It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory About How Ed Leedskalnin Built Coral Castle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

I love that Leedskalnin quote. It's so feisty!

Originally posted by reeferman
Just North & South Poles..

Yeah, attracting and repelling individual magnets as I understand it.

I believe he thought of electricity as "magnetic current."

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

In regards to the article about the perpetual motion holder, they liken it to a 'living thing'.

That is grossly incorrect.

Perpetual motion is defined as: "motion that continues indefinitely without any external source of energy"

A living thing, be it a plant or animal uses external sources of energy. An animal eats and drinks, it also creates waste.

As do plants.

A perpetual motion device can't in any way be likened to a living thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Great topic,Coral Castle Is an amazing place.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0352

I'm reading the .pdf file that Jeremy posted -

Maybe some answers could be found in the 67 page .pdf document referenced by Jeremy in the post entitled "Coral Castle Book by Carrol A. Lake"
- and I've gained an appreciation for not only the amazing feat of the building itself, but also the furniture he built - including a comfortable, smooth, 3 ton rocking chair!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I posed a new page:

One must wonder what good it is for so much information to be encoded in a form that no human can seem to fathom. My reference here is to a multitude of sources – not just the words and works of Edward Leedskalnin.

The Superhuman Abilities of Edward Leedskalnin

www.code144.com...
edit on 11-12-2012 by Jeremy Stride because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm going to mention the following simply because that number "144" is staring up at me. I'm reading the book The Harmonic Conquest of Space by Bruce L. Cathie. It is copyright 1998 and 2012 and the publisher is Adventures Unlimited Press. In the front of the book under "Definitions of Terms" Cathie says:

. . . I theorise that space and time manifest from the geometric harmonies of the wave-motions of light—the maximum fundamental harmonic of light, in geometric terms, being an angular velocity of 144,000 minutes of arc or nautical miles per grid second in relation to the Earth's surface and there being 97,200 grid seconds to one revolution of the Earth. . . .

Cathie believes there is an electromagnetic grid system that crisscrosses the Earth and can be harnessed for "anti-gravity," a term which some people don't like but we know what it means, free energy, levitation, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

"Coral Castle Book by Carrol A. Lake"

I noticed that Leedskalnin did tell people that he was a Mason - a Shriner, but that he was not observed going to a Lodge or meetings. But I figured out that he came to the U.S. when he was 25. Maybe he had the knowledge of the ancients handed down to him in Latvia before coming to the U.S.

I would love to read that book Korallu Pils that was published in 2005. I wonder whether it will be translated into English and become widely available.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy Stride

In my view, this relates to the purpose for religion and the ultimate intended goal to help bring this about in the evolution of our planet.

I think that organized religion is corrupted by the powers that be - the Rockefellers through the Council of Churches, I believe it's called. But I think that we need personal spirituality - our own, individual connection to God one person at a time. I think we can help each other find that. And I think it is a requirement if humanity is going to progress.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

On another thread I posted about the speculation that the ancients were clairvoyant: Link.

I believe that there definitely is lost advanced technology (not lost to the powers that be/black projects, however) that we the people need access to.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

When you listen to these tones, energy rises up through your body, and your back, into your head, giving you hyper-dimensional super powers. It feels amazing as the energy rises up into your head.

I have a CD and an MP3 file that I listen to that I think touch on what you're talking about: Cosmic Alignment from Arden Wilken and Initiation - Inside the Great Pyramid by Steven Halpern. I'm certain there is something to what you're saying.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It is extremely simple to move huge blocks of stone. I have done it myself. you need a tripod, a lever and a counter weight. You set up the tripod, attach the lever to it midway. Then you tie the stone on one end of the lever and add weight to the other end until the stone is lifted. then you simply move the stone. I have a 1000 pound rock in my front yard I moved 200ft by myself. It is annoying have to reset the tripod over and over, but it not difficult. My counter weight was bags of sand.

Use your mind and don't go thinking there is magic or aliens. It is simple and anyone can do it.

