It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey...Hardcore anti-Christians..............or any faith basher's that apply!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Theyre speaking about God, theyre doing what he wants wether they want to or not. The only way they can stop is by being quiet and leaving us alone, but they can't do it because theyre going to do whatever he wants regardless of their own desires, and all they are, is a test for the rest of us. That is why they exist. So God wins no matter what the outcome is, this is what it means to be omnipotent.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

peace out dummies

Real mature.
Now who is spreading the hate again???

I tend to ignore all threads from the people who believe to the people that don't,I see no point in arguing about something that is nobody elses business but my own.

Superman symbol hiding under that outfit eh? Superman was based on Jesus/Moses. House of El. House of God in hebrew.

No escape no matter what direction you run too.

LOL. Darn those jews, theyre everywhere!

The creators of superman were: Jews!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Superman symbol hiding under that outfit eh? Superman was based on Jesus/Moses. House of El. House of God in hebrew.

^^^ This is a curious claim. Can you elaborate a little, please.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

And Jesus wept, for the children of god were sour to the core - lost in the spiritual plane. Unable to take up the gift of life - they cast it down. Condemn it to an eternity of ignorance and sufferring.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
For as much time as half of you "I don't believe in anything type's" spend belly aching about how Jesus Christ is not real or Christians are evil,judging,people......one might think all you supposed Atheist/devil peeps/science worshipers are some how bothered by what you do not believe in?......hmmmmmm interesting.Why for the love of common sense and a lucrative mind do you insist on making joke's,or attempting to put people down who believe something that stands for good or have moral scrutiny?I for one,if i do not believe in something Im not going to waste time out of my life bashing on it....it makes all of you who do it...and you know who you are....look very stupid.And btw if this world is run by a dark devil god thingy.......I am without a doubt it hates all of you....lol peace out dummies

Well...you guy's sorta make it necessary given that the more fanatical segment of your demographic are constantly trying to push an unconstitutional religious agenda in our government through a relentless effort to subvert the separation of church and state which used to make this nation a nice place to live.

If you guys just go back to minding your business and:
1. Remove the 10 Commandments from all those courthouses...your superstitions do not belong in a court of law. It's an embarrassment to the men and women who have died to keep this a democratically inspired republic instead of a theocracy.
2. Quit whining about abortion. While you guys have been desperately trying to get the government to regulate human reproductive and sexual practices...the rest of us sane folk have realized that the Federal Government can make abortion ILLEGAL...then they could ALSO make it MANDATORY some day down the road.
3. Creationism isn't Science. Enough said.
4. Stop persecuting the gays and lesbians already. They never did anything to you.
5. Stop co-opting your "faith" with endless calls for still MORE warfare in the Middle East. That goes for both enabling the rogue state of Israel's warmongering and genocide as well as perceiving the Islamic faith as being your sworn enemy.
6. Quit knocking on my damn door every other weekend. The sign clearly states that I'm Atheist LEAVE ME ALONE.
7. Quit slamming the Satan worshippers like you did in the OP. They haven't murdered, tortured, or raped nearly as many people as the christians have over the last 2000 years. Quite frankly...I think they make better neighbors.
8. Stop using your "church" to refute science on such the very REAL problems of global warming and the importance of doing stem cell research.
9. Read your own religious text once in awhile...it always shocks me how many people "believe in the bible"...yet don't understand a damn word of it.
10. Stop assuming that "christianity" automatically equates to "standing for good or having moral scrutiny". Sorry...but I'm just not seeing it. Clapping your hands and saying "rah-rah goooo GOOD GUYS!!" every Sunday isn't the same as ACTUALLY BEING GOOD CITIZENS, GOOD AMERICANS, AND GOOD PEOPLE.

That being said...certainly there are a few christians I encounter now and then who ARE actual patriots and DON'T attempt to subvert the constitution. However those christians of the 70's and 80's when I was growing up that just kept their damn noses OUT of politics like the Founding Fathers expressly stated and committed to by international treaty seem to be dwindling each and every year.

The ball is in your court. If you guys WANT to be respected...then start behaving like adults and realize that just because YOU "believe" in something that doesn't mean that the REST OF US want to be forced to live in a society where your superstitions influence law.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

theyre doing what he wants wether they want to or not. .... theyre going to do whatever he wants regardless of their own desires

Meanwhile in other threads you speak about our free-will

and all they are, is a test for the rest of us. That is why they exist.

