It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked by witches and a con man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
cool
fiction

Great Short Story

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for the good advice. I'll put it to use immediately. Sadly in this state, I think he has to violate a law before I can do much of anything. Loose laws are great until you actually need real protection.

by the way
plotting or conspiring to commit kidnapping is a federal offence
if he isn't some kid who needs rehab and a good scare
just call a FBI field office and ask them to help you stop an amber alert from happening...they'd wire you up

his drugs are state violations too
you could tell him to meet ya as you surrender but he better get you high first...let the cops know what he's driving or where the meet is

as to his "gang" "covenant" or buddy deviants...if they wanna follow suit gang laws apply

as to vandalism acts...keep your vehicle parked under camera's...inspect it till this creep is bubba's
edit on 10-12-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If this story is real: pretend to give in, go to him tell him (" I give in, I'll do what you want etc...) infiltrate this cult & take it down. 20/20 would love this story & give it a full hour episode title it "inside a satanic cult" people would be tuned in by the millions & you can bring the cult down & make thousands off selling the story & royalties!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchysAngel

A large part of invoking protection from anyone-anything, you have to believe in your heart that you will be protected.

I imagine you've gone back and forth with your system of beliefs, and expect you're like an open book with slim to not a shred of any protective boundaries. Way too friendly minus reservations meant to protect you.

By even believing in this evil gives it dominion over you, whether real, or imagined, you're still under the thumb.
Put your belief to work for you.

You can expel it, if you cause it to happen in your heart.
If that doesn't work, try this prayer; warfare.

TO RETURN ALL EVIL BEING SENT, PRAY THIS SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE DAY, AND ANY TIME THE HOLY SPIRIT PROMPTS YOU:

IN JESUS NAME, I CUT AND BURN ALL UNGODLY SILVER CORDS AND LAY LINES.

AS YOUR WAR CLUB AND WEAPONS OF WAR, I BREAK DOWN, UNDAM, AND BLOW UP ALL WALLS OF PROTECTION AROUND ALL WITCHES, WARLOCKS, WIZARDS, SATANISTS, SORCERERS, AND THE LIKE, AND I BREAK THE POWER OF ALL CURSES, HEXES, VEXES, SPELLS, CHARMS, FETISHES, PSYCHIC PRAYERS, PSYCHIC THOUGHTS, ALL WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, MAGIC, VOODOO, ALL MIND CONTROL, JINXES, POTIONS, BEWITCHMENTS, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, SICKNESS, PAIN, TORMENT, PSYCHIC POWER, PSYCHIC WARFARE, PRAYER CHAINS, INCENSE AND CANDLE BURNING, INCANTATIONS, CHANTING, UNGODLY BLESSINGS, HOODOO, CRYSTALS, ROOTWORKS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE BEING SENT MY WAY, OR MY FAMILY MEMBER'S WAY, OR ANY DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES WAY, AND I RETURN IT, AND THE DEMONS TO THE SENDER, ONE HUNDREDFOLD, AND I BIND IT TO THEM BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

edit on (12/10/1212 by loveguy because: quote pasted higher case but 2 lazy to lower case it, sorry

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You know yourself what you need to do. You have past ties with this person?
Cut the ties that bind you to him, burn them, stamp the fire out.
And bid him go in peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread906391/pg1#pid15497747]post by AnarchysAngel[/

For a start there is no such thing as wiccan its made up nonsence . Where i come from if somone bothers you either baseball bat them or shoot em coz trust me i would. PEACE.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

They're not Wiccan. Wicca is a nature-oriented religion centered around communal wellness and getting in tune with the Great Goddess and Horned God. Wicca and witch craft are also two different things, which do not necessarily need to be combined.

They're not Satanic either, because the "9 Satanic Statements," "9 Satanic Sins," and "11 Satanic Rules of the Earth" prohibit pretty much everything you've claimed this man did. All of the Satanic ethical codes can be found right here if you want to read the writings of the founder of Satanism himself.

As for your refusal to name the individual, that just makes me think you're making this whole thing up. This is the internet, it is a completely anonymous zone. Name him, name his followers, name his cult. Let those of us who have dealt with cults deal with him, if he's actually what you claim. You have nothing to fear.

