It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I trust these beings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Last night was so intense. I'm not sure wether it was a terrifying experience or an amazing experience. It's a long story :'D. Okay so yesterday evening I wrote down on a note that I really wanted to meet my spiritual guide. So I could gather more information about 21 december 2012. I woke up at 6am and recalled this amazing dream. I was at home doing something in the garden and it started raining. So I looked up but there were no clouds in the sky. I should've become lucid at that point but I didn't. A few minutes later some teenager came to me. I noticed his t-shirt. "Don't be afraid of modern aliens" was written there. And our convo went like this:

Person: Hey, so you wanted to meet me?
Me: Are you my spiritual guide?
Person: Yes I am. (He didn't seem very convincing though).
Me: I've got loads of questions, what's going to happen on 21 dec? The ascension?
Person: Well, yeah sorta.. But not completely.
Me: Am I going to ascend, am I ready?
Person: I can't tell at the moment, I need to spend more time with you first.
Me: Aren't you suppose to know?
Person: Well not really..
Person: So what are you like?
Me: I'm quite emotional, shy, insecure,..
Person: Ooh I see.
Person: Our time is up now, something's going to happen today. Don't be afraid.
Me: Wait, what.. this is it?
*Everything turned black and I woke up*

I really didn't like his presence to be honest. He just didn't seem genuine. After that, I opened my dream journal and wrote down the dream. And I went back to sleep. Now things are started to get f*cked up. So I remember falling to sleep but I didn't lose consciousness. I started hearing voices and I was actually replying to them. I actually don't know what I was saying. At some point I realised: "Wait, why am I talking to people, I'm in my bed trying to fall asleep". I started hearing a high pitched sound. It was so uncomfortable. Then I started feeling electric jolts through out my entire body. This was quite painful. I knew I was about to have sleep paralysis so I tried to move my hand. But I couldn't, at this point I knew I was completely paralyzed. I opened my eyes and I started hallucination ofcourse so I closed them again. I started hearing voices again and they were saying: "Get up". Which I tried, but I couldn't cause I was paralyzed. They said: "Try again" which I did. And I could feel my astral body/soul separating from my physical body. I really didn't want to have an out of body experience but my astral body started floating. I really didn't trust these beings who were giving me instructions. So I've put myself back into my physical body. I was still paralyzed and all of a sudden.. Something pulled me out of my bed. And I started flying backwards at a huge speed. Like a rollercoaster. I honestly thought I was going to die. It stopped and I started free falling, again at a huge speed. Everything stopped I opened my eyes, everything was so blurry. I did a reality check and I was lucid. I heard beings talking. One of them said: "Well I guess he wasn't ready". Then my mother slammed the door (in real life ofcourse). And I woke up. I'm still shocked cause of this terrifying/amazing experience. What are your opinions about this? Can I trust these beings? Do you guys have any idea what I'm dealing with? Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm not good at English. And thank you so much for reading this.

-Sirens

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this, and I am not an expert on these things. However, the thing that mainly jumped out at me was that you didn't feel comfortable with the guy in the dream. Perhaps that was your higher self or someone/something else warning you for the event that was about to happen and that you shouldn't trust them. I don't know though, but I would err on the side of caution in these matters. Again, I'm not an expert.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust anything these beings say. First of all, there's no guarantee that there are actually your guide(s). I've become very wary of channeling and the likes because half of the people claiming to channel are just deluded, the other half talk to unknown entities whose word they take at face value when they say they're spiritually advanced beings. How do they know?!? Just because someone is not in a human body doesn't mean they're benevolent, highly advanced beings.

If in doubt, read Joe Fisher's book "The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts." It's a pretty harrowing experience he describes and will cure you of trying to contact any strange entities. It should also be a huge red flag to you if you feel uncomfortable and don't trust the beings you meet -- from my experience, dismissing your intuition is almost never a good idea. Whenever I've overridden my inner voice, I've usually had to pay for it dearly.

