It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked by witches and a con man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I never wanted to be one of those that put weird stuff on ATS for attention. I won’t do it. I will however tell you a story that I am in the middle of living right now, that has literally made my life a living hell. Before I tell this story I would like to point out that the purpose of this thread is to find help. If any shamans, priests, or anyone with any experience fighting this stuff can help, please do.

It started about ten years ago. I was in high school and had a few friends that were into Wicca or witch craft. Nothing out of the ordinary really. They both knew a man who’s name I can‘t share here because evidentially the bastard still has rights in this country. I later found out that he is the leader of a local coven. A fairly bad coven as is evident later on in the story.

Some time passed after hearing the name dropped. A name that would be dropped many times to me over the next five years. I’m guessing that it probably isn’t his real name. For the sake of the story we’ll just call him Teri or “the demon“.

Back to the young people I knew. One of them got pregnant and lost a baby. She was smoking, not eating, and still very sexually active. Somehow I got blamed for it, and into the Teri “hat” my name went. She and he feel they have a legitimate vendetta against me.

About one year later while at my job, a man randomly approached me and said, “One day I will ask you to do something and you will do it without question.” He stared into my eyes with a crazed stare. I was terrified. I went to my boss and told her some crazy man was messing with me.

When confronted he claimed to be a preacher. He quickly talked his way out of the situation like any good con man, and had everyone believing that he helped people by the time it was over. I never gave it a second thought afterwards.

Over the next few years I had a few close calls with death. Someone removed the lug nuts from one of my tires, I almost got ran off the road a few times by faceless drivers, someone brandished a gun at me on the interstate. I thought it was just the crazy world we live in. A few more people dropped the name.

It never really registered that I knew this man, much less that I knew what he was/is. Eventually he would follow me over to another town when I moved, and he’s been following me for the past ten years. He’s told me in dreams that were once forgotten that I was his pet project. A real life so called demonic possession.

More recently we have suspected someone sleeping on our property. Sleeping and being near my body seems to be a requirement for this to work. He also works with hypnosis. The real fight came recently.

He decided to try to convince me to kidnap a child and go to Canada. I obviously refused, and the resulting manipulation of my mind was nothing short of terrifying.

At first it was just trying to convince me to commit a crime. After I refused, he sent me to a laveyan Satanistic world. At least that’s what the hallucination was portraying. People only lived 32 years, churches were all boarded up, God was absent. Teri was the operator in a very messed up world. He was everywhere in the hallucination. He was signing his work in my opinion.

After flailing around in “hell” for a time, he brought me out of that. He took me to a more placid but equally ridiculous “world” where all speed limits were 25. Deer were huge and beautiful animals. I was taken to the hospital in that particular “world” or hallucination. I spent the next week in a so called “behavioral hospital”.

While in there I was still seeing things. I got out of there about a week ago, and last night, Teri was under my window chanting away yet again.

I chased him off but the things I have been doing lately since regaining my freedom are nothing short of classic demonic possession at first glance.

He has to be near my body for anything to happen, but I’ve been doing lucid dreaming and several other so called “skills”. He’s been trying to convince me that I can be a shaman or am a shaman as well. As I said I know a bit about this stuff from my high school years. I’ve been channeling everything he gives me into healing others. I think if I do that enough he may lose interest and leave me alone.

There is another “good” coven that’s been helping me some. I’m not sure who these people are or how they know what’s going on, but they seem to. They left me a phone number and have been giving cryptic advice like, “to conquer evil is to deny it battle.”

Now that I have left his control partly, I can’t help but notice things look different. In the months leading up to this attack, things radically changed. ATS doesn’t even look the same anymore to be perfectly honest. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this guy? Keep in mind I have zero proof of any wrong doing, and this guy is at least part con artist.

If I had to guess who/what Teri is I’d say he’s one part con artist, one part hypnotist, and three parts satanic witch and leader of a very bad coven. Does anyone know how to beat this guy?

