Desire

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"If you need to learn something you must learn how to 'desire' from all the cretures of the Earth for the Earth to 'desire' you"

'Good Hearts of Desire'

When it rains the beat of the raindrop is beating in the same time with the heartbeat of a hummingbird.

I was trying to listen to that rhythm by they were melting in one another.

www.earthtimes.org...

I guess that to desire it is not like wishing.

If birds could cry then the Earth will be like a field full of flowers with colors like the colored feathers of those birds.

www.dreamstime.com...

What a bird can desire...maybe not to cry ever.

www.noupe.com...

I guess the object of 'desire' for Earth it's us with all our... desires.

If you ask an elephant what he desires he will tell you he "desire" not to cry ever and his tears never to be an object of ...'desire'.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Giving a new sense to life on Earth can be hard but that also can be a desire...or a wish!

Houses desire to be lived land desire to be cropped, trees desire to be...forgiven by those who ...desire

www.agefotostock.com...

Maybe a ladybug can tell you what "desire" is when you hold it in your hand and you make a wish and then....you let it fly...for your desire.

livelifelikecom.blogspot.ro...

The dolphin 'desire' to see the stars and the stars "desire" to see inside the oceans were the whales live in their majestic silence...with their desires of life.

We must learn from dolphins and whales and ...all the creatures of this planet that we are not alone in our ...desires.

"Only time" will tell if Earth's desires were fulfilled and maybe we should be more careful what we...wish in our desires.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Another way to express...Desire.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was just about to S+F this thread until I got to the yanni vid, you lost it at the very end. Sorry

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
To the post...

To the baby elephant in the hole...

The poor thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There are different paths of Desire through....

Smell of Desire, Earth, and Nature

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

To the baby elephant in the hole
Indeed..it seems that someone has condemned Earth not to Desire!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Desire originated from an idea and is the drive until the accomplishment of said cause.

top topics

join