It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory About How Ed Leedskalnin Built Coral Castle

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Inquiziter

This picture that I have edited, might help with my explanation ?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiziter

reply to post by Inquiziter

This picture that I have edited, might help with my explanation ?

I have since found the Middle Tripod (B) it is the tallest he used.
I think I now understand how he did this ( Now there's a claim

edit on 6-1-2013 by Inquiziter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
He credits Jon DePew regarding magnetism in sacred geometry.

There is a page on the website Free Energy Community that provides the audio for four hours of interviews of Don DePew by Jeff Rense and one by Mike Hagan: Link.
edit on 01/18/13 by Mary Rose because: Wording

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

He credits Jon DePew regarding magnetism in sacred geometry.

Here is what Jon DePew says in his Description for his YouTube video "CoralCastleCode: Summary Part 1":

Published on Aug 16, 2012

First of a series : The events that lead up to How the True meaning of Sacred Geometry was first revealed in 2003 then website created 2004 .. There are a Ton of esoteric teachings with Sacred Geometry all through them .. yet no one really knew what Sacred Geometry REALLY represented .. The segmented BLUEPRINTS to ENERGY .. The Mathematical Formula of CREATION . That is until 2003 when it was first revealed to the world & blossoming ever since .

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
For another thread I have been googling magnetic monopole. I've just discovered an author of a book, Lawrence J. Wippler. The book is The Theory of Everything, Solved. The theory encompasses the magnetic monopole.

He has made a series of videos, including a video about how Ed Leedskalnin's Perpetual Motion Holder works:

Uploaded on Nov 30, 2010

By using magnetic monopoles you can explain how Ed Leedskalnin
perpetual motion holder works. Website theoryofeverythingsolved.com

Why does mainstream science say there is no magnetic monopole?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I'm going to mention the following simply because that number "144" is staring up at me. I'm reading the book The Harmonic Conquest of Space by Bruce L. Cathie. It is copyright 1998 and 2012 and the publisher is Adventures Unlimited Press. In the front of the book under "Definitions of Terms" Cathie says:

. . . I theorise that space and time manifest from the geometric harmonies of the wave-motions of light—the maximum fundamental harmonic of light, in geometric terms, being an angular velocity of 144,000 minutes of arc or nautical miles per grid second in relation to the Earth's surface and there being 97,200 grid seconds to one revolution of the Earth. . . .

Cathie believes there is an electromagnetic grid system that crisscrosses the Earth and can be harnessed for "anti-gravity," a term which some people don't like but we know what it means, free energy, levitation, etc.

This is very interesting. I've actually been to Coral Castle twice and it's probably the most interesting place I've ever been to. You can feel the energy flowing through the place making you feel very alive.

What's most important is that Ed Leedskalnin chose that spot in Homestead Florida specifically. He knew that energy flowed through that area that could be harnessed for anti-gravity. It has been hypothesized that he learned the secrets of utilizing lei lines, which I think is correct. At least one group of people saw him levitating the blocks.

I'll add that the tour guide had said that they found out he was hiding magnets in the well. They didn't know if he did this to hide the fact that he used magnets, or to magnetize the water for some reason. I'm amazed that more scientists haven't tried to solve this mystery.

To those debunkers on here who try to say that there wasn't anything particularly noteworthy about this construction, you should watch this In Search of episode where they use a crane to try and move a piece of coral comparable to some of the average ones used in Coral Castle. It nearly pulls the crane over, and that wasn't even the largest block used in Coral Castle.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've discovered another YouTube video today related to Leedskalnin.

The description:

Published on Feb 6, 2013

Demo of a simplified version of the Leedskalnin device, showing bonding between two pieces of un-magnetized tool steel, using an insulated 18g copper wire & car battery.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

That's not magnetism? What is it then? Seems like magnetism to me. He even said after that, "They're slightly magnetized afterwards". I'm not sure this is the answer to Coral Castle.
edit on 12-2-2013 by kiwasabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

I got the idea to post the video from Pure Energy Systems, and now, one day later, I see this important update of the article, "Leedskalnin "Perpetual Motion Holder" (PMH) Bond Effect":

Preface Note -- NOT EXOTIC
by Sterling D. Allan

February 12, 2013; 4:45 pm MDT [GMT-7]

Though many in the comments were saying that this is a well-known principle of physics, it wasn't until I received this explanation from a known friend of the quest for exotic energy technologies, that I finally came to see that what the critics were trying to say is true in this case.

On February 12, 2013 3:57 PM MDT, Mark Snoswell of ChavaScience.com... wrote:

Subject: RE: Leedskalnin "trick"

Hi Sterling,

This aspect of ordinary electromagnetic effects is used commercially where appropriate – for instance in latching relays.