As I recall he’s also working the angle of, “I’m giving you power” idea. He’s not, he’s trying to turn me into his property, and I don’t like it one bit. I’m happy to say that thus far he is failing, but I don’t know how long I can keep fighting him.

My family thinks I have gone completely nuts. I have tried telling them what’s happening. They won’t listen. They just think I’m lying about taking my medicine, which I have taken religiously, and it is one of the most potent anti-psychotics you can get. It does nothing. Although it is helping me regain my mind.

Suffice it to say that my mind is coming back into alignment. I wish that legally I could do more to warn others about this guy, but evidentially my hands are legally tied as far as warning people. If you live in the tidewater Virginia area and something similar happens to you, remember that man and keep your guard up. Once you let it down, he will weasel his way back into your life. He poses as a part time preacher at a local worship center.

He may have aspirations of God hood. I really couldn’t tell you. I think his motivation may be a vendetta, or it may be mere coincidence that I know this guy previously.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AnarchysAngel

Does anyone know how to beat this guy?

The easiest way to win is to pray to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Then the nephil spirits that work with Teri will see YHWH's protection around you. The demons will realise that Teri has summoned them into a lose-lose situation.

The demons will then look for a way out. If Teri has no protection, he will be ripped to shreds in seconds especially if he has summoned some real nasty negative entities from sheol.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I did that last night actually. I asked the lord to shelter me from the likes of him. What exactly should I do beyond that? I'm not a bad person but this is scaring the crap out of me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Honestly, from what I gather you have a history of mental illness. I am not calling you crazy or a liar.

What I will say is that it is all probably in your head, the details that is. There may in fact be some sort of person or people messing with you. Witchcraft is mostly a big con and the sort of people it attracts are usually scummy. That said, just realize you are giving this situation power over you. It only works when you believe in it.

I recommend you not practice any faith or craft of any sort. No spiritual teachings, nothing. You need a cool down period. Anything you do will only feed the psychosis.

You are not being possessed, your mind is trying to cope with anxiety it does not comprehend entirely so it makes elaborate situations so as to justify an equally elaborate response that gives you an illusion of control.

You don't need to control this situation and you don't need to surrender to it. You need to diffuse it and remove the hold it has on you. You need to stop empowering it and feeding it.

Keep on the meds and take it easy. If you find yourself suspecting evil deeds, take a step back and place as much doubt and reason on the scale as possible and just look again.

Either way, be calm and relax. There is no problem that lasts forever and no temporary problem needs a permanent solution.

Good luck, be well.

Oh ignore all "witchcraft" solutions people will offer you. That is the last thing you need right now.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
First, I am Wiccan and what you're describing isn't a Coven, it's a cult. HUGE difference in my view and as I'm reading your story, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other but name and references to common beliefs ..or things stolen from the Wiccan Faith to use in the cult-con.

In real world terms, I recommend you get police support on this. Quickly. They may do nothing concrete but you don't need them to. What you need is a paper trail to document the ongoing nature of the threat and harassment. Next or at roughly the same time, I'd take out an order of protection with the county against the man. A temp one is a freebie in this state (You don't need to prove much, if anything) and the long term formal one takes what your ^^ above paper trail is meant to establish for you. Your state may vary considerably. Out of pocket cost here would be $25 for the temp and maybe $100 for the formal, long term one.

There is something I learned in seeing a cult work up close, a long time ago. It's a lesson I never forgot because it's a lesson I watched put to good effect in almost getting teenagers to kill for the "Mother and Father" of the group. It was an evil evil thing to see and the only good thing was the friend I was that close to help get out ..DID get out. The lesson I learned though?

The APPEARANCE of power IS power. You and the others are giving this man the vast majority of the power he has. It's not a vague of ethereal thing either. As you know all too well...It's real enough, isn't it? You can't just 'unbelieve' him into powerlessness. However, by the sound of it, you have a sick bastard here that feeds on the fear and long term terror of others. Standing up in ways I suggest above would be a start. He'll react very badly..IMO...or start to fade while hunting for a new victim that won't likely call his bluff in public.