Personally, I do believe I have spirit guides, but I don't try to make contact. They're around me and guide me, and I make sure whenever I call upon them, I include God and my angels into the call. I've also made it clear that I don't want any direct contact -- I've tried that when I was younger and more gullible, but like you, sometimes the answers that I heard in my mind were not trustworthy and made me feel uncomfortable, so I broke it off. I assume that my strong desire to have disincarnate entities talk to me got me into hostile territory.

Remember that this is very similar to using a Ouija board... people don't get that you don't need that piece of cardboard, YOU are the conductor, and if you ask for contact, contact will be made, but you never know who comes knocking.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
No, don't ever dismiss your intuitions about spirits or even normal people you meet.

There are evil spirits everywhere looking for access to your soul. I know this as a personal fact!

If you want to meet your true spirit Guide, Pray to the Lord before you go to sleep to protect you from the bad spirits.

Good luck and be safe

Sirric

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Well I'm never using an ouija board because that's asking for trouble in my opinion.
I really don't wanna open a gateway between the astral realm and my house. Loads of people are telling me that it's completely safe cause I'll be in the dream world and nothing can harm me in there? But to be honest, I'm not so sure about that. Because I really don't know the difference between the astral realm and the dream world.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSirens

I would be highly cautious with those situations, who knows whats out there in the "spirit world" "another dimension" what have you. I've heard stories of people oobe'ing and there souls have gone through attempted kidnapping, and worse still i've heard of another spirit jumping into the projectors body, Just use alot of caution.

Theres a very thin line between astral projection/oobe and lucid dreaming.
edit on 10-12-2012 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
To go along with what sylvie said: I've had more bad experiences than good when it comes to contact with disembodied entities(Angels, Demons, etc fill in the blank with whatever you believe).

In the case of experimenting with Ouija boards, it was fun and exciting as a teenager, but quickly turned to fear. This was because, after a certain amount of time, we didn't need the board. We could have the same "movement" when we place our hands on almost any object, on any surface. We could have things move across the table when we weren't even trying. This culminated in an event at Pizza Hut one day, when the sauce cup started moving across the table. By itself. At this point I was like 'that's enough" and had the sense to stop using it altogether and the events ceased.

The point being that you place yourself open to whatever wants to mess with you, and, lets face it, THEY(whatever they are) have the upper hand IF you keep the doorway open.

On the obverse side of things, experiences with benevolent beings have been through no real effort by myself and, even though I was excited during the event, I always felt at peace. I think this is due to the basic rule of Good guys versus Bad guys. Good guys follow the rules. They have a hierarchy that they follow. They follow orders. Bad guys not so much. They do what they want to their own ends.

It seems a good test when it comes to these beings(good or bad) to trust your gut. Bad beings may try to act like they know more than you, and in some cases they might, but are still subject to laws of information just like you(i.e. they are not Omniscient). As always, be careful.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raulken
To go along with what sylvie said: I've had more bad experiences than good when it comes to contact with disembodied entities(Angels, Demons, etc fill in the blank with whatever you believe).

In the case of experimenting with Ouija boards, it was fun and exciting as a teenager, but quickly turned to fear. This was because, after a certain amount of time, we didn't need the board. We could have the same "movement" when we place our hands on almost any object, on any surface. We could have things move across the table when we weren't even trying. This culminated in an event at Pizza Hut one day, when the sauce cup started moving across the table. By itself. At this point I was like 'that's enough" and had the sense to stop using it altogether and the events ceased.

The point being that you place yourself open to whatever wants to mess with you, and, lets face it, THEY(whatever they are) have the upper hand IF you keep the doorway open.

On the obverse side of things, experiences with benevolent beings have been through no real effort by myself and, even though I was excited during the event, I always felt at peace. I think this is due to the basic rule of Good guys versus Bad guys. Good guys follow the rules. They have a hierarchy that they follow. They follow orders. Bad guys not so much. They do what they want to their own ends.

It seems a good test when it comes to these beings(good or bad) to trust your gut. Bad beings may try to act like they know more than you, and in some cases they might, but are still subject to laws of information just like you(i.e. they are not Omniscient). As always, be careful.

How can I be careful, if I have no idea what I'm dealing with? The only thing I want to do is to induce sleep paralysis and being able to lucid dream every night. I really don't wanna have an out of body experience or astral projection. That's just asking for problems.
Thanks for your reply btw.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't think that was your true spirit guide. We have had long relationships with our guides before coming here. If it was him, you would KNOW it, and you would have been over-joyed to see him face to face again.