I remember the effect being demonstrated in a first year University Physics lecture some 34 years ago. The demonstration is probably almost as old as our knowledge of electromagnetism.

In layman’s terms... The effect is a simple application of magnetics. When a current passed down the wire the magnetic field generated is almost totally enclosed in the high permeability surrounding soft magnetic material. If the two blocks are machined with very flat faces then there is minimal loss of permeability (think of the gap as a magnetic resistance) across the gap. Because the material has some remanence the magnetic field is maintained at its initial level after the electric field is removed and there will be no magnetic field detectable outside the material. With a very small gap the clamping force can be very high for even small field strengths. However, once the bond is broken the field collapses – the material has low remanence and as the field is removed the remaining magnetization of the blocks drops to a very low level that is difficult to detect. If very sensitive measurements are made a small rise in temperature upon demagnetization can be detected – balancing exactly the energy previously trapped in the magnetic field and the energy put into the magnetic field by the original electric pulse.

This explanation negates most of what follows below, in terms of this being a phenomenon yet to be appreciated, characterized, or implemented.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Thanks for following up on that. It does indeed just seem like a unique way of creating electromagnetism.

I still think the ley lines have something to do with the secret. He picked that area specifically because of its high abundance of coral as well as its position on ley lines. He had said he unlocked the secret of the pyramids, which are also said to have been built on ley lines.

What's also amazing is how he was able to cut the stones to begin with. Has there been any progress made on how he was able to do that? From my research it seems as though he didn't possess any tools that would allow him to do that, especially in the almost perfectly straight lines that the blocks were cut in. I'm glad you're so dedicated to this topic as I've wanted to get to the bottom of this for a very long time!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
I still think the ley lines have something to do with the secret. He picked that area specifically because of its high abundance of coral as well as its position on ley lines. He had said he unlocked the secret of the pyramids, which are also said to have been built on ley lines.

I'm listening to the archive of a Red Ice Radio interview right now and I put it on pause because something Henrik just said made me think of your post.

The interview is of Randall Carlson, who is a Freemason. In the introduction Henrik said that Carlson will talk about the placement of Gothic cathedrals on earth energy node points.

This is a fascinating topic.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

how did Ed move the large blocks heres a theory i have, which i admit is slim chance of being right because im doing so way out right field thinking here.
The clues im using to work this theory out as follows, some of these are known and some are assumptions
1. Ed was a simple man, whose very nature was silent and observant
2. He was was fasicnated at early age by how pyramids where built
3. Was interested in astronomy movement of sun moon and other heavenly bodies in sky
4. He understood well the laws of lifting large objects using laws of mechnical leveage.
5. He once was heard saying its simple to do when you know how
6. He said once he had rediscovered laws of ancient eyptians

My discussion references the picture below

Like playground See saw that children use to lift eachothers weight of ground and feel the sensation of lift and fall, the Sun earth and moon form a system of balanced forces.

The graviational forces and the three objects linked together are not unlike a systen of the balanced objects on the see saw. The Sun at one end, the earth in middle and moon and other end. What Ed was doing was manipulating the centre of gravity of the sawsaw..that is its balancing point in middle.

The levitation effect works best when the observer sees a full moon in sky and its angle is moving in arc in night sky from its east horizion to west horizion ( therefore will almost pass directly overhead the ground observer).
When the moon gets to its 90 degree postion directly overhead, it is at this point the force of the levitation will begin and build to a maximum when moon is 45 degrees sitting above western horizon.

For this to work however the block needs to be cut with ratios that represent the triangle adjacent and triangle height, these represents the ratio's of elevation height of the moon and distance to the horizion. Since the observer is the reference point lookintg at moon, he needs to use a ruler placed up in front of his eyes to by visual direct site measure the length to horizion and height of moon from horizion.

At exactly when the moon in 45 degrees these ratio elements harmonise with the moon, and the centre of gravity point between the sun earth moon becomes the block. This synery occurs only onlong the imaginary length line drawn the through the centre of block to moon, and therefore the effect is localised to block. Therefore the block needs to be centred aligned along the imaginary line. Alignment is important.

Sounds too simple i know
edit on 21-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It occurred to me recently to check Col. Tom Bearden's website for info on Leedskalnin, because he has done independent research, including reading the original writings of Maxwell rather than accepting what's in textbooks.

Here are excerpts from his response to a query about Leedskalnin:

I did look at Coral castle some years ago, and concluded that -- given statements by good observers -- he had to involve negative EM energy, to produce antigravity. . . .

For a paper showing a successful production of antigravity using negative energy output of the Sweet VTA, see Floyd Sweet and T. E. Bearden, "Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics to Tap Vacuum Energy," Proc. 26th Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IECEC '91), Boston, Massachusetts, 1991, p. 370-375. . . .