Unless the events you've described are not real.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

the purpose of this thread is to find help. If any shamans, priests, or anyone with any experience fighting this stuff can help, please do. There is another “good” coven that’s been helping me some.

Shamans, priests, and “good” covens are only going to make things WORSE.

MUCH worse...

"The religion scholars from Jerusalem came down spreading rumors that he was working black magic, using devil tricks to impress them with spiritual power. Jesus confronted their slander with a story: “Does it make sense to send a devil to catch a devil, to use Satan to get rid of Satan? A constantly squabbling family disintegrates. If Satan were fighting Satan, there soon wouldn’t be any Satan left." Mark 3:22-27 (The Message)

www.biblegateway.com...

Save yourself a lot of time and trouble and go directly to the SOURCE.

Satan is the SOURCE of your problems...

Jesus is the SOLUTION.

Until you face that reality, you'll just be chasing your tail forever.

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ian Clayton (Ex Sorcerer) Fourth Dimension Power

Unleashing the Supernatural Power of God in Your Life

Things that invite demonic spirits - Mark Virkler seven supernatural prayers

The 3 causes of the abduction experience (directly relates)

Purpose - Francis Chan

You need to get some help from someone locally who walks in real fourth dimension power.
For example: The HUB in Harrisonburg, Va.

He poses as a part time preacher at a local worship center.

We are in a WAR...

Wars always involve SPIES.

" ...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

Infiltration of Freemasonry

The Vatican has infiltrated, or neutered and spayed, virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom.

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

"Some of the most famous church "leaders" and evangelists on the planet are Illuminati operatives who use religion to manipulate and brain-wash their followers while engaging in Satanic rituals that beggar belief."

Link

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

It is true, deny him battle, give in to his possesion because god can and will set you free, be quiet be still..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

First, relax. Being scared / worried, etc which make you tense and irrational.

Second, try some protection spells (I'm not Wiccan myself, but from what I've learnt, they're pretty easy to do). Try putting some crucifixes up around your house as well. Regardless of your beliefs, they can't do any harm, right?

Third - and this is important - think VERY carefully, is there anything in your possession that could have originally come from him (you mentioned you used to be friends with a member/members of his cult - is there anything they could have given you that you still have?)? Also, check around your yard and window sills of windows that you leave open. See if there's anything that shouldn't be there (check carefully, would probably be something small), aka something left by 'him'. If you do find anything that could have come from him, or that doesn't belong to you/someone you live with, take it to the nearest church and leave it there.

And depending on your paranoia levels, drink bottled water. You don't know what he's doing to your water supply...
(please excuse my sense of humour)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
OK so if i'm reading this right and there's this weird guy on your property, can't you just call the police as he's on private property. Failing that say he's threatening you, peering into windows, sat naked in the buses having fun with himself. Make as bad a case against him as possible. Ideally get a woman friend to back you up and say you're both terrified of this potential sex criminal and need a restraining order.

All that magic stuff is a load of nonsense, it only works if you believe in it.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This reads too much like a work of fiction, the OP even refers to it as a story several times.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sounds like a serious situation, if it's true. You have gotten some good advice, but I want to repeat some, and maybe add to it.

One, some of this is spiritual. You need help, from God, to defeat that sort of thing. That said, the best way to make it stop, and the only real way to make sure it stays stopped, is to, well" get your business straight with God". I am talking, simply, salvation. Jesus as Savior. Yes, God can protect those that are not saved, and I have heard some pretty powerful testimonies from people in that regard, but it's always better to be walking with Him, than to be walking alone. With that down, you can, through the power of the Name of Jesus, flat out order anything demonic away from you. Very serious here; this works. That can help protect from any curses as well.

