It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Government Racist Ads About Americans on American TV Removed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ltheghost

I think we all know what the point was. I love how the OP cleverly adds, "this thread is not meant as a Jew bashing..blah, blah, blah" at the end of his post. That is paramount to saying, 'No offense" to someone, followed by saying something offensive to them.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I just heard a short the other day in AM1580 a clear channel comedy station in Lexington. It was weird. Ari Shaffer talked about his dad hating Christmas because it was essentially a holiday for all the goyim to buy gifts for their goyim friends and family and spend a'll their money and remain poor another year. He was talking about the holidays. It wssnt a skit but the answer to a question. If wuss not part of his Amazing Racist skits either . It w
ass just weird.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
pretty funny ad...whats funnier is that some of you on here support that zionist state.

their message pretty much was, jews, all of you, come "home" to israel, makes me wonder however, where would they accommodate that many people? more illegal settlements?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You do realize the news report you used was from The Onion right?

As in, not real news...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I always find the responses to threads like this more telling, then the actual subject matter.........people really expose themselves for who they are
edit on 10-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

I love Israel, it is a proud nation with a rich culture. It is unique because it is probably the only place on the planet that has the same religion, unchanged, since it's dawn in history. Walking down an Israeli street, you can see billboards that could be read by it's people's ancestors, thousands of years ago.

What does this say about me?

That you appreciate their culture and the history of Israel
edit on 11-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Originally posted by DENBY
Every Israeli is a Jew.

But not every Jew is an Israeli.

I'm not sure about that, considering there are Muslims who have been born and raised in Israel. That makes them Israeli. I would argue that these Muslims would tell you that they in fact are not Jews.

exactly this kind of logic that was displayed , that you replied to, is telling........

Thats like saying everyone in American is christian...........just not so.........

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I’m not sure how it’s racist as such? Offensive to Americans perhaps, but Americans aren’t a race - as far as I’m a aware. Frankly, if I were American something like this wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. I’d find it funny in a sad, pitiful kind of way.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Call a duck a duck and your supposedly bashing. I don't get it.

Can the Israeli government do no wrong?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well... what "holiday" is it that is coming up?

I'm not sure, it's been so long now, but "Happy Holiday" to you anyway!

Where do people think the whole happy holiday thing came from? And NO!, it wasn't invented so as to not offend Muslims!

Hell, they even mark their turf by erecting a giant menorah at the Whitehouse each year!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't see this as racism. And my emotions remained the same while viewing each of the adds, which I felt no racist or cold threat during or after. So I will go with my gut feelings. I felt no ill intentions from these videos.

I think, I may be wrong, that the main message implied in these videos was indeed that there is no place like home. There is no other country that will feel like home other than your own country, with your own culture, your own religion and family. Is it so wrong to feel this way, for any race? Just because it's Israeli, that automatically makes it racist in the eyes of Americans? I should not be surprised this is the conclusion many come to when viewing these videos. I'm not. Because this is what the world has come to.

I don;t think the videos were removed because of racism. If you look between the lines I am sure they were removed because of ignorance. And it would just be better off to remove them then to cause conflict, religion and race arguments. It's sad.

It's a classic case of double standards and intolerance. Turn the video around. And put an Israeli girl in place of the American girl, and place a white American elderly couple on the opposing side of the screen.

ps: I do not see the Israeli elders implying "turning their noses up" to the little girl who shouts out "Christmas" when asked what holiday it was. I don't find their reactions are intended or suggested to be either racist or cold. I think these videos' message is being misinterpreted. Why? ....yeah.. And we'll leave it at that.
edit on 11-12-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

ETA: add ons to complete my thought. Sorry.
edit on 11-12-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

The Ginette Searle person is a complete idiot if she can't see the racism in these adverts, and actually thinks it's a "beautiful message". Did anyone else notice she was from the "Zionist Federation of Australia". I didn't even know there was such a thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Every Israeli is a Jew.

But not every Jew is an Israeli.

Really? What about the Muslims?

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Did you see their reaction when the kid said Christmas? Hahahahah.

Sigh, silly Goyim and their pointless worship of Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

And the Christians?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It seems like Israelis are intentionally provoking the Americans,and lately they have put even more effort in doing so...But what do they really gain from that?...Is Zionism getting ready to sacrifice Israel and the Jews again, in order to survive?..How many times can you cheat people by the same old trick?...Things that make me say,hummm!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hmmm let's see

It is written that false jews in the house of israel will experience the wrath of god. Ashkenazi zionists = false jews.

And, the Torah will not save you.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

just google AIPAC...and look at who is in power at the banks...they created a nationalistic german movement by being cheats and liars.

Their website has a job opening for wall street affairs coordinator. Babylonian sh!tstem money changer...same thing these vermin have done for centuries.
edit on 11-12-2012 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
Call a duck a duck and your supposedly bashing. I don't get it.

Can the Israeli government do no wrong?

Telling the truth is only "bashing" when you don't want to hear it.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

every muslim is named mohhamed
every mohammed is not necessarily a muslim
but he may drive a taxi

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Every Israeli is a Jew.