It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ponderings about waking up and relations...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ponderings about waking up and relations...

Was pondering about our relations, and whether I should share this or not, if it was of any help, and I decided to do, bc that could perhaps release some anger and feelings of guilt we have, all of us...

So here we go: You know this world have been so imbalanced, deeply and in many ways... Therefore, working as a healer and observing friends and people I know, many times it is like children are attached to those who come here with a loving heart to stand up for truth, love and light...

Also relations like marriage and friendship, seems many times in the awakening process to be of a nature supressing the true unfoldment of the awakening heart...

This in many cases makes the awakening far more complicated and painfull...

I don not know if this is the case for you who read this, yet I do know that when we truly begin to wake up, the world will in many ways be against us...

Understood in the way that this world and system we live in are in many ways founded on imbalance, not being true honor and respect in our inner and outer relations...

Such as within families, between sexes, human and animals, and to the Earth herself...

So, let's not blame ourselves and feel like a bad parents, or a bad wife/husband gf/bf, friend...

Let us let go of that,judgement and blame whether to ourselves or others, only leed to frustration and hopelessness, so that we are dumbed down and might slip into the old patterns...
And also let go of any imbalanced relations to our loved ones/those close by...

We are there for them, yes, and we are there with our love and our care, yet however, we can't carry them, they are not supposed to take from our light and love, but through our inspiration to make there own true nature and from there grow to be their own tower of love and light...

So that true sharing can be present...

Wrote this meditation back in october here, perhaps it can be helpfull in the process of letting go, to get a more healthy relations...

(This is not about not caring, it is exactly the opposite, bc true caring is also to let go of those unhealthy relations that drains you, and leaves them as energy-chasers...

Letting go will make room for true inner relations for all of you, and enable you to meet from there)

Here is the meditation, and please change it as you please and only use it if it resonates:

I let go of any self-pity that I may have
I let go of any perception where I see myself as victim

I forgive those who have done wrong to me
Those who have trapped me
Those who have lied to me
Those who have controlled my energy
Those who have otherwise hurt me
... Setting them free to seek their happiness
I forgive myself for every judgement I may hold
... Letting myself free to live in the moment, following the flow of life

I open my heart to be loved and to love
... Embracing the true source which are love and unity
I let myself be guided from the truth within the essence of my spirit
... Living inside out, acting with honor, co-creating with purpose
I embrace the fact that I live as human within a physical realm
... Finding the balance between spirit, soul and body, living here and now

I let go of anyone who takes my energy
... From now on what I give, I give knowingly, freely and out of love and compassion

I set myself free to be the beacon of love, light, power and truth within my own life
I relate from there, to myself and others
Live from there

I open up for truth to reveal itself within my life, so that purpose and reason from now on will flow together with love and joy

So be it
I breathe in the words
Becoming the words

Love and peace

As mentioned, when we start on this journey, finding a true balance, and beeing that true light and pure love in a world that is perhaps not so interested, it is at times a lonely journey...

You get to see things in a much clearer light, and stuff that before connected us to other may suddenly seem less important...

Our true caring and sensitivity to others will increase too, that might give days where you are just feeling sad and wish to cry...

So, waking up is in many ways a tough proces...

However, the heart, that first once have tasted the depth and the freedom in this path, the unlimited love, compassion and connectedness will never go back...

When we are able to with our heart, to see everything as it truly is, from insidde out, that way there is only love, bc we are all just like loved children inside, there behind the masks, there are no other way to go, no other way your heart want to go...

It is important to remember kindness and love to all living, but first of all yourself...

Remember you are that loved child of the universe too, only deeply longing to dance together with all of the other children...

So treat yourself with honor and respect, and expect to be treated that way too...

Whatever you hold of emotions, whether it is anger, hate, jealousy or anything, it is ok, it is the expression your soul speaks to you in...

The way to embracing yourself truly is not by restricting yourself, but embracing what is, with love and compassion... Embrace and go deeper...

The deeper we meet ourself, truly, we understand our true nature and thus also understand what it is that truly connects us...

One life, many forms...

Of the heart lots of love

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sometimes we carry so much guilt shame and hopelessness, bc the way others act...
And also bc of the way we feel...
Yet we are who we are...
To know ourselves truly, we need first to embrace that what is, with all of our heart and all of our love...
We are so much more, beyond that shallowness that sometimes defines our daily life within the routines...
So much more amazing and beautiful...
A feeling guilty of not being perfect or not having a perfect life just become a barrier to embrace that true nature of ours...
When embracing that guilt, shame, pain, fear or whatever, free it from circulating endlessly in the mind, to be embraced with love in the heart...
That makes way for true transformation...
It might sometimes take some tears, but tears are just like healing angels...

Lots of love to you

new topics

join