There has been lots of work in negative energy, but mostly in highly classified secret projects in multiple nations. At least five nations have negative energy EMP weapons, which are the second most powerful weapons on earth. . . .

Some good work on negative energy has been done in the open literature by Solomon and his colleagues. E.g., see

Dan Solomon, "Some new results concerning the vacuum in Dirac's hole theory," Physica Scripta, Vol. 74, 2006, p. 117-122. . . .

You can get negative energy fairly easily, by using sharp field gradients (pulse gradients). . . .

For the peculiar working and use of negative energy EM and negative energy currents in circuits and systems, see the several end paragraphs on it that are in "Negative Impedance: What It is and How It Works," available at www.cheniere.org... . . . .

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

For a paper showing a successful production of antigravity using negative energy output of the Sweet VTA, see Floyd Sweet and T. E. Bearden, "Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics to Tap Vacuum Energy," Proc. 26th Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IECEC '91), Boston, Massachusetts, 1991, p. 370-375. . . .

I see that the paper is also posted on Bearden's website: "Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics To Tap Vacuum Energy."

Right away I see again that he knows what he knows because of thorough research into original writings unappreciated by the mainstream:

ABSTRACT

Based on E.T. Whittaker's previously unnoticed 1903-1904 papers which established a hidden bidirectional EM wave structure in a standing forcefield free scalar potential, a method of directly engineering the ambient potential of the vacuum has been developed and realized experimentally. . . .

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

For a paper showing a successful production of antigravity using negative energy output . . .

Here is a quote of a dictionary definition, with links available on the page, of "negative energy" as related to physics:

Negative energy, as related to particle physics

Exotic matter
Antiparticle
Crossing (physics)
Tachyon
Demon algorithm

Negative energy, as related to theoretical models of the vacuum, space, and space-time

Dirac sea
Dirac equation in the algebra of physical space
Anti de Sitter space
Kodama state
Wormhole
Hawking radiation
Ergosphere
Time travel
Retrocausality
Faster-than-light
T-symmetry

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

"Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics To Tap Vacuum Energy"

The following sound like keywords to me:

We strongly accent that, Whittaker-wise, there are two electromagnetic channels and two kinds of EM:

1. external EM, the common electron-shell interacting, entropic, scattering, time-forward kind, and

2. the internal, unsuspected, hidden variable, nuclei interacting, negentropic, reordering/convergent kind.

Internal EM travels strictly between atomic nuclei, normally not reacting with electron shells unless a pumped phase conjugate mirror reaction is invoked in the nucleus to produce a gain somewhat greater than unity.

Thus if we wish to communicate with atomic nuclei directly, and engineer them directly, we must utilize the internal EM channel via applied Whittaker methods.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
[gratuitous link removed]

Thank You Mary

edit on 2-7-2013 by CORALCASTLECODE because: forgot something

edit on 7/2/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: gratuitous link removed

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">CORAL CASTLE CODE / JON DEPEW

edit on 2-7-2013 by CORALCASTLECODE because: fix

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have stumbled upon an article, "Diamagnetic Gravity Vortexes" by Richard LeFors Clark, PhD. The article makes reference to "Party Levitation" and to Leedskalnin and Coral Castle.

I had not heard of Party Levitation before, so I searched on YouTube to see whether there were a demonstration of it, and came up with this:

Interesting.

From the article:

Leedskalnin had two secrets. First, he knew where, in terms of the Earth Grid, to build Coral Castle. Second, he knew how to do Party Levitation all alone. Try to figure that one out!

Leedskalnin could levitate huge pieces of coral by using the center of mass for the needed slight uplift launching pressure. In Party Levitation, the four outside levitators are lifting the center of mass from the outside edges. If three of the four levitators were to step back at the end of the count of ten hand-stack (charge cycle) and the one remaining levitator would then quickly bend down and reach under the chair to the center of mass and use only two fingers to push upward, then the center man in the chair will levitate. Leedskalnin used a stick or board to push upward at the exact center of mass of his coral slabs to levitate them.

. . . We must remember Leedskalnin was working on a Diamagnetic Earth Grid Point, so all mass objects in that area are always "charged" and easily lifted at their center of mass by a slight upward pushing pressure. Incidentally, due to the shifts in the north and south magnetic poles, Grid Point #18 is now inside Homestead Air Force Base; thus Coral Castle could no longer be built where it is now located. . . .

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi,

I came across this "rare" video which shows Edward Leedskalnin at work. We actually see how he did it. Nothing special at all.
But it looks very easy to lift the stone though.
It is the first 40 seconds.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join