That's it eh? That's all. Not to love or be loved. Not to raise families. Not to create art. Just as tools for you and other Christians to test yourselves with. What a compassionate view.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Wow. Just WOW!!

Leave it to a christian to take a comic book character who was ACTUALLY influenced by the concept of the Übermensch as posited by Friedrich Nietzsche, an atheist, in ""Thus Spake Zarathustra" and somehow Rohrschach it into having something to do w/ whomever "jesus/moses" is supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Theyre speaking about God, theyre doing what he wants wether they want to or not. The only way they can stop is by being quiet and leaving us alone, but they can't do it because theyre going to do whatever he wants regardless of their own desires, and all they are, is a test for the rest of us. That is why they exist. So God wins no matter what the outcome is, this is what it means to be omnipotent.

Great!

Then you guys can quite whining about abortion and gay marriage. God MUST be pro-abortion and be TOTALLY into gay sex then, huh?

That's what it means to be omnipotent, after all.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

For as much time as half of you "I don't believe in anything type's" spend belly aching about how Jesus Christ is not real or Christians are evil,judging,people......one might think all you supposed Atheist/devil peeps/science worshipers are some how bothered by what you do not believe in?......hmmmmmm interesting.Why for the love of common sense and a lucrative mind do you insist on making joke's,or attempting to put people down who believe something that stands for good or have moral scrutiny?I for one,if i do not believe in something Im not going to waste time out of my life bashing on it....it makes all of you who do it...and you know who you are....look very stupid.And btw if this world is run by a dark devil god thingy.......I am without a doubt it hates all of you....lol peace out dummies

Fast someone grab the nets, look like we have a GLP escapee on our hands.

LOL.

I'll bring the tranq darts.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Hi,

If you HATE, then you are walking the wrong path.

It's okay to get angered a little over people not wanting to Believe as you do and speaking plainly as to why, but it is not okay to attack and claim they are Haters because they do not Believe as you do.

One thing I noticed a lot when in the U.S. and since via documentaries and other avenues, is the total bastardisation of the Christian Religion into something resembling Fundamentalism and the obvious dangers inherent within that. One only needs to see what the Westboro mob are doing.. and not once recognising the pain they are inflicting on others with their self-righteous fundamentalist mentality.

The reason why Athiests and non-believers SEEM to be hating on your religion is because we are fed up with the constant barrage of BS you lot push down our throats, while not seeing your own inconsistencies nor Hatreds. It really is that simple, and you could learn a lot for your own growth from this.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

*Raises hand*

I would like to think questioning religion (or anything) is a halmark of critical thought.

Correct....and that's the whole problem, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So what you're saying is that people that be loving stuff besides jesus be loving stuff that is "bad".
And that people that be loving "bad" have to realize that it's "bad" for them.
And that people that turn down jesus and worship "bad" stuff are actually hurting themselves because it is "bad" for them and therefore they are "dummies".
Did I get that right?

If this is what you are saying then my answer would be that you are wasting your time as there is no such thing as "bad" or "good" there is just everything. And, Nothing matters so have a smoke.
edit on 10-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Meanwhile in other threads you speak about our free-will

Well yeah...but that's when it's CONVENIENT to do so! You really don't have a handle on how this whole christian thing works yet, do you??

That's it eh? That's all. Not to love or be loved. Not to raise families. Not to create art. Just as tools for you and other Christians to test yourselves with. What a compassionate view.

"And then Jesus said to his disciples "Piss on it guys, just use your fellow human beings as some sort of warped spiritual guinea pigs because hey...who gives a damn, right guys? It's all just some sort of sick, twisted, deranged cosmic game in which you are all nothing more than pawns."
-Book of Hypocrites 8:16

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
[quote]
And, Nothing matters so have a smoke

Right on. You wanna roll or should I?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Wow. Just WOW!!

Leave it to a christian to take a comic book character who was ACTUALLY influenced by the concept of the Übermensch as posited by Friedrich Nietzsche, an atheist, in ""Thus Spake Zarathustra" and somehow Rohrschach it into having something to do w/ whomever "jesus/moses" is supposed to be.

I wasn't going to say anything.................

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Wow. Just WOW!!

I wasn't going to say anything.................

[shakes head]

Some people's kids, huh?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join