It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer at the Tomb of Jesus

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, a friend of mine asked me to draw a picture similar to the OP original picture... He wanted me to draw a dome like UFO, floating on top of a camping tent, because he and another friend had an experience while camping. Please note..I never saw the UFO myself, I'm only guessing what it looked like by his description. Remember, he's the one who had a UFO experience, while camping, not me. Anyways, he has a long beard, he was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans and sandals. He wanted me to put his wife, another female and a male friend pushing the beer cooler, up a small hill, closer to the tent. That's when his other friend saw a UFO flying over the tent. It happened while he was standing in the sunset, watching the cooler being moved. I don't know why he didn't help move the cooler, but he didn't, so oh well. Anyhow, when i showed the picture to MY wife and other friends, before i gave the picture to him, most thought it was his blue flappy hat flying off his head... One friends had NO idea what it was, and another friend thought it didn't make sense why i made a blue rain cloud, when rain clouds are dark and grey! So, in the future if anyone ever sees this picture, i'm telling you now, that it's a UFO, not a hat, not a cloud, but a UFO, since i'm the one who was asked to draw it and i know what i was trying to draw.. I don't want to make a religious or science argument, i just want to put the real facts out there of what i was trying to draw, regardless of what his friend thought he saw... Thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by purplemer

Enlargement.
Click thumbnail:

Enlargement detail of figure to the right in the illustration.
Click thumnail.

Spacesuit?

Star and flag for the thread by the way.

I was thinking a mosque type building and probably is, but in the first picture linked here the two guys on the left do not look like they have human heads and compare them to the one on the right who has a more traditional head shape. odd.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked
So, where did you hear Jesus went to Egypt, for how long has Kabbalah been associated with magic (it's not secret, in fact it's the cult of choice for some famous people at the moment) and what has any of that to do with Extra terrestrial life?

Occult comes from the Latin word Occultus and one of its translated forms into English is 'hidden'. Not sure what you mean by it was made known to you, it's always had that as one version of its translation?

Thanks for correcting my spelling, I was just recntly introduced to the Kabbalah. I have studied the world religions and I think to have a knowledgable basis behind them. Surprisingly much of who I believe to be right goes by common sense but also feeling. I have a feeling about Jesus, and about Moses, and about a possible flood previous to them.

There have been a couple sources I have heard Jesus coming back from Eygpt with magical powers, one was a documentary in the last week about ancient Egypt. I will look on these sources and find them. They were also talking about a secret Kabbalah, it could be what the free masons are protecting. It could very well give history of ancient aliens visiting earth. The show is probably something to slowly bring our awareness, I am noticing there continues to be more rock and cave depictions released of greys.

Bill Cooper made known to me that in an interview I listened to last week, I am more ignorant obviously, but I thought the occult had something to do with magic, witchery, tarot cards, and paganism.
edit on 14-12-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by greyer because: spelling

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join