It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory About How Ed Leedskalnin Built Coral Castle

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: atomik22

I think it is well-known that Leedskalnin used block and tackle to get the stones out of the ground.

What is unaccounted for, I believe, is the precision that is evident - in the 9-ton gate, for example.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

the reality is he had winches , A-frames and other mundane equipment - that he was witnessed using

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
This thread is based on the work of a researcher by the name of Jeremy Stride, from Victoria, Australia.

I'm getting a blank screen when I try to pull up Jeremy's website code144.com.

Does anyone have current info about his work?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
new here not sure if this has been mentioned but most people arnt aware of it the sweet sixteen ed referred to was gold i will let you do the maths but this i have no doubt,
Also not usually known by most ed followers is the book written by the neighbour he lived with while recovering and he also sold him the land which he oringinally bought ,this book reveals a secret to where his knowledge of moving rocks really came from and if you read it carefully and do your research you will see how he really learnt the secrets of the egyptians it took him time and patients and an incredible intuition.
I am lucky enough to have already been looking in this direction long before i herd of ed and understand where he looked i will leave you with a riddle of my own sun shines sweetly through my, my window today.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: edfloaters
the sweet sixteen ed referred to was gold i will let you do the maths

Okay but what do you mean?

the book written by the neighbour he lived with while recovering and he also sold him the land which he oringinally bought ,this book reveals a secret to where his knowledge of moving rocks really came from and if you read it carefully and do your research you will see how he really learnt the secrets of the egyptians it took him time and patients and an incredible intuition.

I pulled up my own Posts in Thread trying to refresh my memory of whether I had posted about that book.

Clicking on a link I now see that Jeremy Stride's website evidently is still there, afterall:

www.code144.com...

Lake interviewed people for his book so apparently his is not the book you're talking about.

What's the title and author of the book you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
im not sure the name and author as its been a while since reading it but i do remember where i found it so give me a day or two and i will try and find it again i actually came across it by accident the first time i pressume the author was the neighbour as its written in first person format as if written by her.
no it wasnt the carol lake book but i havent read this one so thanx i will do my best to find it again. while the book was about ed it wasnt about his technology but allowed me to understand a time scale of his work and gave personal information about him that when read in accordance with his other papers reveals some interesting things

by the way 16 has nothin to do with gold i threw that in for a laugh and to see what others would say (my bad)
to be honest im not completely sure other than to say it has to do with space(our solar system most deffinitly is different to how we are told). the way science currently explains it is far to complicated , when ed was asked how he moved those stones his answer was its simple when you know how . this know how is the reality about gravity which he wrote about much later in his articles on magnetism. It is obvious to me now that his ability to lift stones came before his work on magnetism this was an attempt for him to understand the physics behind what he already knew.what it was he knew was about venus and the buddhist middleway venus/earth orbit has a ratio of 2.6/1.6 these numbers are very important to gravity perhaps this 1.6 has to do with sweet16?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: edfloaters

The book that Jeremy Stride calls "Coral Castle Book" is by Col. Carrol A. Lake, and Stride has posted a 67 page .pdf file of it on his website.

Here's an excerpt:

. . . The scene shifts back, nearly 35 years, to two men approaching a little pioneer home on the edge of that vast uncharted sea of grass and endless swamps called “The Everglades.” One, fairly heavy and middle-aged, waved to a sweet-faced smiling woman who was standing in the doorway. He called, “I’ve brought company!”

She saw a small, thin man, with light blond hair, neatly dressed in a white shirt open at the throat and blue trousers, a hat in his hand, standing beside her husband. “he looks desperately ill,” she thought, though her smile of welcome broadened.

“This is Ed – er,” and Reuben L. Moser turned to the little man. “What did you say your name is?” “Ed. Ed Leedskalnin,” he replied, in a brisk tone, smiling and bowing. His accent was so thick you could out it. “Oh, yes. Ed Leedskalnin,” Moser nodded vigorously. “So thoughtless of me to forget. Yes, Ed Leedskalnin, Frances. He’s looking for some land”

www.code144.com...

