It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer at the Tomb of Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
im not that stupid pastor thats just what i beleave if iam wrong then i am just wrong but i have a odd feeling about it. not religous holy spirit tongue style feeling i dislike fakes who do it for publicity and out of phycosis just because they want it to happen though it does truely happen. yahwea and yeshua are comming back. well on to the math give me a sec please if you do not mind you will all find this intresting. i like youre post btwy. if i offended any christians i do not care be angry write an angry letter. hurt my feelings. the truth is you know no more about god than me so set down and shut up and read. feel free to type this and see my work that im not full of crap.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
here we go ladies and gentlemen. note you steel my work i sue you. this is copy righted tm cmb here we go. We start off by looking at the following numbers 777 and 666 theyre are 3 numbers in each of the sets. first off take 2012 divide by 6 the answer will be 335.3333333333333 now divide by 3 (remember 3*2 is 6 three is also the number of numbers in 777..666 the answer is 111.777777777778 divide it now by 555 this number is associated with666 lucifers number research it but anyways. answer is0.20140014014014014014014 note the year 2014 can be made. divide this 111.7777777777778 by 5 you get 22.35555555555556 thats the caliber of a m16 and ar15 format us assault riffles military issue remmington 223 curent military ground combat round. now finally take 335 divide by 3 you get 111.6666666666667 notice 111 three marks also in hebrew this symbol is called a bob. represents 666 now divide by 5 = 0.2012012012012012 thats 2012!! all numbers used are from same scenarios relook over.copyright.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yes...YES! It is def an UFO! And the 3 beings depicted there are ETs. You know how I know? Look at their halos. They are too big and look like the head gear that the Humans used in the movie Prometheus.

Finally we have historical prove that Jesus existed thanks to this marvelous depiction of an UFO and 3 ETs by the tomb of the most famous man that never existed!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blownaway

Something tells me that you have not filed with the u.s. copyright office yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ufo or temple ,doesnt matter, there are plenty of paintings of Mary and saucers. Museums have paintings from almost a thousand years ago depicting Mary getting beamed in the head bye a disk shaped object. ? Im sure most of you have seen these. The artists must have made a connection. They certainly didnt get the ideas from sci fi movies.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
To me it looks like a crown hovering above the tomb. Indicating the "king of kings". It is all methaphorical like most of the old paintings. Telling a story.

I really do think it was just done to indicate a crown, on the newly "crowned king".

vvv

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Wow, brilliant picture purplemer! Also notice the "halos" around their head. See how they look like a full dome covering their head? Most of the older religious images which depict angels show the halo as a full dome-like thing, the same as we see in this picture. Over time it was slowly morphed into the classic modern halo of just a small disk-like object which would hover above the head. But the modern halo clearly has its origins in these fully encapsulating halos. And they obviously aren't halos... if you get what I'm saying.

edit on 11/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I think it's probably supposed to represent the place where the tomb is. The various holes look like probable entrances to me, like the artist painted it showing more than one tomb at the location or something.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Just my thoughts...

it looks like the dome has been put there to represent a temple\holy place but only the dome has been put there instead of a whole temple picture, from my understanding the dome consturction back then wasnt really done by everyone (much the same as now) so just depicting the dome shows the temple\holyness of the structure below?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Enlargement.
Click thumbnail:

Enlargement detail of figure to the right in the illustration.
Click thumnail.

Spacesuit?

Star and flag for the thread by the way.

Has anyone noticed the small white cross on top of the dome in the enlarged top pic.
That would make me think its a temple of some kind, and not a UFO.

edit on 11/12/2012 by andypb because: Added more info

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

exactly my idea, just look what kind of imagination dali had for example, painting doesnt mean proof

www.dali-gallery.com... for example
edit on 11-12-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Some more context:

Simple box with lid and containing stones of places of significance in the history of Christ
Source

One of the oldest objects in the show, on loan from the Vatican Museums, is a wooden "Reliquary Box with Stones from the Holy Land," dating from the 6th century and thought to have originated in Syria or Palestine. It holds small stones and pieces of wood gathered by a pilgrim to the Holy Land reminiscent of what a traveler might do today. The sites visited are attested to by five paintings on its cover representing important events in the life of Christ: his birth, baptism, crucifixion, the women at his empty tomb, and his ascension.
Source (5th image in the gallery)
edit on 11.12.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I could go with the temple explanation for the OP's image, but the quote by Maroboduus in the "Debunking "UFO's" in Biblical Paintings" thread, attempting to explain the other images, is at best a theory, and about as plausible as a UFO! "Floating hats" and "Illuminated clouds"?

