It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Possible To Fracture Your Soul, Or Have Multiple Souls?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you for such lovely sentiments, but remember, I am just a silly old man

Not only wise, but also humble.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I love threads like these. Love me a bit o' speculatin'

I'll throw in my 2 cents! I thought one night, that we are all part of a narrative or a sort of emulation which is meant to be a lesson. Education plus entertainment for our great over soul, the one, that is all. God or what have you. And this is an illusion of DIVISION, so it splits into two. A and B, then they split, A1 and A2 and B1 and B2 and so on and it keeps splitting until we are all billions of different beings enacting our role in the whole, experiencing each other and the environment in different bodies and circumstances, which is why certain people share similar lessons because they originate from the same 'district' of souls who belong to an over soul. And there are thousands of these over souls out there all split up into tiny parts all with the purpose of learning a particular thing or 'field'.
Like when you're on a website and you see two links, and you tab one link for later. Well maybe the over soul decides to split to learn that lesson or walk that path whilst it learns the other lesson and walks the other path in the other body.. Hence how you can get soul mates.. People who are destined to end up on the same path and work as one in order to experience and progress in a certain 'field'

I mean i could go on forever with this hypothesis but you get my point. I'm totally understanding where you come from with the coming together of the two souls. It would make sense to split and become one again when they have learned the different aspects of the lessons as they can then teach each other! This being mother and child, lover and lover, best friends, who ever!

I don't so much see that our parents could split and we are a part of their soul, i mean i think it can happen that a soul returns to or is drawn to its companion soul in order to have proper guidance or in order to continue their growth together. But i see that some children are alien to their parents in their 'nature'. As in their true nature within, yet have important lessons to learn from the circumstance which the parent puts them in and their personality or character (:
Very interesting reading through this, S&F
Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

There is your problem...... You BELIEVE....

Belief is a poor shadow of Knowing Directly.

Belief will create Limitaitons to your understanding and what you can experience. So DROP the Belief.

As I said on page 2... there is nothing you can do to harm the Soul.. it is simply far too big and powerful. So that tells you the Belief you are attached to is wrong.. so drop it.

I used the word believe to describe how I feel based on my "knowing directly". However, I do not trust or "believe" my "knowing directly" broad enough to be definitive and applicable to everyone's experience. The universe is a very large experience. Meaning I am not a know it all

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

And you know this how ?

Because I've spent most of my life studying the subject deeply, among other mysteries of life.

Have you put in years and years of practice to Know by direct experience, or are you simply stating what you Think is right ?

I absolutely have. I spent most of my life in spiritual and religious research, application and study.

I do not ask you to Believe me.. I would prefer you put in the years of practice as I have so that you too can come to Know for Yourself. I can help start you off with some very simply meditation methods I used and developed further, then used in groups for over 15 years now so that others can come to know for themselves also.

I have been meditating daily since I was a teenager, and I am elderly now. At one time in my life I spent most of my waking hours in meditation and I did that for over a decade. I have practiced all sorts of meditation techniques, old and modern. Now, I see meditation as programming of the the mind, and I view nothing 'spiritual' about it.

There are people who do Know, and we are here to help others find it for themselves.

No, you have a belief. You don't know the truth about 'souls' anymore than anyone else who ever walked on this planet. You live under this false assumption that all people have to do is this and then that, and the reality of 'souls' will be apparent. It's pure woo. Spiritual people can never see the forest thru the trees. Once they develop a belief in some aspect of spirituality they go seeking confirmation and will deny anything else that doesn't align with their beliefs. They never understand that 'gut' instincts can be wrong, the mind can trick you, can fill in the blanks with your imagination. There's a reason why people who seek this sort of stuff are generally 'lost souls', but it has little to do with spirituality.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
Because I've spent most of my life studying the subject deeply, among other mysteries of life.

Excellent, so have I. I was aware and awake from early childhood. I could see what others could not, knew what others did not, etc. So I had to learn how to work with that... there was no one who could assist me with it because they all were attached to some Belief.

I have been meditating daily since I was a teenager, and I am elderly now. At one time in my life I spent most of my waking hours in meditation and I did that for over a decade. I have practiced all sorts of meditation techniques, old and modern. Now, I see meditation as programming of the the mind, and I view nothing 'spiritual' about it.

I have never followed another's path. Never joined any community to learn, no mystery or religious school, never used any of the accepted and traditional methods, never bowed to anyone's Guru, because I knew early in life that all of those were dead ends and that none could help me find my answers because they all faltered in Belief.

In which case I forged my own path until I met my first teacher back in the mid 70's when I was a young teenager, who only taught me to come to practice as if naked.. an essential understanding for anyone beginning their own path. Since then I continued to forge my own path and adapt practices for my own use before sharing them in groups.