Does Reuben L. Moser sound right?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It is obvious to me now that his ability to lift stones came before his work on magnetism this was an attempt for him to understand the physics behind what he already knew.what it was he knew was about venus and the buddhist middleway venus/earth orbit has a ratio of 2.6/1.6 these numbers are very important to gravity perhaps this 1.6 has to do with sweet16?

Wow.

As in the physics behind his ability to lift stones.

Venus and the Buddhist Middle Way? How does that fit in?

edit on 08/06/14 by Mary Rose because: Remove extraneous space

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
well yes and no the physics behind venus/earth relationship which is responsible for his ability to lift stone you can be sure space and our solar system are far different to todays view and im fairly shore ed seen things different i think i read some quote from him saying how he was defooled as to our orbit by his allignment stone thing and i think he was fassinated with venus too. the middle way refers to both the mental approach to life as well as the maths(remember india is the home of maths) 2.6/1.6 are related to the fibonacci sequence this is nothing new but it is the very nature of matter and when you see our earth for what it really is and our movement relative to venus and you forget all that crap they teach our youth about gravity and magnetism then you have a very good place to start asking how would i lift a big arse stone

just a side note about all the pyramids and temples around the globe that seem related in construction methods my first question here is not how were they built but why were they built imagine you new and everyone new that most life on earth was going to die and you live in a golden age with most knowledge now known however you know earth faces massive devastation what would you do as a society?
one thing would be get the hell off earth perhaps with the intent to return when safer another would be to leave your knowledge and representation of your race in earthquake proof building construction if you do a little thinki about egyptian and other writtings and symbols some of these pictures show the universe at it really is but thats not what the supposed translations are

to travel the middle path you must know where the edges lie then you will know where the right path lies to think a thought higher and look from above night like a black mirror gives back like does love

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

well yes and no the physics behind venus/earth relationship which is responsible for his ability to lift stone you can be sure space and our solar system are far different to todays view and im fairly shore ed seen things different i think i read some quote from him saying how he was defooled as to our orbit by his allignment stone thing and i think he was fassinated with venus too.

Okay so Ed Leedskalnin as alternative physics involves not only how did he manage to build the castle but also his alternative view of the solar system - that does sound familiar to me from my reading of him now that I think about it.

(remember india is the home of maths)

I’ve never thought about that before.

2.6/1.6 are related to the fibonacci sequence

I didn’t know that.

it is the very nature of matter

I did know that and it is very significant – true.

and when you see our earth for what it really is and our movement relative to venus and you forget all that crap they teach our youth about gravity and magnetism then you have a very good place to start asking how would i lift a big arse stone

What is the discrepancy between mainstream science and Leedskalnin on the movement of the earth relative to Venus?

Briefly what is wrong about mainstream teaching about gravity and magnetism?

to travel the middle path you must know where the edges lie then you will know where the right path lies to think a thought higher and look from above night like a black mirror gives back like does love

Look from above night?

A black mirror?

Does "love" have an analogy in science?

Also, did you catch this:

originally posted by: Mary Rose
Does Reuben L. Moser sound right?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
love in science lol ask yourself when and why did science become a trusted area for our leaders to follow find this and you will find the first fundamental flaw from the correct path

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: edfloaters

I don't know what you mean.

Again, I'm trying to understand:

. . . look from above night like a black mirror gives back like does love

As it relates to science.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm going to need a bigger tinfoil hat for these riddles...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
got some new info on how he cut the stones its related to transmutation of stone to liquid

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That front door is a work of art. I would to visit one day.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
He used an advanced pulley system.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Maybe Leedskalnin was using Wallie Wallington's methods.