Some lower-realm spirits like to impersonate the higher-realm spirits just to get attention.
Naw.... that wasn't your spirit guide.

As for the rest of the experience, hard to say.
I've heard of others who had someone come and pull them out of the body, and they had some awesome journeys.
But, bottom line, I think it is up to you. As long as you have questions concerning these beings... don't go. It could result in a "bad trip". Maybe... maybe not?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Okay so I'll try to be more specific. What I mean by "being careful" is exactly what you did in the previous post with the first "spirit guide". You didn't trust him. Not a good quality in someone.

Lets talk metaphorically. Lets say that your 'house' is your mind. When you dream normally, you're just walking about your house, protected from most things. Lucid dreaming would be going onto your porch, OOB would be walking down the street, and astral projection would be going across the globe.

So just like in real life, the differences in the places would be the people(beings) you come across and your relative safety (the porch is pretty safe but something could still happen). Sometimes, when we are inexperienced (like me), we don't have control with how far we are taken away from the house once we step onto the porch, especially when something tries to take us farther than we want to go.

This is what I sense (just my intuition, for what it's worth) is the heart of the matter. You are seeking information(me too). You are worried about what may or may not transpire in the future (this is key). This fearful energy is what may be attracting the "wrong crowd" when you lucid dream, taking you places you don't want to go.

So, first and foremost, be at peace with whatever may come in the future. Looking for answers with peace in your heart about the future may be the key to finding the "right" beings in your lucid dreams.

BTW, I'm not a mind reader or fortune-teller. My motives are just a desire to help others.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raulken
Lets talk metaphorically. Lets say that your 'house' is your mind. When you dream normally, you're just walking about your house, protected from most things. Lucid dreaming would be going onto your porch, OOB would be walking down the street, and astral projection would be going across the globe.

The soul should be viewed as the thing that creates the house for the spirit to experience, the mind is nothing more but a translation device for the spirit. The spirit should be viewed in the center of the soul, it is the soul which moves around the spirit to create the illusion of movement. When beings visit, they recreate that part of your soul to manifest, it is much like they are running in sync similar to what we know as mmorpg's. The more difficult part to this theory is visualizing all these souls as cubes in a space like environment, all giving off these vibrations which can be picked up by the other souls so inside they pretty much run in sync, creating yet another illusion, of actually being in the same place.

As for the beings, you should ask them what they want in return for these lessons, bear in mind you already gave some of your time which is more valuable in the grander scheme of things since you are in the physical and they are probably not, or they might be in that case they just want more people to become like them and they could be trusted. Not all benevolent beings are the stereotypical ones that would do anything you ask them out of unconditional love.
edit on 11/12/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You would know your spirit guide and be comfortable with it. I think it was another spirit or another soul trying to persuade you. I believe that telepathic communications between humans exists. The subconscious of every person has an appearance that is different looking than the person themselves. It may be a connection between you and another person you have met.

I feel that the spirit guide is the soul of the subconscious. This soul is a creation of all your ancestors and the combined perception they had. The subconscious is the one that can communicate, not us. We cannot easily understand the meaning of this communication unless we translate it by the subconscious. Believing in god, or actually believing in something other than oneself or solely in mankind, can help steer our perception to sometimes understand this. Don't let the subconscious run your body, just let it advise you, or you will find yourself getting drugs for schizophrenia.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I met my spirit guide once and I can honestly say it was a lovely experience, like meeting a well loved friend after a long time lapse.
I still feel a nice warm feeling when I think of her.
Maybe you just asked for too much information at once?
I hope this experience will not put you off asking to meet your spirit guide and best friend again.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Are you sure that all of this, and I mean flying out of your bed, was all reality? Sometimes people mistake their dreams for reality, especially ones that would be very cool to tell people. Of course they also get exaggerated.

I am not doubting you, but the story seems far fetched. You asked to meet a spirit guide and instead got some weird people in your bedroom trying to pull you through a wall, after having a dream where you asked a child if you could ascend.