I am amazed at the lack of critical thinking in the conspiracy community.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Robonakka

Have you ever moved and stacked perfectly in alignment 30 tons?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robonakka
It is extremely simple to move huge blocks of stone. I have done it myself. you need a tripod, a lever and a counter weight. You set up the tripod, attach the lever to it midway. Then you tie the stone on one end of the lever and add weight to the other end until the stone is lifted. then you simply move the stone. I have a 1000 pound rock in my front yard I moved 200ft by myself. It is annoying have to reset the tripod over and over, but it not difficult. My counter weight was bags of sand.

Use your mind and don't go thinking there is magic or aliens. It is simple and anyone can do it.

I am amazed at the lack of critical thinking in the conspiracy community.

I understand, but ultimately it comes down how I believe Ed moved the stones, not how it is possible to move stones. There is more than enough to suggest other things are going on at Coral Castle, regardless of how anyone else can figure how to move large stones.

Many, including myself, believe there is a ancient sacred technology allowing this to be done, and that is the focus of my work. Additionally, it is clear that Ed went out of his way to give people reasons to chose to disbelieve if that's what they are comfortable with. Everything has two meanings.

And it's not magic, or aliens. It is a lost science.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I'm reading the book The Harmonic Conquest of Space by Bruce L. Cathie. It is copyright 1998 and 2012 and the publisher is Adventures Unlimited Press.

From Chapter One "Mathematics of the World Grid" page 7:

. . . As my research progressed, I discovered that the harmonic of the speed of light in free space had a value of 144. . . .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I'm reading the book The Harmonic Conquest of Space by Bruce L. Cathie. It is copyright 1998 and 2012 and the publisher is Adventures Unlimited Press.

From Chapter One "Mathematics of the World Grid" page 7:

. . . As my research progressed, I discovered that the harmonic of the speed of light in free space had a value of 144. . . .

In my research I found that 144 is the position of the prime number where the life force comes from. The physical position is exploited to pull out these deeper levels of aether.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I have no problem explaining the J hook part; Ed mentions them often in his magnetic experiment books it a simple gauge or compass as he calls them, as he cranks the flywheel he watches it until it reacts the same as one in his experiments; when it reacts he knows the desired effect ( not saying what
) from cranking has been achieved.

If anyone were to sit down with his books; and build all of the experiment objects, and do with them what he says to do with them, and comprehend what he says about what occurs...much of the mystery is solved before the end of the book is even reached.

I suppose; I should sit down and write a book on how Coral Castle was built using his machines, it's more than a simple tripod, but less spectacular than what most imagination.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
I have no problem explaining the J hook part; Ed mentions them often in his magnetic experiment books it a simple gauge or compass as he calls them, as he cranks the flywheel he watches it until it reacts the same as one in his experiments; when it reacts he knows the desired effect ( not saying what
) from cranking has been achieved.

Like dowsing, correct?

If anyone were to sit down with his books; and build all of the experiment objects, and do with them what he says to do with them, and comprehend what he says about what occurs...much of the mystery is solved before the end of the book is even reached.

His experiments can be performed by the layman without any danger from experimenting with electricity, correct?

I suppose; I should sit down and write a book on how Coral Castle was built using his machines, it's more than a simple tripod, but less spectacular than what most imagination.

Be clear. Did he use advanced technology, or not?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If you think of the force that holds all matter together in a nucleus as ED did...Actually more like DNA, but no such discovery in his days, atoms were the best thing he had to convey the concept. Then you can see the parallel much easier.

The force that holds the mass of cosmos together macro and micro; can very well be termed infinite...thus ED was correct stating it was perpetual. The perpetual device is a permanent electromagnet that uses the forces he termed as free magnets in a closed loop to infinitely maintain the free magnets, by forcing them to flow through the object, according to their nature of movement.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Dowsing sort of...but instead of walking around to find the current flow; he collected it by bringing it to him.

Depends on if you consider creating and electromagnets electricity. His experiments call for a 12v car battery, no danger in getting electrocuted...but his device for moving blocks itself does create electricity and make use of it. But recreating just the experiments no real danger. Sparks and some molten metal? Definitely.

He used common concepts and expanded on them; much in the same way Telsa did...that are not obvious. I understand the flywheel use from having worked with them on motorcycles. Giant Hint there.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

Wow.

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
. . . instead of walking around to find the current flow; he collected it by bringing it to him.

Hmmmm.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join