As for the physical stuff. Well, check the tires, every single time you go out. My husband's car had the lugs loosened, too. Some drug dealer types had come into the neighborhood, and apparently didn't like us sitting outside in the summer evenings. We had that happen, lights left on in the cars (that we were certain were off, and other similar things. Some nights, when I was outside star gazing with my older son, lights off, we would even catch sight of someone creeping around. Nothing we could prove, but it all stopped when they left. The wheel, though.....that can be VERY dangerous. In this case, it came off as he was driving very slowly, about to turn onto our street. He drove a lot that day, too, so yeah, I feel like God protected him. No, can't prove who did it, and they had better be glad I didn't catch them at it! Anyway, check the lugs, regularly. Report THAT incident to the police, too. Paper trail. Anything that is tampered with or vandalized, report it.

If you see the jerk around, photograph him. One, that's proof. Two, if he's like a person or two I have encountered, that might actually freak him out a bit. Digital is best, and EMAIL copies, as soon as you have them, to someone you can trust. Family, a few friends, just to be sure they don't vanish. The cops can see those, too, as proof he's stalking. As for him maybe being right outside your window....well, normally, I would say to get a gun, but with your statements about those visions or whatever, I don't think that's a good idea. A taser, Mace, sure. Plus, a DOG. Nice, big dog, like a Rottie, or a German shepherd. Highly recommend a Rottie. Good, smart dogs, very loyal, and very protective. had one that was half-Rottie, and she was AWESOME protection. Never worried with her around. A good dog will let you know if someone is actually around.

The hypnosis.....did you ever actually do his "initiation" or whatever it is? I mean, was there some time that you were around this guy, and took some sort of drug? It is very possible for someone to suggest things under hypnosis, and that could make it easier, maybe, for him to affect you now. Whether you did or not, there, you have to get tough. Do NOT allow him to scare you. I am not sure how he could hypnotize you without being physically right there, though, so that's a bit odd. Does this happen when you are alone? How do you know he's involved? Is it possible that this is all dreams, brought about by the constant worry he's causing you? I have pretty vivid dreams, and real life worries can affect those quite a bit.

I would make sure that you aren't being drugged, though. If this happens again, maybe see about being tested? Is it possible someone is potting something into your food or water? Or, weirder, bringing some sort of gas into the room where you sleep? Is anyone else affected?
Have you discussed all of this with the doctor that prescribed the anti-psychotics? That should be done immediately, if you haven't. Some of this could be an effect of the medication. I don't want to downplay what you are experiencing; I just want to offer all possible solutions.

So, basically, discuss the medicine and the issues with your doctor. Work on the spiritual side of things. Take steps to be sure your home is safe. Report anything provable to the police.

The BEST thing I think you could do is set up video cameras around your property. One aimed at your car, some around the house, to catch any trespassers on camera, and even some where you are, so that, if something happens to you, you have documentation. Those visions, or trances, or dreams, or whatever; you can see if anyone is there or not. Time and date stamps, and a system that could record and upload directly to your computer would be best, if that's possible. Then you could obtain proof, if and when something happens, and proof will show that you are not imagining all of this. That's the best suggestion I have.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I read your post, and from my own personal faith, I will tell you that when I am done typing this, I am going to pray directly for you to get help and peace in this situation.

Having said that.....

WTF is wrong with you? "Someone's living on my property." like you have to be a helpless victim to that kind of antics if it's reality. Call the cops if someone is "living on your property", this makes no sense.

Also, if I was a burger flipper (or whatever) and some doofus came up to me and told me that one day he'd ask me to do something and I would be unable to refuse, I'd tell him that he could bite a big one and to get away, and stay away from me. Even if it cost me my 7 buck an hour "career". Sorry, dignity and safety is worth more than flipping a burger.

Did you do so? No. Rather you run to your "manager" like you were running to "mommy" looking for the shelter of apron strings and a good cuddle. This shows a lack of sound judgement and maturity, sorry but you have to affect your own reality.

Lex Luther over here then one day "commands you to kidnap some kid and run off to canada" ?????

Are you nuts? Did he proposition this to you in person? or you had a "dream"? Because let me tell you bud, if someone asked me something like that to my face, I'd be on the phone to the POLICE and telling the sucker to get off my property or away from me, period.

Stand up, stop cowering, take control of your situation. Nobody has any control over you unless YOU GIVE IT TO THEM.