Now as a final note....I have a CCW and carry a gun, in part, because of men like him I knew in that very distant time and place in my past. Given your other details...a gun isn't realistic or a good idea here. However, I sure would seriously consider a real Tazer, if legal in your state or..failing that...the more compact and weaker 'stunner' units (The ones with the metal prongs you can bounce little lightning bolts between to test) or Pepper Spray...and I'd recommend the BIG "Dog the Bounty Hunter" size bottles for home, not the cute little purse size squirt containers. :up;

Good luck on this...I hate to hear people being victimized by self declared tin pot tyrants that make a living out of exploiting those they can terrify.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
"He decided to try to convince me to kidnap a child and go to Canada. I obviously refused, and the resulting manipulation of my mind was nothing short of terrifying. "

pepper spray works
stop a cop ask for help with a stalker issue

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Oh.. One other note? That cult I saw up close....went out of their WAY to find and 'recruit' the kids with the most emotional issues and clearest mental issues as seen by others and the outside world. It made them easier to control but far more importantly as I came to realize....it made the cult almost bulletproof. Who would believe anything the 'kids' said? 'bunch of crazy nut jobs...........or so the image was and a VERY effective one at that. It sure did keep the ones running the whole thing safe enough that I saw.

So...I certainly won't take what you say about personal mental issues as a basis to think you make it up. Quite the contrary...it makes a person more attractive to be singled out by groups like that.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I did that last night actually. I asked the lord to shelter me from the likes of him. What exactly should I do beyond that? I'm not a bad person but this is scaring the crap out of me.

Go up to him and ask why he harasses you.

With the spirit of the Messiah surrounding you he can either run, or speak the truth.

The demons that are with him will be long gone by the time you are within speaking distance.

Then once the truth is out, hopefully a truce can be met. Maybe its all one big misunderstanding.

Its time for peace now in this world. A time for grudges to be forgotten if there is one.
edit on 10-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ten years ago I told him that I had a gun and would use it. Last night he scampered off into the woods when I walked out. I guess he didn't realize that I just left my hair brush in the car. I wasn't even armed.

I do know a few things about his so called cult or coven. He has an initiation ritual. He drugs you and then takes you through a sort of vision quest to bring you into the "inner circle".

Thanks for the good advice. I'll put it to use immediately. Sadly in this state, I think he has to violate a law before I can do much of anything. Loose laws are great until you actually need real protection.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Go up to him and ask why he harasses you.

With the spirit of the Messiah surrounding you he can either run, or speak the truth.

The demons that are with him will be long gone by the time you are within speaking distance.

Then once the truth is out, hopefully a truce can be met. Maybe its all one big misunderstanding.

Its time for peace now in this world. A time for grudges to be forgotten if there is one.
edit on 10-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

there is a time to stand and defend yourself too
world peace doesn't attack you...so be a victim or stand and overcome when attacked by mental deviants

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
see if your state statue allows carry of a taser
between a taser and pepper spray he'll get it
as i say
be a victim or one who stood
who else will if you don't care
care about you...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If this may help a bit, it's the official site for the makers of the Taser brand device. The same one the cops use as opposed to the myriad of knockoffs and similar gizmos floating around. On the page I link here are their listings for State by State legal status for carry and/or possession of a Taser by normal people. Looks good for most states.

Taser - State by State Legal Status\

Hope that helps!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

2 options -

1 the civilised way - get a court injunction / restraining order

2 - the messy way - shoot the idiot till he stops moving

edit to ad :

and then burn the corpse [ only applies to option 2 ]
edit on 10-12-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

There is another “good” coven that’s been helping me some. I’m not sure who these people are or how they know what’s going on, but they seem to. They left me a phone number and have been giving cryptic advice like, “to conquer evil is to deny it battle.”

Do you understand what this means as it is all the advice one needs?