It just doesn't seem likely to me, but I will play along.

Did you feel threatened at all by the child in your dream or by the beings in your room? Did you feel as though they were trying to harm you?

If no, then stick with your gut instinct and beliefs at all times for they are more than likely the best feelings and beliefs to go with. We don't know whether or not you can trust them or should, as we hadn't experienced it.

Follow your gut, and hope the best.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifemonkey
Are you sure that all of this, and I mean flying out of your bed, was all reality? Sometimes people mistake their dreams for reality, especially ones that would be very cool to tell people. Of course they also get exaggerated.

I am not doubting you, but the story seems far fetched. You asked to meet a spirit guide and instead got some weird people in your bedroom trying to pull you through a wall, after having a dream where you asked a child if you could ascend.

It just doesn't seem likely to me, but I will play along.

Did you feel threatened at all by the child in your dream or by the beings in your room? Did you feel as though they were trying to harm you?

If no, then stick with your gut instinct and beliefs at all times for they are more than likely the best feelings and beliefs to go with. We don't know whether or not you can trust them or should, as we hadn't experienced it.

Follow your gut, and hope the best.

Well I was having sleep paralysis which is actually the transition between being awake and asleep. So you can't tell for sure wether it was reality. Because you're making the transition. But I know exactly what sleep paralysis is like because I've experienced it like 10 times or so. I didn't feel threatened by that guy. But I just really didn't like his presence around me. And those beings didn't seem genuine to me. Like it was obvious they knew much more about the whole out of body experience then me.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

well my friend your just gonna have to ask yourself the question, are you a good person or a bad person, was this being evil or not, and it appears this being just wanted to show you something, and if you never go beyond the horizon you will never know what this being wanted to show you, and you will never know if it is evil or pure, and you have to ask yourself the question why did this being come to you, what is his connection with you, anyways next time this happens just follow what they want to show you, the soul cannot die, so do not be afraid, and if it is evil and you are not show no fear, and just walk away

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Dreams are hard to trust. Hard to read. Hard hard hard!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You did not speak to a guide that was of good, you have spoken to one whom is neutral.

If you want true and accurate answers, you will need to speak to a guide from above

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I'd say no don't trust that source. I would only trust 100% what seems right to you. Mental images, dream/visions and messages could come from anywhere. I think of it as someone coming up to me off the street and telling me something. No matter what realm of consciousness it comes from I take it with a grain of salt. I've had a lot of crazy mental/ dream activity in the last few months that I do not consider as coming from a safe source most of the time.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would have to generally agree that if you feel that any being you meet while in sleep/astral state doesn't seem familiar or "feel right" then you should know that they could have bad intentions.

That being said, it sounded like some form of astral based initiation rites. I have had two of these.

The first one freaked me out as one of them was completely alien in appearance. Of course I screamed. I didn't wake up screaming though that would have freaked people out.

The second one was a bit kinder and involved a group of representatives. There were three of them, two women, one man. The man spoke for the group. The group represented something much larger. While less threatening and without the alien (thank god), we had a civil conversation about what they wanted and why me. I said I will think about it and let them know when they return.

They have not yet returned, but I expect they will.

The important thing to remember is that for anything spiritual, it has to be on your terms. To do otherwise is to invite chaos and destruction into your life.

With the vibration that you sensed, that seems typical of astral separation problems (roaring, vibration, whistles) in which the soul did not do a proper separation. Lots of material can be found regarding the techniques for achieving the astral state.

It is rather humorous that you did ask about ascended states as a result of 2012 as the astral state is considered part of being in an ascended state. In that aspect, I do think this was a guide, but not a familiar one. Maybe a recently assigned one. Remember that guides aren't mortal, so they have an unlimited amount of time. You do not. Take the time to learn and know this being before making any agreements. Don't ask any questions other than trying to learn more about him.

If/when you become comfortable with this being, then you can move forward with what they are trying to "teach" you.

I put teach in quotes, because I get the feeling some guides (especially the ones I have) are meant to learn from you, not you from them.

One final note, all negative entities, demons, whatever you want to call them, require permission. Be careful in what you do permit.

top topics

join