He's building a stonehenge in michigan.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to: Mary Rose HERE IS HOW LEEDSKALNIN MADE HIS STONES LIGHTER. THE EGYPTIANS TOO. They both used stone with crystal patternsa. Coral is a crystaline structure and an expression of gravities frequency patternS. Sandstone is also crystalline and poros. Both are water permeable. THIS IS ONE KEY. Both Leedskalnin and the Egyptians soaked their stones in water and exposed then to light. LIGHT IS ANOTHER KEY. UV light in particular. UV light is 10 to the 16th Hertz. It's Eds Sweet 16. It also means the frequency or sweet spot needed to gently stimulate the "girls" in the water. The crystaline structure of the stones, because they are an expression of gravity's resonance, can be stimulated by electromagnetic and radio frequencies to reduce the attractive force between the stone and earths gravity. Also of note. New theories believe light is the cause of gravity, thus it creates gravity and is needed in the equation to overcome gravity's resonance pattern. This is likely the reason most UFOs look like balls of light. We have three keys now, SOLID/Physical CRYSTAL Expression of Gravity, a dam for our water and light to resonate in. ADM a dam., A container made of the expression of gravity. LIGHT (a contributor to gravitiy's frequency). And WATER, a medium to conduct the frequencies needed to overcome gravity. Also, water is hydrogen which is a core frequency expression of the sun's light and oxygen an expression of earth's frequency created by chlorophyll in plants. ED actually talks about chlorophyll and water. He did it on purpose. FREQUENCY EXPRESSIONS OF GRAVITY FOR THIS DISCUSSION SO FAR INCLUDE: 1) CRYSTALs 2) WATER , H2O 3) LIGHT. Then he used a 24 magnet rotating wheel 12 and 12, 12 mnths in the year, 12 divisions. 6666 - 24, 4 x 6 = 24. This is the beat of gravity. It resonance with the beat of 12 or 24. 6 6 6 6. Symbolically 6969696969. six and nines represent vortex wells symbolically. The beat of 12 or 24 is the beat of this planets gravity. It's like the low range frequency. Then ED needed the Higher end frequency expression in radio waves. RA DIO or Ra DIO . Ra- Light. Radio is another range of the light spectrum. DIO means the up and down wave. Up down up down 9696. SOLID CRYSTAL EXPRESSION, WATER LIQUID EXPRESSION, LIGHT frequency range expression ( I suspect UV @ 10 to the 16th hertz), RADIO frequency expression, ELECTROMAGNETIC LONG RANGE FREQUENCY STIMULATOR (eds wheel), I suspect the UV light fequency because ED did his work after sunset, UV light gets absorbed into objects and resides there for a while after sunset, while the other spectra disperse. EGYPTIANS MOST LIKELY USED A COMBINATION OF HIGH AND LOW FREQUENCY SOUND SPECTRA to stimulate the stones to overcome gravity. This may sound strange to many of you scientific folk, but I suspect light and water are actually living consciousness energy or can be looked at them that way. They get attracted to music just like humans do. If you stimulate them with key frequencies you can draw them away fro gravity and toward your objective. Having the light and water "dance" or resonate in the correct type of structure ie a crystalline expression of nature which is an expression of gravity's frequency creates a unified field or pattern of resonance throughout the entire stone. Getting all your water and light dancing in a unified pulse and direction is important and water porous crystalline natural stones are the easiest way to create the necessary conditions for such a system. SO LEEDSKALNIN USED 5 THINGS. Chrystal Solids, Water Liquid, Light, Electromagnetism, and Radio. The Egyptians likely used a range of low and high frequency sound waves in place of radio and electromagnetism. If you don't have a radio and an electromagnetic wheel, try soaking a cube of coral in water, expose it to light all day and then get some heavy duty high frequency and low frequency bass speakers and hit your water and light soaked coral cube. See if you can get them to at least lose weight. Put the cubes on a digital scale and see if they lose weight while you adjust your sound frequencies. Pulses will be important in the music as well. The right combination of constant and pulsation frequencies in long range and short ranges. This goes for those of you who have access to electromagnetic wheels and radios. Pulses, constants, high frequency, short wave and long wave frequencies. These frequencies should be in natures frequency expression ranges. try different hertz and tones. The crystalline structure of the sand stone and corals is very important. for these stones are a natural expression of gravity's frequency.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join