No, you have a belief. You don't know the truth about 'souls' anymore than anyone else who ever walked on this planet. You live under this false assumption that all people have to do is this and then that, and the reality of 'souls' will be apparent. It's pure woo. Spiritual people can never see the forest thru the trees. Once they develop a belief in some aspect of spirituality they go seeking confirmation and will deny anything else that doesn't align with their beliefs. They never understand that 'gut' instincts can be wrong, the mind can trick you, can fill in the blanks with your imagination. There's a reason why people who seek this sort of stuff are generally 'lost souls', but it has little to do with spirituality.

No, sorry to say. You are incorrect, I hold NO beliefs. I refuse to create Beliefs about my experiences in this life so that I do not, cannot become unable to learn something new each day.

False assumption ? This may have been true for your experiences, but not for mine. I do not look for comfirmation even though it appears without being sought when I have found something real.

Yes I agree the vast majority of people have experienced 'spirituality' as you have described it, and that is why I am so opposed to all the traditional paths to knowhere...why I teach something different.

There are two kinds of teachers... the traditional and new age types who use the "T" and dress accordingly, who speak the speak and require your devoutness to them.. in the new age indsutry that translates to return customers. These types of Teacher you can spot in a crowd.

The other type of teacher is the "t" type, who do not wear the expected dress, who are aware the speak is limited in terms of it's ability to express concepts efficiently and who know you will no longer require their help once you can proficiently work with your higher-self. These types of teachers you cannot spot in a crowd.

Big difference.

The Mind is a fallible tool as you have stated, and that is the reason why Vigilance is required to prevent "filling in the gaps" as you said. It is simple to do, but takes some practice to know how it Feels to be creating from the Mind, and how it Feels to Observe vigilantly. Again, a big difference.

If you can See the energy around others, then you will more easily see and Feel how energy moves through you and others around you... this is no Belief, it is factual. And it is the main reason why I do not trust anyone else's Counsel, because I observe their energy.. Feel it and Know everything I need to know about them and their agenda.

Gut instinct, is only wrong when you filter it through the Mind. The initial Feel is always correct, but we then set our mind to it in milliseconds and alter the knowing, which is then proven to have been false.

"Spiritual people" is a misnomer my friend. There is no separation except for that created by our mental Indoctrination. Everything is "spiritual"... only 99% are not aware of it as they are operating in Belief Structures.. consensus reality.

Some of my work, outside of my earlier professional career in a different field, has been working with the spirits of the dead.. who I See with open eyes as easily as with closed eyes. And it was this work that led me towards a greater knowing about what this spirit is, what happens after the body dies, where we go if we make it past all our Indoctrinated Belief blockages and how massive and powerful the Soul really is.

I am sorry that your experiences failed you.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

And you know this how ?

Have you put in years and years of practice to Know by direct experience, or are you simply stating what you Think is right ?

I absolutely have. I spent most of my life in spiritual and religious research, application and study.

I do not ask you to Believe me.. I would prefer you put in the years of practice as I have so that you too can come to Know for Yourself. I can help start you off with some very simply meditation methods I used and developed further, then used in groups for over 15 years now so that others can come to know for themselves also.

There are people who do Know, and we are here to help others find it for themselves.

Studying from a book another ignorant human being wrote is perpetuating ignorance, how can you know what kind of spiritual experience another person had? You have an ignorant dogmatic view of stuff you read in a book, some of us have been "awakened" until it happens to you you have no clue what you are even addressing, have you ever had an OBE or NDE? I used to be an Atheist until two months ago, I used to speak as ignorant as you!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Good for you.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del

And you know this how ?

Studying from a book another ignorant human being wrote is perpetuating ignorance, how can you know what kind of spiritual experience another person had? You have an ignorant dogmatic view of stuff you read in a book, some of us have been "awakened" until it happens to you you have no clue what you are even addressing, have you ever had an OBE or NDE? I used to be an Atheist until two months ago, I used to speak as ignorant as you!

What you accomplished in the dream world carried over to your real world? You put your dreams as less illusory than reality? And you speak of ignorance?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
As always there are a number of different opinions based on different people's experiences and Beliefs. And we must accept that for each person this is acceptable for where they are in their life... each person having the right to hold their opinion.

I dislike sharing what I do know here and having people think I am being a know it all. When the motivation is simply to assist others to clearer perceptions in the hope that they too will begin their path to waking up from Indoctrination. But, each person will do so at their own time, and when it feels right for them, so some people won't begin and others may. That too is fine.

Both of the people who I refer to as "teachers" in my lifetime so far, have said to me, "Remember not to throw pearls before swine"

This upset me. I struggled with the concept of humans being considered swine, as if a major value-based Judgement was automatically made on them if they do not or cannot see the Light of an offering. I still struggle with it today because I do feel that each and every person alive on this planet today are of immense Value to humanity, whether we agree or disagree we are of equal value to me.

Eventually I understood what was intended by that Swines phrase, even though I still dislike the words used. What it means is that some people cannot see it yet, are not ready to see it yet, and so we should not waste our efforts on them. But...

