbreathing readership laps it up in between raging at immigrants and raging at X-Factor contestants.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sounds like she's in "contact" with a familiar spirit -- an evil spirit that poses as dead loved ones.

Isaiah 8:19 - "And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?"

Deuteronomy 18:10-11 - "There shall not be found among you a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer."

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Sun...

Really?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If Hitler can get through the Pearly Gates, then I don't know what I've been so worried about my whole life!

I believe in these kinds of stories, but I do not believe this one. Sounds like a bunch of made up ghost stories being used to make a buck.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Her 'automatic writing' is telling her exactly what she wants to hear.
I'm not buying any of it as authentic.

I agree. You beat me to it. I've noticed this with other cases of 'contact' with spirits. It's funny how they always seem to get the person that they are asking for. Things that make you go hmmmm...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Best part is, the mother is selling the rest of the convos as an ebook...

Talking to Tony
Nice way to profit/overcome your child's death. I wonder if her son gave her that advice too..
edit on 11-12-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Her 'automatic writing' is telling her exactly what she wants to hear.
I'm not buying any of it as authentic.

Whilst i feel sorry for anyone who has lost a child, i have to agree with you on this one.

Another thing, just because there is light and people gathered there......how does that automatically make it Heaven?

Is there a sign on the gate marked "Heaven"? Is there an office door marked "God"?

I think people have been so brainwashed by a work of fiction that they can only see the next step as Heaven. A bit like saying that no other life could exist in the universe apart from us. A bit ignorant really.

It could be another realm altogether.

CX.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Funny.

Some of the religious here dismiss the credibility because it's auto-writing. Instead of it being channeled, it's psychological in nature.

I say funny because I believe the hands that wrote the bibles were purely psychological in nature. Yet the religious believe otherwise, so I am amused a religious person would dismiss the auto-writing's claim of being influenced by a supernatural force.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I love how everyone is so desperate to believe this woman that you guys are still ignoring the ###### fact she's selling this book for profit.. Tell me something, if she was convinced this was from her son.. Wouldn't this information be Invaluable to her? Rather than getting advertisement from The Sun and selling the rest for £5.14... I mean for gods sake you guys are arguing about the possibility rather than the authenticity of this woman.. Your so desperate to pretend you know everything but forget to notice the obvious -.-

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

TONY ON JOBS IN HEAVEN “There is room for any useful profession. There is room to continue with it, learn from it, teach it. Share knowledge or help others in need of your guidance. Payment comes as job satisfaction.

So I guess they need plumbers, bakers, pilots and doctors in heaven?
A place where all your needs are met already, oh yeah, people provide that, I guess we have to hold onto a 9-5 in heaven too?!!

(I'll be stuck scrubbing the heavenly toilets)

TONY ON CHILDREN WHO DIE “Children are looked after in a family environment. “It will be the mother’s mum, if she is here, who will take over the care, unless she’s got enough already going on — then it goes to the next closest female. “There’s no animosity over who looks after the kids.

Spirits need babysitters? Why would an eternal soul need a protector and a guardian?
edit on 11-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh man, how pissed are some of these Christians going to be? Here they've been "doing good" their whole lives out of fear of going to hell, only to find out that even the world's most heinous murderer can make it into heaven.

This is going to be a game changer. Bring on the whores and liquor.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Are you prepared to face heavenly counceling?
To go through the HELL of that?

Heavenly Councellor: So tell me Hitler, what were you thinking when you did what you did and how did you feel while doing it?

Hitler: Uhh? schlecht? (Uhh? Bad?)

Heavenly Councellor: feeling bad is the first step to repentance, are you repenting.

Hitler: Ich Uh, ich denke so... (I Uh, guess so...)

Heavenly councellor: Good! sign here, this is your eternal heavenly lease.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

What is described sound so similar to what I have seen during some dream experiences that I been having for years, they feel more like out of body experiences than regular everyday dreams.

The source of light is something I seen in my dreams and the sense that while we are individuals without the earthy body we all belong to the same source.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If Hitler is in heaven, I would think I can safely rule out the existence of hell.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I wonder if Hitler would of at least got a gooood spankin' before the councelling sessions began?
Get some tears in his eyes to set the stage for a good session.

Ok, sort of back more into topic, was this women talking to her dead son, talking to herself, or wants to sell books?
I take these stories with a grain of salt (0.5 grain actually), about 0.5mcg's in weight.

Or is it possible at all?

I am still waiting to hear from my grandparents.
One of my grandfathers would be in councelling, my grandmother busy making cabbage rolls, I guess they are too busy to answer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join