The OP's image does bear a passing resemblance to Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem before its destruction, even though it appears to float in mid air, and the artist has made no attempt to draw the pillars (which you would have thought would have been a noteworthy feature), so it is a good hypothesis I would think.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by Bleeeeep

its nothing new to understand religions have adopted traditions & days as their own..

just look at the pope.. the queen.. they have collected at the symbols of power & reverence for hundreds of years..

the Christmas tree.. is the world tree.. adopted by Christians.. simple as that.

the star, the three stars of Orion... and the earths orbit around the southern cross, the milky way snakes around your Xmas tree.. you puts bulbs on it just like shamans did on the trees to dry out mushrooms.. and reindeer eat these mushrooms. hence.. flying (tripping) reindeer....are all switched into Christianity..

three kings followed a star to find gods sun on the cross who died for three days and was resurrected..

all older traditions than christianity.

all happen every year in the sky Dec 22nd until Xmas day.. when the star, Orion's belt align to let us know where to expect the sun rising on Christmas day.. signalling winters peak & a return to warmer summer weather..

edit on 6-12-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

According to that video, it would be a mushroom. It's an interesting video, if you're open minded.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Why is it that you can see the underside and the inside of the other side of the object. The picture is showing something hovering above. Why would it show the underside and the inside of the underside?

In many of the texts I read it refers to the ways that the Gods have at their disposal to enter our dimension.
edit on 11-12-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blownaway
jesus and god are aliens... i personally beleave theyre comming back. 21/2012 that night. the rapture will happen ufo's alien abduction world wide massive. i have a mathimatical formula.

For real? Whats the formula??? Im curious now.

Also.. maybe, just maybe the temples are made to look like UFO's...a replica of some sort?? I dunno.... just a thought.

ETA: Didn't realize I needed to go through the thread to find the "formula".... lol.... my bad!
edit on 11-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I do understand the confusion with it seemingly "hovering"
But the first thing i thought was the roof of a temple. Not an alien spacecraft.

Also, i don't think the angel(?) is in a spacesuit.. they look like robes to me!

Nice picture though, always good to see how other people interpret things.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
For those that insist that it is a "temple," I suggest that they review church building styles over the ages. Christians never built the round domedd buildings favored by Muslins these days.

I would simply explain the image as a ship of God and the downward flow of goodies to humanity.
But, hey, what do I knonw? I'm just a UFO abductee that believes all religions are the residue of early alien contact.

If you can't wonder if UFOs may have been present as recently as a couple of thousand years ago, you simply are not open to much "wondering." That would be your loss in trying to understand the whole phenomena.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok.. Here's my interpretation/theory. First, you need read or look at the whole lid/painting from left to right, bottom to top.

The first image is the Immaculate Conception. Notice the star bright star and the Bulls, Anubis, Apis, Taurus? Mary and Jesus are both wearing black.

The second image is when Jesus is baptized by John the Baptist. Also, notice the the hand coming down in the middle, dropping what looks like to me an UP-SIDE down cross. ANKH? (could be the artist mistake, not sure.) There's also, what i'm assuming is an angel holding a black cloth/robe. Why black? He was just cleansed, he's pure. Shouldn't he be wearing white? Again, maybe it's the artist way?

At this point all the figures in the first 2 images have halo's or a circular lights around their head.

The third image is the crucifixion. Only Mary, Jesus, and i'm gonna assume it's John the Baptist all have halo's/lights around their head. Jesus is still wearing black! Why? He's pure at this point, he's cleansed, he's been baptized!

The fourth image, which is the original OP image, is the ascension into heaven. Now, my impression was, that Jesus was placed in a cave, not under a tent, or in any type of shelter. However, this image shows a shelter of some sort, in front of the dome thing. Also, the story says; when they came back, the rock was removed from in front of the cave and Jesus was gone. However, in this image, there is no cave, but it shows, what looks like Mary and an Angel of some type, pushing and pulling this shelter into place under this dome shape looking object with windows. The dome image is significant, because it's huge in the image, so it has meaning! You can also notice the under carriage of the dome, it has a hollow space, with windows on the inside. Also, if you look inside the tent/shelter thing... there isn't a body. It looks more like a black book with a white cross on it. Soooo, maybe the story begins here... ???

The final image is Jesus in the Heaven's with Angels. However, the figures at the bottom of the image, are of Mary and the 12 Disciples. She's still in black, and the disciples look scared of her! Why?

Now, I'm not saying i hit the nail on the head or anything, but maybe i opened up a couple of doors for others to elaborate on..

Oh, as for the "Halo's". Well, if you look at any ancient Egyptian, Christian, Buddha, Jewish, Hindu paintings and carvings, most of the gods or enlightened ones have a halo or ring around their head. Especially the Egyptian God of Light, The Creator, The God of Life and The SUN GOD... "Amon" Ra.. Amun, Aten.. Or should i say: "Amen" or "Ah Mien" or "Ah Meen"
edit on 11-12-2012 by theory101 because: Missed a word

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real

www.ufodigest.com...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join