I am a great enthusiast when it comes to human beings and what they are capable of perceiving no matter where they are in their life. So I think it is fine to share because anyone who reads it will eventually have those words resurface for them at some later point in their life, and this may be just enough to for them to begin their waking up from what I call The Dream.

Quantum Sciences have been hinting strongly at Reality not being Solid, not being Reliable and solely being Reality due to Consensus Observation.. hence it is Consensual Reality and so is also riddled with inaccuracies and falsehoods.

I don't know about anyone else in this thread, but I understood from a young age that the table I sat at is not Solid, it is not Real. It is only part of this consensual reality and of its own simply does not exist at all.

For me it was easy to see into the minute, to see that the atoms making up a table had more space between them than matter within them.. that some force was at work to hold the sub-atomic particles together to create the material atoms that made up the table I was sitting at.

This lead me to understanding that all matter was a conglomeration of Energy, only. So to me, all things are only One Energy, vibrating at differing rates in order to 'create' the material world we observe, and that this Energy and how it became Material was totally related to Awareness.

Awareness I already knew back then was the Energy of our Universe. Many, many years later I read a simple quote that said, "We are energetic probes created by the universe, and it is because we are possessors or Awareness that we are the means the universe has to come to know itself"

So what I am trying to say here is that Your Reality is different to Mine, and the only thing we can agree on is Consensual reality.. the one thing we are all creating in each moment.

If this is the case, then we are all arguing over nothing.

That my experiences are different to jheherrin's is for a variety of reasons.. this does not mean His experiences are not Valid, they are valid and meaningful For Him in a personal way that is different to mine.

All of this consensual reality is in change, because Change is the ONLY Constant in this Universe. Belief on the other hand is Static and unchanging.. and so is going against the grain of this universe.. hence why it provides Limitations to Growth.

So basically, please let's not be picking at each other, arguing over who is right or wrong based on our Belief or Experience.. because in essence we are all Incorrect. And, life really is too short to waste energy arguing on the internet.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Originally posted by 1nf1del

And you know this how ?

What you accomplished in the dream world carried over to your real world? You put your dreams as less illusory than reality? And you speak of ignorance?

Where in my post did I say anything about a dream?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I firmly believe that one soul can inhabit two bodies. I have met me before, but not me.

This might sound sappily romantic, but soul mate, your other half.. etc.

Have you found yours? They are not just words.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is that not the nature of reality? God was one then fractured to experince reality as is. echos are real.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I can liken it to ink - you take water, add all the flavours, and you can never separate them, however, you can pour two bowls together and make something new.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Animals have 'parts' of souls, or 'fractures', if you will. There are exceptions, when the spiritual evolution of those fractures near joining into a whole, individual soul - in other words, when the soul is ready to be incarnated as a human the next time.

Humans have one, individual soul, capable of responsibility and Karma.

Dolphins probably have two souls - that's why "Pisces" has TWO fishes, not only one (and those are not really fishes, they are originally meant to be dolphins). You can also find two dolphins depicted in ancient Egyptian (originally Atlantian) wall paintings (I hesitate to call them mere 'hieroglyphs' or whatever). But that's not how I arrived at this realization though.

I actually thought about how dolphins have those ultra-efficient brains (ours are toys compared to their brains), and how they sleep with utilizing only half a brain at a time. As we know, sleep is 'leaving the body to recharge' (and experience dreams, orient the day's experiences and so on).

But how can dolphins leave their body and still efficiently remain awake with half their brain, only to repeat the same thing with the other half of the brain when the soul returns? With one soul, it wouldn't make any sense, and would be pretty much impossible! How can you be awake and asleep at the same time, with only one soul? You can't! So, dolphins must have (at least) two souls - and so many things seem to support this, if you really start looking, that I find it more plausible than any other explanation as to how come they can do all that.

That's probably why it's true that a human can not incarnate as a dolphin just like that, it takes something special. Now I know what - another soul, and the ability to live in the same body with someone else (though taking turns).

So my answer is: yes, it is possible, and it is happening right now.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i went to a group event where there was this clairvoyant who said she had a bunch of different souls and personalities to her it was very interesting. i had never heard of such a thing. she said that she would become each different soul and its like she was talking as her different souls.

it didnt seem completely like schizophrenia but i thought that the definition of what she had described was similar. even though she was a psychic and said she was channeling other entities and her other souls.

and then she spoke to a woman who she said had fractured her soul because of pain in her past lives. im not too sure i buy into that but it is interesting nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Every cell in your body has a consciousness, albeit rudimentary. They all have a sense of life and existence, even though they're part of a larger organism. It's enough to create a reality matrix around you so that you're not constantly shifting in an out of probability states. There's an overriding consciousness generated by your brain, but even after you die, the individual cells continue to live for a short while.

The perception that we exist as a separate entity from the rest of reality is an illusion. We're like a fog or a mist with interacting components that constantly fades in and out of existence at the lowest levels.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
While i dont know anything about a soul rrsiding in multible bodies at once, I DO know about multiple souls in one body. So it isnt out of the realm of possibilities to be a thing that happens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join