If I had to guess who/what Teri is I’d say he’s one part con artist, one part hypnotist, and three parts satanic witch and leader of a very bad coven. Does anyone know how to beat this guy?

It seems you do not understand,

If you wish to beat this guy at the game he is playing you have already lost, you need to stop playing his game.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Your fear, anxiety, and your willingness to perceive him as threat allows this person to continue to manipulate you. This is compounded by whatever mental issues you have. I am going to re-itterate what others have said; protect yourself in some way, get some type of restraining order, and ignore this goblin.

You are the one giving him power over you, no one else.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel
reply to post by Rapha

I would implore the Lord to take control of Teri.Have the Lord pray for Teri. Dream of holy water being dumped on Teri and he being destroyed. You have to stop being the victim and instead make your life a place where Teri does not want to be any longer.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
First, I am Wiccan and what you're describing isn't a Coven, it's a cult. HUGE difference in my view and as I'm reading your story, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other but name and references to common beliefs ..or things stolen from the Wiccan Faith to use in the cult-con.

In real world terms, I recommend you get police support on this. Quickly. They may do nothing concrete but you don't need them to. What you need is a paper trail to document the ongoing nature of the threat and harassment. Next or at roughly the same time, I'd take out an order of protection with the county against the man. A temp one is a freebie in this state (You don't need to prove much, if anything) and the long term formal one takes what your ^^ above paper trail is meant to establish for you. Your state may vary considerably. Out of pocket cost here would be $25 for the temp and maybe $100 for the formal, long term one.

There is something I learned in seeing a cult work up close, a long time ago. It's a lesson I never forgot because it's a lesson I watched put to good effect in almost getting teenagers to kill for the "Mother and Father" of the group. It was an evil evil thing to see and the only good thing was the friend I was that close to help get out ..DID get out. The lesson I learned though?

The APPEARANCE of power IS power. You and the others are giving this man the vast majority of the power he has. It's not a vague of ethereal thing either. As you know all too well...It's real enough, isn't it? You can't just 'unbelieve' him into powerlessness. However, by the sound of it, you have a sick bastard here that feeds on the fear and long term terror of others. Standing up in ways I suggest above would be a start. He'll react very badly..IMO...or start to fade while hunting for a new victim that won't likely call his bluff in public.

Now as a final note....I have a CCW and carry a gun, in part, because of men like him I knew in that very distant time and place in my past. Given your other details...a gun isn't realistic or a good idea here. However, I sure would seriously consider a real Tazer, if legal in your state or..failing that...the more compact and weaker 'stunner' units (The ones with the metal prongs you can bounce little lightning bolts between to test) or Pepper Spray...and I'd recommend the BIG "Dog the Bounty Hunter" size bottles for home, not the cute little purse size squirt containers. :up;

Good luck on this...I hate to hear people being victimized by self declared tin pot tyrants that make a living out of exploiting those they can terrify.

Got to be the best post of the thread right here on several levels. Wiccans do not do this sort of manipulation/control/mindfreak junk. They are by and large decent people who have a "do no harm to others" type of spiritual code. I have to agree that it sounds more like a cult.

Excellent advice on CCW and its application to this situation. I wish more people would CCW legally and responsably. A TASER is a better bet for this circumstance and I think you gave perfect advice here.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Cant you get a restraining order?
That will keep him away. Once you have a restraining order against him, he can't get near you.
If he does he's in big trouble.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Dudes sleeping on your property? Set out a bear trap(s), use night vision goggles & shoot him with a blowgun (put the dart in a red onion for 48 hrs. & you got botchulism when it gets in his blood stream he'll regret it.)

Whats he gonna do " I was trespassing/stalking dude & he shot me with a blowgun" botchulism(sp?) is a fatal food poisoning impossible for a court to prove you gave it to him.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I have no history of mental illness.

I'm going to ask God for a BBQ this Christmas and see what happens.

I'm just kidding.

edit on 10-12-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join