"Be WISE as serpents, GENTLE as doves"

Look it up.

You don't have to be anyone's fool. You don't have to be violent but you can be aggressive in resolving problems that come your way.

IMHO, you need to pray on this, MAN(or woman) up, take charge of yourself, and stop running around like a immature VICTIM.

Sheesh, I mean really?

Taken on a whirlwind tour of some insane hallucination with speed zones and boarded up.... i can't even get into that.... do you hear yourself? Did you read what you wrote?

Take control of your situation, step back and say to yourself "I'm not letting some irrational fears and some wierdo rule my life!"

Take steps that are needed so that you stand FIRM and not in FEAR.

Seriously will pray for you, hope you can stand strong, I mean you only good advice and best of intentions!

X

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

the purpose of this thread is to find help. If any shamans, priests, or anyone with any experience fighting this stuff can help, please do. There is another “good” coven that’s been helping me some.

Shamans, priests, and “good” covens are only going to make things WORSE.

MUCH worse...

"The religion scholars from Jerusalem came down spreading rumors that he was working black magic, using devil tricks to impress them with spiritual power. Jesus confronted their slander with a story: “Does it make sense to send a devil to catch a devil, to use Satan to get rid of Satan? A constantly squabbling family disintegrates. If Satan were fighting Satan, there soon wouldn’t be any Satan left." Mark 3:22-27 (The Message)

www.biblegateway.com...

Save yourself a lot of time and trouble and go directly to the SOURCE.

Satan is the SOURCE of your problems...

Jesus is the SOLUTION.

Until you face that reality, you'll just be chasing your tail forever.

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Ian Clayton (Ex Sorcerer) Fourth Dimension Power

Unleashing the Supernatural Power of God in Your Life

Things that invite demonic spirits - Mark Virkler seven supernatural prayers

The 3 causes of the abduction experience (directly relates)

Purpose - Francis Chan

You need to get some help from someone locally who walks in real fourth dimension power.
For example: The HUB in Harrisonburg, Va.

He poses as a part time preacher at a local worship center.

We are in a WAR...

Wars always involve SPIES.

" ...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

Infiltration of Freemasonry

The Vatican has infiltrated, or neutered and spayed, virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom.

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

"Some of the most famous church "leaders" and evangelists on the planet are Illuminati operatives who use religion to manipulate and brain-wash their followers while engaging in Satanic rituals that beggar belief."

Link

Man is the source of the worlds problems. God created man. If God created man, then god is part of the problem...
Your theory works both ways, all it's doing is snitching on someone/something else. It isn't a solution to the worlds problem.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is there a nice way to say that someone is bat crap crazy?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Not really, In my experience most are highly offended if you suggest they're having psychological problems. Only the other day i was chased down the street by a hoard of Catholics screaming burn the heretic !

yeah only kidding.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why is it that whenever I read these stories, I always find half way through the same line approximately "I have been taking my medication" or "the medication I'm on makes things worse" then followed by I'm not psychotic/ill/delusional? The very fact that you are on anti psychotic drugs kinda negates the "not ill" line.However, being ill doesn't mean you can't get to grips with the reality you've created and do something about it.

I do believe that at some point, before too long, some people are really going to have to sit down and give themselves a good talking to, and realise that they see hear imagine things differently to other people hence the medication. Mental illness isn't fun I know, sometimes you don't even know you are ill in the first place, but when you understand how the mind works you may be able to combat your active imagination and the fear that comes with it. Everything you hear watch read is stored in your head together with the emotions that you felt/feel at the time and its so very easy to blow things completely out of proportion due to that fear and even easier to convince yourself its all true and the more you do that...the more it appears to be so.

Reading some of the replies though I find far more frightening than your actual story! Satan demons cults poisoned food guns tasers.....good grief I probably won't sleep myself now!

PS You probably won't like this but your feelings of of persecution sounds like a very typical case of paranoid schizophrenia and perhaps this is something that should be addressed

edit on 13-12-2012 by phyllida because: missed a bit

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What does he do when it gets cold??????

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hi, can you give us an update?
Have any of the suggestions made helped you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join